• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Can i trust Instaforex even i use Bonus account?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Can i trust Instaforex even i use Bonus account?

hello friends i am using bonus account and its my first experience on instaforex with bonus account trading ,, before it i trade on FXCM broker with real money account now am confused can i trust on instaforex with using bonus account , without any real investment ? and tell me about all rules of bonus trading if anyone know about it .

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Romaisa for this useful post.

Hibird70 (03-03-2019), kashifalix (07-21-2019), khsk (03-03-2019), Unregistered (4)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Hibird70 has a spectacular aura about Hibird70 has a spectacular aura about Hibird70 has a spectacular aura about Hibird70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear we can trust on our bonus account bonus account give us best knowledge and bonus it's a very big opportunity for us instaforex gives us a wide range of bonuses and when we take a trade on our bonus we take a profit for us
      This bonus program is a big advantage for us we shell be avail this advantage

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hibird70 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Our all trading dealings done from insta forex department and for this we must pass two verification levels for withdraw. So we must trust on insta forex forum because it is link with mt5 forex forum and our all bonus amount will transfer from mt5 forex to insta forex.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,045 Times in 2,240 Posts

Default Real money

Quote Originally Posted by Romaisa     
      hello friends i am using bonus account and its my first experience on instaforex with bonus account trading ,, before it i trade on FXCM broker with real money account now am confused can i trust on instaforex with using bonus account , without any real investment ? and tell me about all rules of bonus trading if anyone know about it .
      Yes dear member we can trust on insta forex even when we are using bonus account and that is also a real money if we think about that and behave with also as a real account.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

khsk (03-03-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

khsk will become famous soon enough khsk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to assure you that you can rely on Instaforex more than 100% as your best forex broker. I am a member of this broker for more than 6 years and I never had a bad experience that I want to share with you. Frankly , I do not want to trade with other brokers and I did not find any reason to leave this excellent broker till now.

This is completely my personal opinion, but this is the experience based on my own trading life. A perfect broker is very important for our trading career and you can easily choose the Instaforex without any doubts.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course you can trust instaforex even you are using your bonus account because instaforex is a very good and trusted company and working from several years at it has very good report in forex market many traders are using instaforex platform to work in forex market I am also working from several years with different brokers but I found instaforex very good

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are welcome bro you can trust the instaforex because they are good broker the only problem you can have is your self if you can trade and make profit you dont have any problem with instaforex and make sure you dont forget your pin code in time of withdraw so that you can withdraw your profit

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,670 Times in 7,564 Posts

Thread Moved!

Thread from General Forex Conversation: Can i trust Instaforex even i use Bonus account?
      Moved to InstaForex Hot Line section.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romaisa     
      Hi Romaisa,

I understand your concerns, but I want to assure you that it is safe to trade/invest with us. May I ask what bonus are you referring to? Our company provides its clients with an opportunity to make money without investing their own funds. You can also take part in demo account contest and win real money. For more information, please visit our website or contact the Support Service.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

Romaisa (03-04-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Afzal224 will become famous soon enough Afzal224's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear forum fellow I hope you will be fine. Hairs of course we can believe on instaforex. This program providing a very good platform for the clients. In shape of Bonus and as well as knowledge on the subject business. On the other hand your question is about the rule. Please try to study the rules of the forum this study will help you to create the good Threads for your good bonus.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2