• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What are mt4 indicators? For beginners specially.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Mhdabbaskhan has a spectacular aura about Mhdabbaskhan has a spectacular aura about Mhdabbaskhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post What are mt4 indicators? For beginners specially.

Most of the newbies in forex are asking about indicators. So let me make explain this in simple words.

Indicators are just like the traffic signal. Eor example a green signal mean go a head the way is open. A red traffic signal mean stop and a yellow/orange traffic signal mean just wait.

So just like traffic signal indicator are tools that calculate current value from previous data and predict about the information whether the market condition or tradable or not.

So there are alot of indicators which you can use depending upon your strategy and do the high probability trades.
      You Can Do It.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mhdabbaskhan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

indicators that are suitable for beginners on metatrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 are moving average indicators or RSI, both of these indicators are very simple but more profitable in market analysis if we can analyze it well especially if we are more advanced if we can develop various indicator that we use.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Buzzed

aliakbarmehar is on a distinguished road aliakbarmehar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have one of the first order derivative also, but because the moving average "meanders" along, the first order derivative was not as useful as the 2nd order, in which we can see market sentament change.. Bulls vs Bears, who has the upper hand, is clearly defined in the concavity shift.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well the thing is there are two types of indicators. One of them are the lagging indicators. These are the ones which take history into account and just make prediction based on set criteria for people to follow. As these are lagging indicators, they only predict when a sufficient move has passed away. Common type of lagging indicators are MACD and moving averages.

On the other hand, there are leading indicators which make prediction earlier as compared to lagging indicators. The drawback here is that because these are early predictors, a good amount of leading indicator signals are false moves. Its always good to have a combination of both, leading and lagging indicators for a complete trading system.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

VSA teacher is just really nice VSA teacher is just really nice VSA teacher is just really nice VSA teacher is just really nice VSA teacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      647 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mt4 meta trader 4 have many leading lagging indicater for use like rsi moving average fibbonacci ichimoko ki ko hyo parabolic Sar etc we can study these indicater

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indicators are needed to confirm our analysis of trade. We must look at the indicators last but not least, because they are moving beyond the price or are late and cannot give us good signals to enter. There is no need to lean on them. First you need to study the market without indications and only then understand indiktoaryah and watch what is true and what is not.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Generally we mean from indicators to indicate something which could happened and in the finance the indicators means the technical tools which we can apply on the live chart to guess the future price movement but we also have to spend some time on the previous chart history to understand the matters finally we can compare it with fundamental analysis. The best indicators are Bollinger Bands, Volumes, and Pivot points which are generally using by millions of people in the world and I mostly spend my time on studying the live chart with the help of these indicators.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mhdabbaskhan     
      Most of the newbies in forex are asking about indicators. So let me make explain this in simple words.

Indicators are just like the traffic signal. Eor example a green signal mean go a head the way is open. A red traffic signal mean stop and a yellow/orange traffic signal mean just wait.

So just like traffic signal indicator are tools that calculate current value from previous data and predict about the information whether the market condition or tradable or not.

So there are alot of indicators which you can use depending upon your strategy and do the high probability trades.
      There are many of different types of forex trading indicators which are used in forex market by professionals and new traders but these followings are best for trading such as:

1.Moving Averages: Traders often hear about daily moving averages (DMA), which is the most common and widely used indicator.
      2.Bollinger Bands: This intraday trading indicator is one step ahead of the moving average.
      3.Momentum Oscillators: Stock prices move up and down.
      4.Relative Strength Index (RSI)
      5. Awesome indicator.
      These all are best indicator for trading.

Reply to thread