• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: * Top Post Writing Guidelines *

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7811 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,880 Times in 3,536 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles     
      Yes ,i moved from India-forex for the same reason ( spamming , cheating ... ) , i found out that Mt5 better , but unfortunately i think the same spammers who were posting in india-forex has moved here this year and you can see the results , +20 posts per day with the same sentences , useless posts so this make older members who respect Mt5 rules get a small bonus amount .
      For me i don't think that unregistered like can give more bonus amount because there is some members who get +40 unregistered like and get small bonus too , or even the 3rd trick can give them more bonus ( i saw this trick before ) .
      Actually ISCA still a system at then end which can be tricked with special actions and this gave a golden opportunity to some members ( who don't even make a post with good English language ) to cheat .
      Per example , many of members think that like are essential for getting a good bonus amount and they forget this button which is more important than like button , may be this is the secret Lol
      So you think that only members who came from I ndia r forums are spammers ,here not onlyI In dians but members from Pakistan and Bangladesh also coming in large numbers and after this ISCA system launched ,amount of members are increasing abruptly and same spamming also .

I here only saw that many members posts got deleted because they failed to post 500 words but if we look to the General discussion section maximum posts are of less then 500 ,they are writing and getting decent amount of bonuses .Some members from the trading journal sections gets good amount as their posts are constantly coming to the front page ,when i looked depth in this i saw those posts are coming also in the instaforex portal so for them a good advantage ,now the question comes that is their posts are coming automatically or they are selected by the Moderators as per the importance of the posts .There are no exceptional that now also many members are writing and getting good bonuses in a constant manner .So my previous experiments fails as i saw same bonuses with increase likes and amount of posts versus the quality .Now frankly me totally blind as me not seeing the way if i could score even 40-50$ per week .Sorry to say that the Guidelines to get good bonuses doesn't work and its requested to the Moderators to provide more clarity in this area.

From next week me planning to improve my posting quality and also per day i will post 5-10 postings .I think it should be must for every members to announce their weekly bonuses so that we,the poor bonus getting people can atleast learn from them .

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-08-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-08-2019), forexguy9 (03-09-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019), Youcefstyles (03-08-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,685 Times in 1,753 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      So you think that only members who came from I ndia r forums are spammers ,here not onlyI In dians but members from Pakistan and Bangladesh also coming in large numbers and after this ISCA system launched ,amount of members are increasing abruptly and same spamming also .

I here only saw that many members posts got deleted because they failed to post 500 words but if we look to the General discussion section maximum posts are of less then 500 ,they are writing and getting decent amount of bonuses .Some members from the trading journal sections gets good amount as their posts are constantly coming to the front page ,when i looked depth in this i saw those posts are coming also in the instaforex portal so for them a good advantage ,now the question comes that is their posts are coming automatically or they are selected by the Moderators as per the importance of the posts .There are no exceptional that now also many members are writing and getting good bonuses in a constant manner .So my previous experiments fails as i saw same bonuses with increase likes and amount of posts versus the quality .Now frankly me totally blind as me not seeing the way if i could score even 40-50$ per week .Sorry to say that the Guidelines to get good bonuses doesn't work and its requested to the Moderators to provide more clarity in this area.

From next week me planning to improve my posting quality and also per day i will post 5-10 postings .I think it should be must for every members to announce their weekly bonuses so that we,the poor bonus getting people can atleast learn from them .
      I mean that when i was member in india-forex ( which is another forum sponsored by instaforex which has many members from all countries ) there was massive bonus hunting , spamming ..etc , then the bonus rate has been decreased for all members there that's why they come on Mt5 forum and they just started to do what they were doing in ******-forex forum and i don't wanna see the same scenario here
      Last edited by Youcefstyles; 03-08-2019 at 03:54 PM.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-08-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,067 Times in 7,339 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     

In simple words, you need to make attractive posts where users love to read your content, the more attractive posts the more users you can attract and the more bonus you will earn, so you have to make attraction in your posts where users love to read your other posts as well.

