It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

FX Slayer will become famous soon enough FX Slayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orangsukses View Post
      I prefer to trade with my own profit method. and I prefer to do the trading yourself without help of others. remains to analyze the price I'd rather do it to discuss with my friends.
      profession as a trader is not as complicated as one might imagine, we can conduct trading activities and benefit from such activities relatively easily if we are to understand what we need. during our profit targets as needed, then the trading activities will be able to provide benefits to suit our needs

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

edisetiawan is on a distinguished road edisetiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when seen from the way it was very surprising and very profitable but whether it will also be very useful for us if we are not able to process as you say. trading is not a job that can be dismissed and therefore we should be cheaper often be especially careful in giving you some benefits as argued above.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5516 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,067 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by navneetp View Post
      Hello,

I own a Financial Services Commission (Mauritius) regulated Forex brokerage company. The company is dually registered and licensed to accept client deposits and provide brokerage services (market making permitted).

Exact license type – GBL1.

Mauritius is considered as one of the stricter jurisdictions and not considered as “fishy” jurisdiction by traders of all breeds/sizes. It is not 0% tax but it is still about lowest in the world – 3%

Along with the company, corporate bank acc opening with Mauritius Commercial Bank (biggest bank in Mauritius), goes free of cost (usually charged at $500).

Free inclusions –
      Auditing for year 2011.
      Registered Office, Registered Agent, Secretary for 2011.
      Tax Filling for year 2011

If anyone is interested in setting up the entire business as independent forex brokerage firm, we can set it up for you. It would be in full capability (you can be counterparty for your clients or make the market, provide them STP etc). Platform will be MT4 or MT5 with your company’s brand name.

Depending upon what you are looking for, I have following to offer –

Option 1 - License + bank account - $10,000
      Option 2 – Complete Forex brokerage setup - $15,000 (initial), $750 per month.
      Option 3 - License + bank account + Forex brokerage setup - $25,000 (initial), $750 per month.

PS:
      a) Monthly fees is payable/charged by Metaquotes, not by us.
      b) If you proceed to setup your brokerage firm with Boston Technologies, it will cost $10,000 more than what we can do. Also, you will be placed on the same server on which about 12 other brokers will be placed. However, with us, it will be just 1 more broker apart from you (thus better and faster operations).

Interested individuals can contact me at +91-8905697516 or navneetp2010@gmail.com.
      i dont believe to open brokerage is very cheap like your mentioned above, in my opinion its just a trick from you to make money by cheating other peoples in this online world. i'm sure to open a brokerage its need more than $10000

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

numan1 is on a distinguished road numan1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      588 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you want to make your own business then you must have need for good experience and also have need for daily learning about forex market and you must have need for good management group and big investment for making your own broker..

Thanks  

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i heard that the idea need to big amount of money at least the meta trader need the thousands of dollars and you need money to pay the salaries of the support staff for me if i hae this money i will not use the Forex absolutely

Thanks  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zayednet is an unknown quantity at this point zayednet's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My opinion all trader has a dream for better trading, I had a thought, but it is seems rather cheap to start a brokerage house. I heard that a recognized license from a unchanging authority could be really expensive but the rates on the first post seem to be next to nothing.

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

jamey123 is on a distinguished road jamey123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      559 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We have to need muck more money for open brokerage house, many bank and financial company open brokerage house. For open brokerage we have to need license.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5997 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,510 Times in 3,727 Posts

Well, I quiet doubt about the offer from TS. Yet, I don't prefer to create own Forex brokerage since a lot of risk that will need to face. To make own brokerage is not easy as that. You should have good reputation and a lot of backup money. In any case, you how know how to manage your brokerage and develop it like other top brokerages in the world.

Thanks  

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

Tjml is an unknown quantity at this point Tjml's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if someone opens a brokerage service from 10000 then question is that how much profit will come in, and after getting brokerage service registered how much money needed for marketing. I am sure, there will be only micro traders or novice traders will be customers.

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

nodidesign will become famous soon enough nodidesign's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      994 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the broker house server in mauriitiurs and USA broker.I think that if the broker is very good support to market and financial methods is good ,you can do the forextarding trusted to the broker house and do the business tension freely tarding.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 20 of 21 ... 15 18 19 20 21