• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: * Top Post Writing Guidelines *

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3042 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,886 Times in 1,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      well , there are many things that is not clear now in this forum , personally i am an old member in this forum and maybe among the most oldest around there , i have never witnessed such disorganization and chaos , and i can't understand what is happening , the forum become a place for bonus hunting , undeserved bonus goes to those who break the rules and cheat , even before the trading journal section is made and i am helping members around here and i was always here for help , and now with the trading journal , i can challenge anyone around here to have the accuracy and the success rate of my trading signals and recommendations and i used to get a suitable bonus as a reward from the forum for my efforts , now what ? since months and things are going worse and the forum is becoming worse , should i break the rules of posting for example or should i use vpns or mutual thanking deals to get fake likes so i can get the same good bonus i was getting in the past ? . i have never been a forum spammer or cheater or a bonus hunter before so should i turn to that type of members to get a good bonus , the mt5 forum is not owned to a single person or a group of people it's for the all , i have the right to say this about the place i have served and benefited around years , so i wish the old beautiful place i have been in returns again , it was the best and the most honest forex forum around the internet , i have all right to defend this entity from turning to what it's currently is
      And i am an old member even before some moderators here has known about forex and the forum , this was a long time before i have asked phantotrader to freeze my previous membership and start with this one . Have you ever seen me taking about bonus ? . while concerning my trading skills i don't have to prove it as it's already proved in my journal and i am still holding my challenge for anyone who has reached my success rate and signals and recommendations accuracy . It has never been an issue of bonus this is a third or fourth consideration to me . You can even ask old moderators like phantomtrader and nikitabellae about this . They have known me well and also known my trading performance . The issue is about this forum as an entity and forgive me to say that cheaters and bonus hunters are the winners here since months . I have waited but nothing has changed . This is like a home to me and i suppose it's the same to many people around who put bonus as a minor consideration and we think about the forum as a home so all the things i have mentioned ( and i will not mention more examples as some members already did , this is so clear ) are destroying this home

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Thats they main point every user here is just discussing how to get more bonus rather by cheating or by doing it right way.. or they only discuss others. why they are getting high bonus.. ?

Mark my words again if any one is cheating sooner or later he/she will be caught by the team or by the auto system our main focus should be how to become a good trader. Think if Ifx stops giving you bonus because of your behaviour then what ? where your going to complain ? you all waste your time discussing the non topic rather improving your trading skills. I never find any single problem with old members about the bonus issue they get low or high bonus they only focus on the trading .. let it handle the administration team they will find who is cheating getting high bonus or not.

Remember if I right a good quality posts and able to get enough readers to the specific post then I get the high bonus if I cheat then sooner or later system will caught the cheating and will ban the account so dont get panic if any one gets high bonus by cheating as it should be his last bonus. Team works day and night just to prevent spams and cheaters.

Focus on your trading skills.

Note : Give respect to moderators and administration team they serve you.
      and concerning your note , i am respected enough and this is clear , not waiting for anyone to tell me the opposite of this , this was my opinion and i am free to say what i am watching as i have not reduces the respect of anyone so your note shouldn't be directed to me , i have never flattered anyone before and i won't , only truth and rights , you can ask our previous mates phantomtrader and nikitabellae about this too

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

arda (04-04-2019), Omoba9ce (04-09-2019), Unregistered (1), Youcefstyles (04-03-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man has a reputation beyond repute wise-man's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,245 Times in 501 Posts

Hello everyone ,
      after reading all comments in this thread that was made to show members how to get a respected bonus , and all comments regarding this point was focusing on good quality and readers and other fancy words that show that bonus will go only to the right people now lets talk about the opposite way , if the bonus is giving based on the good quality post and likes and readers why not all members who done a good quality posts not getting a good bonus !! i mean the system suppose to be a system and its impossible that a programed system could favored members over members unless it's not truly the system the only way decide who get a good bonus , because we see many members with terrible posts and no readers and no likes or few likes and get a very huge bonus ! which only have one explanation is that there is a third party effecting the bonus distribution or in another way i would say that there is an option that let this third party mention posts that will take bonus and posts that will not and the only persons who could do that is moderator , am not see this mod is tricking us or that one but am sure there is some mods are effecting other peoples bonus and using other account so they can take the big bonus for their selfs , because before some mods leave the system was here and good posters was taking good bonus while spammers take nothing and when mods changed the situation changed and we see new members with low quality taking over bonus ..... i hope if there is someone among the mods can check this situation because i dont see other explanation .....thank you for respecting our opinions and for you're patient with us.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to wise-man for this useful post.

arda (04-04-2019), Unregistered (1)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,941 Times in 7,294 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      And i am an old member even before some moderators here has known about forex and the forum , this was a long time before i have asked phantotrader to freeze my previous membership and start with this one . Have you ever seen me taking about bonus ? . while concerning my trading skills i don't have to prove it as it's already proved in my journal and i am still holding my challenge for anyone who has reached my success rate and signals and recommendations accuracy . It has never been an issue of bonus this is a third or fourth consideration to me . You can even ask old moderators like phantomtrader and nikitabellae about this . They have known me well and also known my trading performance . The issue is about this forum as an entity and forgive me to say that cheaters and bonus hunters are the winners here since months . I have waited but nothing has changed . This is like a home to me and i suppose it's the same to many people around who put bonus as a minor consideration and we think about the forum as a home so all the things i have mentioned ( and i will not mention more examples as some members already did , this is so clear ) are destroying this home

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

and concerning your note , i am respected enough and this is clear , not waiting for anyone to tell me the opposite of this , this was my opinion and i am free to say what i am watching as i have not reduces the respect of anyone so your note shouldn't be directed to me , i have never flattered anyone before and i won't , only truth and rights , you can ask our previous mates phantomtrader and nikitabellae about this too
      Yes the note is not for you and my post is in agreement of your post that users should focus on trading, if they do then they will never notice the bonus issue.. As bonus issue for getting less or more will be fine and cheaters will caught one day they can not live here for ever and they know that. This is our history.. Only good seniors members who love trading and love to contribute in good manner will be with us.

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

bappy4x (04-05-2019), fightforfun(fff) (04-05-2019), forexguy9 (04-05-2019), FxBD (04-05-2019), GhostMode (04-08-2019), The End (04-05-2019), zahid4x (04-05-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3042 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,886 Times in 1,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Yes the note is not for you and my post is in agreement of your post that users should focus on trading, if they do then they will never notice the bonus issue.. As bonus issue for getting less or more will be fine and cheaters will caught one day they can not live here for ever and they know that. This is our history.. Only good seniors members who love trading and love to contribute in good manner will be with us.
      thank you for your respect and taking consideration of what i am feeling , all i wish is the return of this good place as it was and disappearance of cheaters because i am watching now good members with good quality and real help are starting to abandon the forum and i am sure you know the difference between the current situation and what it was here a year ago , personally i am counting on you to restore peace

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

Aviz (04-05-2019), fightforfun(fff) (04-05-2019), FxBD (04-05-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear the post should be purposefull and having high quality will gave you more bonus rather than low quality post the post should cover all variants and formality

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9