Thats why most of the users start their trade journal, where they can make attraction showing their trades and have good conversations. One liner posts have no attraction thats why you have to write a good healthy posts.. For example if I like to read your trade journal then I will come and visit your thread again. and your making audience, this system does not only depends on thanks. its the one factor... and dont forget that spammers can never attract good audience no matter they make healthy or two liner posts.

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-08-2019), elssayed (03-08-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-09-2019), forexguy9 (03-09-2019), FxBD (03-08-2019), FxPK (03-08-2019), Hande (03-10-2019), loveyo (03-08-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019), Youcefstyles (03-08-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,927 Times in 2,143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles     
      Yes ,i moved from India-forex for the same reason ( spamming , cheating ... ) , i found out that Mt5 better , but unfortunately i think the same spammers who were posting in india-forex has moved here this year and you can see the results , +20 posts per day with the same sentences , useless posts so this make older members who respect Mt5 rules get a small bonus amount .
      For me i don't think that unregistered like can give more bonus amount because there is some members who get +40 unregistered like and get small bonus too , or even the 3rd trick can give them more bonus ( i saw this trick before ) .
      Actually ISCA still a system at then end which can be tricked with special actions and this gave a golden opportunity to some members ( who don't even make a post with good English language ) to cheat .
      Per example , many of members think that like are essential for getting a good bonus amount and they forget this button which is more important than like button , may be this is the secret Lol

I think u should tell the MODs and administrator about these tricks.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      In simple words, you need to make attractive posts where users love to read your content, the more attractive posts the more users you can attract and the more bonus you will earn, so you have to make attraction in your posts where users love to read your other posts as well.

Thats why most of the users start their trade journal, where they can make attraction showing their trades and have good conversations. One liner posts have no attraction thats why you have to write a good healthy posts.. For example if I like to read your trade journal then I will come and visit your thread again. and your making audience, this system does not only depends on thanks. its the one factor... and dont forget that spammers can never attract good audience no matter they make healthy or two liner posts.

I personally don't think making good posts is the key because I have seen at least 1 forum member whose posts is basically very poor quality and yet he gets 150 dollars and even 200 dollars in a week.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

balut (03-23-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-10-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-10-2019), forexguy9 (03-10-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,081 Times in 500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode     

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I personally don't think making good posts is the key because I have seen at least 1 forum member whose posts is basically very poor quality and yet he gets 150 dollars and even 200 dollars in a week.
      Hello GhostMode , If we applied the first 2 lines of Mod Aviz post on a member who get +150 $ weekly , we will understand that whatever his journal content
      ,he was successful to attract viewers and make his journal popular .

ISCA not a human and it has some calculations , so when a content got many views and thanks , ISCA will suppose that this is good quality content .

The question now , does poor quality content attract members ? .... Of course not . But there are 2 reasons that may bring members to this content .

1- High risk deals members like to see the result of high volume trade ( Big profit or Margin call ) .
      2- Big number of daily posts we all know when you make + 20 a day in other mates journal , this will bring them to visit your journal
      this will back us again to limit posts per day . You can see that some trading journals have a good quality but hardly it take few thanks and reply

I mean by good quality ( analysis , details , profits , withdrawals ) . If we are good followers on trading journal section , we will find that the most successful
      traders aren't the higher rate of bonus per post . But you will find that some who got regular margin call ( like me ) get higher bonus ( why ? read # 1 reason again)

So we can't blame the ISCA for this . I see that the best solution is to limit posts per day to 10 ( in trading journal section at least)

Another point . The posts or your update in your own journal has the biggest effect on your bonus amount and other posts in other threads hardly could reach 30 cent
      If you have good number of visitors , try to update your journal twice a day when necessary you can notice a difference . Your posts in others journal just give you the
      suitable activity needed for the system .

