• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: * Top Post Writing Guidelines *

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,937 Times in 7,292 Posts

Default * Top Post Writing Guidelines *

Dear users!

We received a lot of questions from you about how to get more bonuses for the post.
      In this theme we will share with you examples of posts that fit all the parameters of good and useful posts. Read, enjoy, write for yourself and get bonuses!

Don't forget to check the bonus posting rules:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-on-May-3-2018
      Last edited by Aviz; 02-27-2019 at 11:02 AM.

2. The following 17 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

arda (02-28-2019), aremerule (03-04-2019), bappy4x (02-28-2019), bidyut (03-03-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (02-28-2019), elssayed (03-03-2019), fightforfun(fff) (02-28-2019), FxBD (02-28-2019), Hande (03-03-2019), Kalex (03-03-2019), MartyFish (02-28-2019), mikehenley (03-07-2019), Muhammadashfaq (05-23-2019), Unregistered (1), victoria93 (03-09-2019), XAU (02-28-2019), zahid4x (03-02-2019)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,937 Times in 7,292 Posts

Please see examples of good post and try to write the same quality posts:

Hurrah... I received the bonus for posts this week and I got $127, more then the last week where I got $210. But its ok and Im happy with that. This bonus is same like a forex chart, some time goes up and some times it goes down, But to be honest this amount is pretty big for me because if I convert it to my local currency it become Rp. 1,778,000 (Exchange rate of Rp. 14,000 / $).

Many users ask me about this so I just summarize it here..

Question: Mas, how you make a lot of bonuses, how do you do it?
      Answer: I discussed this in my post last week, that I only focus on the quality of writing not quantity, it is useless if there must be a lot of posts but the content is spam, But what made me curious until now is which Unregistered likes came from? I used to suspect that like Unregistered came from someone who strayed into our posts, but it turned out I was wrong. I suspect this like Unregistered is the like given by ISCA.

Question: How many posts in a day do you have ... there must be a lot?
      Answer: Honestly, in just one week, I only posted 49 posts, mean 7 posts in a day.

Question: Masbagik having lot of referrals, effect the bonus?
      Answer: At the moment I have 7 Referrals, but only one is active, and even then in one week he can only get a bonus of around $ 2. Remember we only get 10% from our referral correct me if im get wrong. For example our referrals get $ 2, then we get $ 0.2

Question: Masbagik do you tired of writing long replies ?
      Answer: If you are tired, you may only have curly or weak fingers, hehehehe. But actually this depends on the habit, the initial beginning was really hard, but for a long time I got used to it and enjoyed it, after all I posted using a PC or laptop so it wasn't too bad if I typed a lot even though our cellphone can't make quality posts.

Question: Mas, I can't make a long post, just 2 or 3 lines I have stuck, How do I make the bias to write a little longer?
      Answer: Well ... if it depends on our mindset, if we think we can, we can. Aren't we each given the same mind by God? Basically, what is in the head is spilled in writing, for example, if you make an analysis, explain all why we buy or sell here, then why put stop loss here, regarding right or wrong no matter your right or wrong, yes there are also many traders here whose analysis is sometimes wrong, including myself ... hehehehe .

Well that's my little answer to the questions that come in, if anyone wants to give a response or want to ask, please leave it in the comments column ...

Good Morning all my friends..

This time I will again update my bonus earnings which significant increase in value, not from total acquisition. Last week I said that my writing rate was around $1.88 per post with a total of $177 (which means my post since Friday found Thursday last week is 94 posts) ..

This week my earnings have dropped, to $167 ... Oh! Yeah, Why it's getting worse ... Calm down, for some of my friends I know how come I was "silent" for a while not posting because I was on vacation ... After I recalculate the number of my posts outside of the encyclopedia post, so the total posts are in the number 45 posts ... Which if I drag on average, then my writing rating is at $3.71 per post ... Compared to last week's rating for $1.88, my rating has increased to 97.34% ...

Wow! wah wah ... the higher the rating of my posts ... Even though I post less, the meaning is not directly like the one I got is also not much ... What's this? I don't know exactly, but if it's based on what the person is up to right, then there is an effect of unregistered likes from each of my posts ...

