• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Qualities of successful traders

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Jerryparker has much to be proud of Jerryparker has much to be proud of Jerryparker has much to be proud of Jerryparker has much to be proud of Jerryparker has much to be proud of Jerryparker has much to be proud of Jerryparker has much to be proud of Jerryparker has much to be proud of Jerryparker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,107 Times in 495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mhdabbaskhan     
      Successful traders have the following qualities:
      1. They always take action when there is valid, high probability signal. They dont let their fear control their decisions and interfere with their trading.
      2. They take responsibility and learn from mistakes. They dont dwell on setbacks.
      3. They expect and accept losses as part of the trading.
      4. They always focus on following the system.
      5. They focus on being consistent and following pre determined entry and exit rules.
      6. They keep patience and wait for high probability opportunities.
      I am in tune with what you have listed as qualities of successful traders. Added to these qualities is discipline, persistent, teachability, responsibilities, adaptability, etc. It is also important to add that they keep improving on their skill set in order to be able to maneuver their way through the volatile market. They are also cautious of money management and risk to reward ratio.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerryparker For This Useful Post:

waqas qaisrani2 (07-09-2019)

3. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good trader is one that is able to accept when the are against the market and move on to the next trade. Successful trader believe that have earned their return and don't attributed it to kick. Your ability to make decision under extrame pressure and complete quell theanxiety. Successful trader need to having strong numeracy skill and team working ability and independent thinking to prove yourself in the forex trading market to make profit.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dearhamza For This Useful Post:

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Addi96432 is on a distinguished road Addi96432's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful traders are those who have the following traits:
      1- Patience
      2- Skills,
      3- Decision making power
      4- Practice
      5- Knowledge
      6- Punctuality
      7- Professionalism
      8- They learn from their mistakes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Addi96432 For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

superon is on a distinguished road superon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All these qualities are necessary but how many type of qualities you need that has no boundaries. But in my opinion I feel that , practice, learning and experience is the key point for success in forex and during learning and experience you must detect and keep good techniques of forex and detect mistake and bad practice and avoid them and thus you will become a successful professional trader.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to superon For This Useful Post:

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good trader having lots of good qualities which makes him successful in the forex trading market. Successful trader have more patience and confidence. A good trader trader always tries to make the good knowledge and experience about the market and analysis the market technically and fundamentally to determine the trend of the market. A good trader having good decision power which makes the trader more successful in the market. Right trade at right place is best quality.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dearhamza For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, a successful trader must have the qualities to get success in the Forex market such as a successful trader must need to used his time to read the articles of experts on your concerned currency pairs, you must need to get the information from your seniors and brokers, at the same time you must need to spend your maximum time to get the knowledge regarding economic development from the news and updates. You must have to used the technical tools, and indicators properly to perform successful trading in the Forex market so after a long struggle and position you can get success in the Forex market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BriteMedium For This Useful Post:

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,268 Times in 1,090 Posts

Only such trader will perform something in trade. Because often many only imagine that they will obtain a accident. Often they are face for unconstrained ways, trust that everything will be easy and simple. But here you need to composition. And you want to be industrious, you poverty to love avocation and only have a lot of ambitions to reside. And strictly hold to many authority.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), waqas qaisrani2 (07-09-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Minion will become famous soon enough Minion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mhdabbaskhan     
      Successful traders have the following qualities:
      1. They always take action when there is valid, high probability signal. They dont let their fear control their decisions and interfere with their trading.
      2. They take responsibility and learn from mistakes. They dont dwell on setbacks.
      3. They expect and accept losses as part of the trading.
      4. They always focus on following the system.
      5. They focus on being consistent and following pre determined entry and exit rules.
      6. They keep patience and wait for high probability opportunities.
      Super friends, I hope we can run the rule so that we can succeed in this trading, I think what you wrote above is all true, it must be owned by a trader, the point is we must be able to control emotions and discipline in trading. the quality of a successful trader is in the emotional control of yourself.
      Thank you to my best friend for providing valuable learning and hopefully all members of this forum will read your writing

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Minion For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waqas qaisrani2 will become famous soon enough waqas qaisrani2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many lists in my mind out there of what makes people successful in life , and they always include characters traits such as dedication , focus , passion , single mindedness , determination and confidence.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sami503 is a splendid one to behold Sami503 is a splendid one to behold Sami503 is a splendid one to behold Sami503 is a splendid one to behold Sami503 is a splendid one to behold Sami503 is a splendid one to behold Sami503 is a splendid one to behold Sami503 is a splendid one to behold Sami503's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A professional trader have many qualities like he never thinks for short time he takes the entry where he think that is best point for this he also learns from his mistakes and never trade in violence situation of market or never blind trading he always trade with cool mind never take any decision in hurry he takes the information from different resources then he goes for trading

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3