What the difference between your journal update and post in another thread ?.. More views , more thanks and another important factor ( post is quoted from in all replies
      when your post got quoted from other members this means that it is interesting and forced members to make traffic about it .

I believe in my opinion about the value of posts in other threads because this week i got 13 $ for 45 post with full requirements but i know the reason
      because i closed my journal temporarily and i will request to reopen it next week . These 45 posts got thanked like any post in other journal , but as i said
      your journal has the biggest effect .

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to fightforfun(fff) for this useful post.

Aviz (03-10-2019), balut (03-23-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-10-2019), forexguy9 (03-10-2019), Hande (03-10-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019), Youcefstyles (03-10-2019)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,067 Times in 7,339 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode     

did he able to attract the audience (you have to check that 1st) ? or if he is fooling the system then soon his account will be suspended by the system (auto). Again try to engage more audience with your conversations your conversation must look real, take example of my this post im replying to you as per your post you and other member will surely read my this reply .. so im able to attract more audience...

Post should be realistic, healthy and interesting to read. thats it.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

balut (03-23-2019), bappy4x (03-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-10-2019), forexguy9 (03-10-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,172 Times in 2,992 Posts

Dear User

Every day, we are getting lots of queries from user 'How do I get good bonus?', How do I increase my bonus size for a single week?

First of I would like to introduce a smart content analysis system, ISCA - Intelligent System of Content Analysis which can detect your each and every word.

Some Tips to increase your weekly bonus size/ Some Tips to get good bonus.

Before that, You must read all rules

1. ' Quality is Cure' to increase your bonus size, You have to increase your quality of content as much as possible.
      2. Don't copy from other Internet source, remember that ISCA is a very smart system, they can detect each and every content from you. Don't try to be a smart copy paster too.
      3. Don't use repeated word, It may act as spam.
      4. You have to attract other people to read your posts, To make attention you may add some live charts or any kind of Forex or Finance related analysis.
      5. Don't use repeated charts/images/pictures, it may detect as spam as well.
      6. Live chart must should be from Instaforex or mt5 forum.
      7. Update your trading journal with some good content (Not like that, you just upload a payment proof and write I got my payment), Trading journal means there will be must some analysis, some live trading history or some closed trades history or some payment proof of your withdrawal.

That's all to increase your weekly bonus size, I am sure if you follow these tips, end of the week it won't make you unhappy!!!

Best Regards
      Bappy4x

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Aviz (03-11-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-11-2019), FxBD (03-11-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019), skyboy (03-11-2019), Youcefstyles (03-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6988 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,337 Times in 4,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Dear User

Every day, we are getting lots of queries from user 'How do I get good bonus?', How do I increase my bonus size for a single week?

First of I would like to introduce a smart content analysis system, ISCA - Intelligent System of Content Analysis which can detect your each and every word.

1. ' Quality is Cure' to increase your bonus size, You have to increase your quality of content as much as possible.
      2. Don't copy from other Internet source, remember that ISCA is a very smart system, they can detect each and every content from you. Don't try to be a smart copy paster too.
      4. You have to attract other people to read your posts, To make attention you may add some live charts or any kind of Forex or Finance related analysis.
      7. Update your trading journal with some good content (Not like that, you just upload a payment proof and write I got my payment), Trading journal means there will be must some analysis, some live trading history or some closed trades history or some payment proof of your withdrawal.

That's all to increase your weekly bonus size, I am sure if you follow these tips, end of the week it won't make you unhappy!!!

Best Regards
      Bappy4x
      I am sorry to say that ISCA system is not a good at all because it is giving random bonus . sometimes i get huge bonus with low quality of post and sometimes getting low bonus with huge amount of likes and high quality of posts. I though i would never raise this topic ever but now i am fade up.

Look some members who are getting huge bonus with just one line of senseless post in general section only. I don't want to name of them , do it by yourselves. we are spending hours and hours in journal section by reading others journal and make quality post and we are getting small reward..