Hmm ... I feel like that first just updated the bonus this time. There hasn't been any additions other than decreasing the quantity of my posts which made my rating increase again ... I will try to increase my quantity a little this week, so I can see is it true that quantity vs. quality post can influence or not to the bonus rating ...

Finally, thank you for wanting to read this article ... Good Day.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 02-27-2019 at 07:35 PM.

4. The following 17 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

adewale (02-28-2019), bappy4x (02-28-2019), bidyut (03-03-2019), bolaji (03-30-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (02-28-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-04-2019), forexguy9 (02-28-2019), FxBD (02-28-2019), fxloser (04-05-2019), Kalex (03-03-2019), majaher (02-28-2019), MartyFish (02-28-2019), Mrpunisher012 (03-27-2019), wise-man (02-28-2019), XAU (02-28-2019), Youcefstyles (02-28-2019), zahid4x (03-02-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,033 Times in 3,896 Posts

Please make me understand, I am confused, is the length of the above question and answers what each post should be before it can be rated as a good post? that is almost like 10 lines or thereabout?

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

bidyut (03-03-2019), hayzee19 (02-28-2019), MartyFish (02-28-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3528 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,999 Times in 1,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Please see examples of good post and try to write the same quality posts:
      From what I have read and From what I have experienced is that this New Bonus ISCA Systems works on ratings, it rates a poster and it's posts according to how much and what the poster has posted in a week.

This Rating depends on both Quality and Quantity, And, to get a good or highest possible rating, the poster needs to blend both in right amounts.

*You should have decent Quantity of posts i.e around 40-50 posts per week with good quality and now with good quality it doesn't means that you have to post 8 - 10 lines, you just need to connect with the Mt5 audience and post what makes sense, bring your skills, honesty & experience to your posts and then just a 500+ character post would be fine.

*Posting too many posts with lower quantity will surely give you a lowest rating resulting in an overall less bonus. Thus, the bonus depends on both the Quantity and Quality of your posts and depending on this I will list you 4 formula's according to which I assume the bonus is been calculated, though, this may not be 100% accurate but it will give you some brief idea about how it works and I have concluded this formula based on my experience and by seeing and analyzing different forum members, their quantity of posts, their quality of posts and the amount of bonus they gets.

Here's the Bonus Formula's according to me, not 100% accurate but somewhat it replicates on how we are getting the Bonus :-

Rank 1:- Decent Quantity of Posts + Good Quality = Highest Rating and it will bring you a Higher Bonus. (Bonus per post is higher here)

Rank 2 :- High Quantity of Posts + Good Quality = Higher Rating and it will bring you a Higher Bonus. (Bonus per post is lesser than rank 1)

Rank 3 :- Lesser Quantity of Posts + Good Quality = High Rating and it wll bring you a Decent Bonus.

Rank 4 :- Lesser Quantity of Posts + Lower Quality = Low Rating and it will bring you a Low Bonus. . (Bonus per post is higher thank rank 5)

Rank 5 :- Higher Quantity of Posts + Lower Quality = Lowest Rating and will bring you a Lesser Bonus. (Bonus per post is lesser than rank 4)

**Note :- For Rank 2 :- High Quantity of Posts has the risk of ISCA system marking a poster as a bonus hunter and despite they posting Good Quality, can receive a Lower Bonus. According to me, one should not post more than 70 posts in a week, that would be max amount, posting more than that might get you very less bonus, despite all the Quality you delivered. Plus, it's logical the higher amount of posts one posts, quality is going depreciate, thus can result in a bonus lesser than expected. For Rank 1 :- Decent Quantity of Posts would be around 40-50 Posts in a week.

**Factors Affecting your Ratings :-

1. Use of Repeated Phrases in most of your posts.
      2. Getting Less or No Thanks from other Members.
      3. Getting Fake Thanks or Giving Self Thanks as Unregistered Thanks.
      4. Consistently posting just texts in all of your posts and no use of charts & images to support your reply.
      5. Thanks plays an important role in getting a good bonus but this doesn't means one need to cheat for getting that because it won't help and it will result in lesser bonus than expected.

I hope my this view and explanation on this Bonus System would help many members here and give them a good insight about how they should approach and how they should participate in this Bonus Program to get benefited through it.

