from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 8940208/5bunswm - Just Surfing

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,897 Times in 7,591 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8940208/5bunswm - Just Surfing

Account : 8940208
    Investor : 5bunswm

I hope there is a solid partnership of Surfer Riding the Waves team.
    Strategy: still in secret
    Indicators: still in hell

good luck for everyone
    I hope our team will be a winner

To Be Continued !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

bigearners (08-03-2012), gallantyukie (08-03-2012), shazzyrais (17-03-2012), topman (06-03-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Adminus Sapiens
    I am:

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,757 Times in 1,587 Posts
    bozZdeviL, what was unclear in this rule?

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator     
    7. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in the section Force on Force team contest. The topic name must start with the investor account number and password written with a slash, as in the following example: 102030/abc123456. The topic name is allowed to have other elements after the investor account number and password.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Administrator For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (07-03-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    haha thanks a lot for editing boss
    LOL

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie has a spectacular aura about gallantyukie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good Luck my Friend..
    Wish you are all the best..
    Have a nice Day.. !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gallantyukie For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (10-03-2012)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gallantyukie     
    Good Luck my Friend..
    Wish you are all the best..
    Have a nice Day.. !
    thank you very much my friends for your support guys, I also hope to win with the team surfing. hopefully it will stay afloat until the end of the contest. good luck too

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bozzdevil, you are one of the most encouraging person..Who always encourage fellow contestant..Nice to see you are part of surfing wave team..You will need to play good for make your team win.
    Wish you good luck for contest..Hope you will come with your team expectation.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (09-03-2012)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    haha thanks its for supporting. may master forex actually is You my friends , and not me. you know what my nickname on this team?
    the King of MC off the years.

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Givonly is on a distinguished road Givonly's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    good luck for everyone
    I hope our team will be a winner
    Yes, absolutely I hope so!
    I hope our team will be the winner
    Just curious to your indicators from the hell...?
    ------------------------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Givonly For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (10-03-2012)

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hahaha
    it's just a joke,
    What you think, an indicator of hell really exist?
    I just use a custom riki super and some other indikator.

15. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    hahaha
    it's just a joke,
    What you think, an indicator of hell really exist?
    I just use a custom riki super and some other indikator.
    Looks like you are a great trader, it will be a pleasure to have a good trader like you in the team.
    I hope I can learn from you.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open