• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: Against Moderators Action @MT5 Bozedevil

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,344 Times in 605 Posts

Default Against Moderators Action @MT5 Bozedevil

Hello guys
      I am so dissappointed from the Moderator team. Deleted my all posts of this week.
      And warning is not so valid because my signature is already mentioned in my all posts and also if I was repeating the same sentence than he should have to send me warning and he has directly deleted my all posts.
      We did some posts to get the bonus to make some profit for the survival of the life so if you want so than tell me I will search any other job I will left the Forum.
      We did the posts with our hardworking so tell me now what should I have to do now you have deleted my all posts. I am so disappointed from you. Treat with us like a man we are from this planet not from any other planet
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-27-18-19-21.png
Views: 103
Size:  122.0 KB

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,670 Times in 7,564 Posts

Let's discuss what you did wrong.
      All your posts in the Trading journal section is useless chit-chat and repeating similar sentences.
      We call your action as Spammer or Spinner, bad way for bonus hunter.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13037481
      Quote Originally Posted by Mustansir     
      Hello dear good afternoon hope you will be fine and doing good. Congrats mate for the good achievement and making the good profits but now it is going to the upside possible that it will move more to the upside. Yesterday I have also made the good profit and submitted the withdrawal request that is pending hope it will be processed soon
      Reference spinning:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13036951
      Hello dear good morning hope you will be fine and enjoying your profitable week. Congrats dear for your withdrawal I have also sumitted the withdrawal request yesterday hope they will be processed today. I am Muslim dear that's why I am using the swap free account and its the good offer that instaforex provides us
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13036963
      Hello dear good morning hope you will be fine and enjoying your profitable week. Congrats dear for receiving your withdrawal yesterday I have also submitted the withdrawal request hope it will be processed soon and than again after processing of the withdrawal requst I will start my trading your trade is in good profit hope it will continue bullish movement
      You deny that you don't do spinning. Ok let's edit your post:
      Congrats mate for the good achievement and making the good profits but now it is going to the upside possible that it will move more to the upside.
      I am Muslim dear that's why I am using the swap free account and its the good offer that instaforex provides us
      your trade is in good profit hope it will continue bullish movement

What is your opinion? Is it good quality for post?

Unnecessary chit-chat.

Hello dear good afternoon hope you will be fine and doing good.

Hello dear good morning hope you will be fine and enjoying your profitable week.

Hello dear good morning hope you will be fine and enjoying your profitable week.
      Hijack and disrupt trading journal members.
      Nobody asks about your activities or other members don't ask what your activities are in their journals.

Yesterday I have also made the good profit and submitted the withdrawal request that is pending hope it will be processed soon

Congrats dear for your withdrawal I have also sumitted the withdrawal request yesterday hope they will be processed today.

Congrats dear for receiving your withdrawal yesterday I have also submitted the withdrawal request hope it will be processed soon and than again after processing of the withdrawal requst I will start my trading
      We have Forum Rules, are you an Alien who can't understand our forum rules?
      I am a human from Earth, I've been a member of MT5 Forum since December 2011, I've been the Moderator of the MT5 Forum since April 2012.
      This is a complaint that I receive for the first time since I joined this forum.

Thank you for the complaint and the "Unregistered thanks".
      Regards.

3. The following 13 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-28-2019), elssayed (03-07-2019), fightforfun(fff) (02-28-2019), FxBD (02-28-2019), GhostMode (03-01-2019), Hande (03-04-2019), loveyo (02-28-2019), Mustansir (02-28-2019), Nyx Assassin (03-01-2019), Testbangzadest2 (03-01-2019), Unregistered (1), Youcefstyles (03-01-2019), zahid4x (03-01-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     

Let's discuss what you did wrong.
      All your posts in the Trading journal section is useless chit-chat and repeating similar sentences.
      We call your action as Spammer or Spinner, bad way for bonus hunter.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13037481

Reference spinning:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13036951

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13036963

You deny that you don't do spinning. Ok let's edit your post:

What is your opinion? Is it good quality for post?

We have Forum Rules, are you an Alien who can't understand our forum rules?
      I am a human from Earth, I've been a member of MT5 Forum since December 2011, I've been the Moderator of the MT5 Forum since April 2012.
      This is a complaint that I receive for the first time since I joined this forum.

Thank you for the complaint and the "Unregistered thanks".
      Regards.
      I agreed with all of your points but almost every member of the trading journal section is doing the posts like me they also related the sentence. And I will also try my best to avoid these type of the mistaks
      I think you should have to also observed them this treat just not should be for me
      Rules should be equal for all the members
      Hope you will understand it

5. The following 7 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-01-2019), GhostMode (03-01-2019), Hande (03-04-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-01-2019), Nyx Assassin (03-01-2019), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (03-01-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,670 Times in 7,564 Posts

I agreed with all of your points but almost every member of the trading journal section is doing the posts like me they also related the sentence. And I will also try my best to avoid these type of the mistaks
      I think you should have to also observed them this treat just not should be for me
      Rules should be equal for all the members
      Hope you will understand it

Ok noted, mate. I am understood, that is my job to guide member to become Good poster.
      We also need help from you guys to report a bad member who violates the Rules for posting.

Thank you for your suggestion and understanding to accept your violation.
      Regards.

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-01-2019), Hande (03-04-2019), MajidAli (03-01-2019), Mustansir (03-01-2019), Nyx Assassin (03-01-2019), zahid4x (03-01-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     

Ok noted, mate. I am understood, that is my job to guide member to become Good poster.
      We also need help from you guys to report a bad member who violates the Rules for posting.

Thank you for your suggestion and understanding to accept your violation.
      Regards.
      Thanks

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-01-2019), Hande (03-04-2019), Nyx Assassin (03-01-2019), zahid4x (03-01-2019)

Closed Thread