And, at last I want to add one thing :- Don't think that this system is static and it will work same everytime, it's a dynamic system and Bonus Receiving each week has a lot to do with the amount of traffic achieved because of which despite posting in similar pattern week after week, you will see ups and downs in your received bonus amount, so don't worry about that too much, that's the nature of the bonus system. Just give your best and I am sure you will be rewarded enough so that you won't be disappointed, but asking always for too much is also not fair, so be content with what you get and atlast trade the bonus safely and don't waste it, wasting bonus will take us nowhere and it will also waste the kind of help / opportunity InstaForex is providing it's members through this Mt5 Forum, to establish ourselves as a true trader.

How can one trust me on this? I have been on Mt5 forum since past 18 months and you can see in my Avatar, I have posted around 1175 posts and till now have received around $2300+ bonus i.e from the very start I have received $2 per post on average, which in itself a higher rating for me.
      Last edited by MartyFish; 02-28-2019 at 05:23 PM.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7717 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,418 Times in 2,991 Posts

Frankly till now i failed to traceout the real secret because i experimented very minutely from starting to mid Feb when i got some 16$ ,where i posted very few some 15-20 posts then next week i increased my posts amount and also was active ,tried to increase the quality and got also about 3 times more likes with some 40-45 posts that week but my suprise when i got bonus it wasthe same 17$ .

So inspite of such rules posting ,now also me very much unsure where me wrong because me seeing many new members are getting some 70-80$ per week very easily .

Frankly i want some guide because now whole thing going out of my syllabus

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

arda (03-08-2019), bidyut (03-03-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-04-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-08-2019), forexguy9 (03-03-2019), zahid4x (03-03-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,401 Times in 1,899 Posts

Goods day.

Pls who is this member that makes 150 - 200 dollars per week. Pls send us a link to his profile so that we can see how he does his posting

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

forexguy9 (03-09-2019), Jerryparker (03-24-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1036 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,233 Times in 1,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Frankly till now i failed to traceout the real secret because i experimented very minutely from starting to mid Feb when i got some 16$ ,where i posted very few some 15-20 posts then next week i increased my posts amount and also was active ,tried to increase the quality and got also about 3 times more likes with some 40-45 posts that week but my suprise when i got bonus it wasthe same 17$ .

So inspite of such rules posting ,now also me very much unsure where me wrong because me seeing many new members are getting some 70-80$ per week very easily .

Frankly i want some guide because now whole thing going out of my syllabus
      You are talking about the same problem. And strangely I was getting a very good bonus in the past. But suddenly the bonus reduce and tried to improve my posts week after week but the bonus is very little less than $ 15
      I feel there is something abnormal because new memberships and there posts are not good and get a higher bonus
      I hope supervisors explain this

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-08-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-08-2019), forexguy9 (03-09-2019), Kalex (03-08-2019), Youcefstyles (03-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,970 Times in 1,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arda     
      You are talking about the same problem. And strangely I was getting a very good bonus in the past. But suddenly the bonus reduce and tried to improve my posts week after week but the bonus is very little less than $ 15
      I feel there is something abnormal because new memberships and there posts are not good and get a higher bonus
      I have the same problem too, i don't know how ? i was getting good bonus before few months ago with simple posts but the weekly bonus is keep reducing even i keep improving my posts quality but i still get 15- 22 $ per week , on the other hand there is some members who get +100$ easily per week with bad posts quality , i think the main reason is because they make 20 posts per day so i think admins and moderators should explain ' 10 posts maximum per day rule ' or do some thing about this because there is so much spam especially on trading journal section .

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

arda (03-08-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-08-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-08-2019), forexguy9 (03-09-2019), Kalex (03-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,080 Times in 500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arda     
      Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles     
      I have the same problem too, i don't know how ? i was getting good bonus before few months ago with simple posts but the weekly bonus is keep reducing even i keep improving my posts quality but i still get 15- 22 $ per week , on the other hand there is some members who get +100$ easily per week with bad posts quality , i think the main reason is because they make 20 posts per day so i think admins and moderators should explain ' 10 posts maximum per day rule ' or do some thing about this because there is so much spam especially on trading journal section .
      I have the same problem . If the updated bonus in my profile is right , i will get 14 $ for 45 posts in this week . I always tried to make a good posts .
      also i avoided to repeat any sentences in my posts .
      ISCA gives a rating to all users but there is a bonus budget for all members . So when some members use many posts +10 to increase their rating ,
      the other members who works with 10 posts max rule will get lower rating .
      I searched for the biggest bonus deposit to learn from his posts , i found he makes more than 20 posts a day and most of posts doesn't concern the journal
      owner update , he just write some fixed words and wishes and about his running trades however he should discuss the journal owner update not anything other
      and he asks all members to make such a quality posts like him!!! if all members did this we won't have any good content in forum