I am sorry ,, i am totally fade up..i sent pm to super mod about some cheater and scammer , i can not tolerate them anymore.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-11-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019), Youcefstyles (03-11-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3716 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,172 Times in 2,992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     
      I am sorry to say that ISCA system is not a good at all because it is giving random bonus . sometimes i get huge bonus with low quality of post and sometimes getting huge bonus and huge amount of likes brings only 42$. I though i would never raise this topic ever but now i am fade up.

Look some members who are getting huge bonus with just one line of senseless post in general section only. I don't want to name of them , do it by yourselves. we are spending hours and hours in journal section by reading others journal and make quality post and we are getting small reward..

I am sorry ,, i am totally fade up..i sent pm to super mod about some cheater and scammer , i can not tolerate them anymore.
      Hi,
      Please don't worry, you mention here that sometimes you are getting good bonus but sometimes not. Try to note down when you are getting good. Sorry to say you that ISCA system is very Intelligent system. In a single week $42 is not a bad bonus at all.
      Try to avoid repeated words and to add some live different chart while you are making posts on other journal. Remember that, don't use old or repeated chart which may detect as spam.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

FxBD (03-11-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019), skyboy (03-11-2019), Youcefstyles (03-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4093 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,938 Times in 2,458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Dear User

Best Regards
      Bappy4x
      I 100% agree with you mate, ISCA is an intelligent Bonus System and Quality is a cure for getting high amount of bonus, agreed again.

But, you should also know one thing :-

ISCA Bonus System gives Highest Bonus to Highest Quality + Highest Quantity. So, apart from quality, quantity also matters, if one is posting it with consistent good quality.

IF ISCA supports only highest quality and not quantity then I can show you 4-5 members that are posting the most highest quality posts with decent number of posts every week, yet they are not getting the highest amount of bonus, despite getting highest amount of likes.

Only the Members who is Posting Highest amount of Posts with Good Quality is getting Highest Amount of Bonuses, if you still don't trust it, then check Bonus Results of Last 4 weeks, the highest bonus receiver is posting higher amount of posts per day, his number of posts per day is higher than almost 95% of members posting here.

Now, coming back to the part in which I am interested, what is the limit for posts per day, if it's around 10 posts per day then why not a single member posting within that limit is getting highest bonus? Do you think their posts are not of good quality or they don't get enough thanks? They do get highest amount of thanks and their quality is almost double than the one getting highest amount of bonus + they have higher amount of likes on avg on each of their posts.

And, posting more than 10+ posts per day consistently is against the bonus rules then How come this ISCA system paying highest amount of bonus to those who is posting way more over than 10 post per day i.e around 25-35+ posts per day?

Moreover, I have PMed this same issue to Administrator and will wait for Admin's clear view on this, because I am sorry to say this, but it seems Moderators are suggesting one thing and the Bonus System is doing opposite of it, like Moderators are suggesting not to post more than 10 posts per day and those members following it are getting lesser bonus than others, who are posting high numbers of posts per day + I don't see any moderators warning them depsite them posting consistently large number of posts per day, instead they are getting rewarded by highest amount of bonuses.

*Note :- The Thing is not to get the highest bonus or it's not at all related to bonus, I wanted to keep myself out of it but I just couldn't because now this issue is not at all bonus related, it's about fairness now, because i see a lot of Old Members who are good quality posters & gives the most time to the forum are getting depressed by seeing low quality posters getting much much higher bonuses than them. Though, I still supports ISCA system, it's the best system but few members are exploiting it by posting way too much posts per day i.e 25-35+posts per day, which is causing all the problems.
      Last edited by MartyFish; 03-11-2019 at 05:14 PM.

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-11-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-11-2019), FxBD (03-11-2019), GhostMode (03-22-2019), Youcefstyles (03-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 7 ...