to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: Can we make our account swap free?

1. #1 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900 has much to be proud of johan9900's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    440 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,269 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Exclamation Can we make our account swap free?

One Question comes into my mind when i created insta forex trading account then can we change account settings, means can we change our account for swap free? It is possible or not? Kindly tell me with detail..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    I am:
    ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
    One Question comes into my mind when i created insta forex trading account then can we change account settings, means can we change our account for swap free? It is possible or not? Kindly tell me with detail..
    Hi Johan9900,

Swap Free service can be activated in a cabinet, from the section Account settings/Personal information.
    Best Regards,
    PR Manager
    InstaForex Group
    Live help online

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    739 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,433 Times in 4,019 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

brother, you can never change your account because there is no aloud, you should not change your account at all because if you change your account then the issue may come up, it is better that you do not let the issue come.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

Akberahmed (12-16-2019)

5. #4 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

mohsin555 will become famous soon enough mohsin555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

you can never change your account because there is no aloud, you should not change your account at all because if you change your account then the issue may come up, it is better that you do not let the issue come.

6. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

usman0 is on a distinguished road usman0's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

No it is impossible to change setting in your instaforex account specially journals setting just like your name two things you cannot change in your settings firstname and second is your mobile number other all things you can change and they are changeable

Reply to thread