The deposited bonus amount was better in last months because there was not spams and other trick that few members do it . The amounts for members was near
      from others , of course old members who had popular journals was credited with more amount but this is fair .

Now there is a big gap between amounts and the matter became not belong to quality only . Spamming increases however admins gave many warning .

Types of spam

1-Breaking 5-10 posts rule with useless posts .
      2-unregistered like cheating
      3-New trick we can call it (Musical chairs Game ) :- the number of this trick users increase daily . This trick is used to book the first reply after journal owner update.
      So after any journal update they run to replyone word to book the first reply as it will get more views and more likes from later replies . after posting this one word
      like Hello they will have one hour to edit their reply and it will still the first reply . This is a clear bonus hunting action .

I already reported about last trick because it affects strongly on bonus rating and members who made it got a good bonus last week and this week will be the
      same too .

We should report any case of breaking rules because this will be useful for all members and by the time all spammers will disappear or change their rules violation .

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to fightforfun(fff) for this useful post.

arda (03-08-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-08-2019), forexguy9 (03-09-2019), Kalex (03-08-2019), Youcefstyles (03-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,970 Times in 1,197 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fightforfun(fff)     
      I have the same problem . If the updated bonus in my profile is right , i will get 14 $ for 45 posts in this week . I always tried to make a good posts .
      also i avoided to repeat any sentences in my posts .
      ISCA gives a rating to all users but there is a bonus budget for all members . So when some members use many posts +10 to increase their rating ,
      the other members who works with 10 posts max rule will get lower rating .
      I searched for the biggest bonus deposit to learn from his posts , i found he makes more than 20 posts a day and most of posts doesn't concern the journal
      owner update , he just write some fixed words and wishes and about his running trades however he should discuss the journal owner update not anything other
      and he asks all members to make such a quality posts like him!!! if all members did this we won't have any good content in forum

The deposited bonus amount was better in last months because there was not spams and other trick that few members do it . The amounts for members was near
      from others , of course old members who had popular journals was credited with more amount but this is fair .

Now there is a big gap between amounts and the matter became not belong to quality only . Spamming increases however admins gave many warning .

Types of spam

1-Breaking 5-10 posts rule with useless posts .
      2-unregistered like cheating
      3-New trick we can call it (Musical chairs Game ) :- the number of this trick users increase daily . This trick is used to book the first reply after journal owner update.
      So after any journal update they run to replyone word to book the first reply as it will get more views and more likes from later replies . after posting this one word
      like Hello they will have one hour to edit their reply and it will still the first reply . This is a clear bonus hunting action .

I already reported about last trick because it affects strongly on bonus rating and members who made it got a good bonus last week and this week will be the
      same too .

We should report any case of breaking rules because this will be useful for all members and by the time all spammers will disappear or change their rules violation .
      Yes ,i moved from India-forex for the same reason ( spamming , cheating ... ) , i found out that Mt5 better , but unfortunately i think the same spammers who were posting in india-forex has moved here this year and you can see the results , +20 posts per day with the same sentences , useless posts so this make older members who respect Mt5 rules get a small bonus amount .
      For me i don't think that unregistered like can give more bonus amount because there is some members who get +40 unregistered like and get small bonus too , or even the 3rd trick can give them more bonus ( i saw this trick before ) .
      Actually ISCA still a system at then end which can be tricked with special actions and this gave a golden opportunity to some members ( who don't even make a post with good English language ) to cheat .
      Per example , many of members think that like are essential for getting a good bonus amount and they forget this button which is more important than like button , may be this is the secret Lol
      Attached Images  

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-08-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-08-2019), Kalex (03-08-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ...