• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8064489 - MONEYGROWER

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6644 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,512 Times in 3,534 Posts

Default 8064489 - MONEYGROWER

The project, MONEYGROWER, is formed for long tern investors. The project turns a capital of $10 to $40,960 in 12 months. Outrageous; you might say. But, it is true. It is really the lowest amount it could yield.

HOW IT WORKS
      1. The project assumes an investment period of 12 months.
      2. The system uses 10% of funds in the account to trade. Followers should set volume at 0.01 for a $10 account. Larger accounts should be set at 10% of accoint balance.
      3. Withdrawals are done at the expiration of 12 months. Otherwise, monthly yield is 100% of the account.
      4. Forex copy fee is 25% of profits.
      5. Followers must set the new volume on the 1st of every month. Failure to do so reduces the profits.

Dear traders and investors, this seems almost a risk-free offer. Invest $10 and watch MONEYGROWER nurture it to $40,960 in 12 months. MONEYGROWER doubles the amount each month.

Give the MONEYGROWER a chance.

Last edited by moneygrows; 05-17-2013 at 06:32 AM. Reason: edit title and add widget

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6644 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 8064489 - MONEYGROWER

The project, MONEYGROWER, is formed for long tern investors. The project turns a capital of $10 to $40,960 in 12 months. Outrageous; you might say. But, it is true. It is really the lowest amount it could yield.

HOW IT WORKS
      2. The system uses 10% of funds in the account to trade. Followers should set volume at 0.01 for a $10 account. Larger accounts should be set at 10% of accoint balance.
      3. Withdrawals are done at the expiration of 12 months. Otherwise, monthly yield is 100% of the account.
      5. Followers must set the new volume on the 1st of every month. Failure to do so reduces the profits.

Dear traders and investors, this seems almost a risk-free offer. Invest $10 and watch MONEYGROWER nurture it to $40,960 in 12 months. MONEYGROWER doubles the amount each month.

http://instaforex.com/forexcopy_moni...trader=8064489

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

sold eur/usd at 1.31227 and 1.31268. tp 1.3090, sl 1.3148
      Last edited by moneygrows; 05-09-2013 at 12:43 AM. Reason: add widget

Thanks  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sleepy

datuoya is on a distinguished road datuoya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      749 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ok .. I'll try to come in and learn, and if the link is already explained everything master? if appropriate, I will try and get in contact with you, hopefully this can be my luck,
      oo ... so, what could come for a short period eg 3 or 4 month ..? hopefully this can make a material consideration and good luck always ...
      regards

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      6644 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by datuoya     
      ok .. I'll try to come in and learn, and if the link is already explained everything master? if appropriate, I will try and get in contact with you, hopefully this can be my luck,
      oo ... so, what could come for a short period eg 3 or 4 month ..? hopefully this can make a material consideration and good luck always ...
      regards
      the MONEYGROWER doubles an account each month. so a $10 account would have returns as follows.
      1st month $20
      2nd month $40
      3rd month $80
      4th month $160, etc.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,900 Times in 5,605 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9     

HOW IT WORKS

http://instaforex.com/forexcopy_moni...trader=8064489

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

sold eur/usd at 1.31227 and 1.31268. tp 1.3090, sl 1.3148
      Are you sure the account number is correct? I cant find 8064489 in the forex copy monitoring table. Please respond or i will have to close this thread down.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      6644 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Are you sure the account number is correct? I cant find 8064489 in the forex copy monitoring table. Please respond or i will have to close this thread down.
      yes, sir. i just registered it today. the link in respect of same was sent to my email. thanks for your anticipated understanding.

Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-08-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguy9     
      yes, sir. i just registered it today. the link in respect of same was sent to my email. thanks for your anticipated understanding.
      Maybe the system is congested or something right now. I'll wait until tomorrow to check it again and add your widget. Good luck.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      6644 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      Maybe the system is congested or something right now. I'll wait until tomorrow to check it again and add your widget. Good luck.
      thanks, sir. i do appreciate your understanding and good wishes.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

out of my eur/usd shorts, the lowest @ 1.30934, all in green pips. eur/usd might retrace to 1.3120

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

sell limit @ 1.3120.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Account is left with 1 cent only. Sorry but i got to close this now. Thread is now officially closed and moved to PAMMtrash section.

Thanks  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

As requested by the thread starter, i am now reopening back this thread and moving it back to the Forexcopy section. Good luck in your trading.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3