• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Can i trust Instaforex even i use Bonus account?

Banned
      I am:
      Breezy

Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romaisa     
      hello friends i am using bonus account and its my first experience on instaforex with bonus account trading ,, before it i trade on FXCM broker with real money account now am confused can i trust on instaforex with using bonus account , without any real investment ? and tell me about all rules of bonus trading if anyone know about it .
      Really I have to be sincere. i got on this platform last week and had accrued bonuses up to $4.81. When I opened my account today the bonus was gone and the funds have never been transferred to my trading account. I have been trying to reach to people for help but till now no one has responded to my plea. I am sorry and don not mean to discourage you or anyone but I am speaking the truth. My bonus was taken out and I have 0 funds in my account. Can someone help me out here?

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fxchap     
      Really I have to be sincere. i got on this platform last week and had accrued bonuses up to $4.81. When I opened my account today the bonus was gone and the funds have never been transferred to my trading account. I have been trying to reach to people for help but till now no one has responded to my plea. I am sorry and don not mean to discourage you or anyone but I am speaking the truth. My bonus was taken out and I have 0 funds in my account. Can someone help me out here?
      Hi FxChap,

May I get your trading account number so we can assist you?
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yvonne     
      Hi Romaisa,

I understand your concerns, but I want to assure you that it is safe to trade/invest with us. May I ask what bonus are you referring to? Our company provides its clients with an opportunity to make money without investing their own funds. You can also take part in demo account contest and win real money. For more information, please visit our website or contact the Support Service.
      dear sir thank you i really very happy i withdraw my first profit and i get 150 above bonus just in tow weeks and i also won weekly contest of this forum also , its really a amazing platform and now a am very confidence and ready to profitable trading and in future i also want to invest real money on instaforex because i want to trade on high leverage up to 1:500 so best of luck my future and thanks again mt5 and insatforex department

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,215 Times in 625 Posts

hello friends i am using bonus account and its my first experience on instaforex with bonus account trading ,, before it i trade on FXCM broker with real money account now am confused can i trust on instaforex with using bonus account , without any real investment ? and tell me about all rules of bonus trading if anyone know about it .
      The rules for forum is clearly mention, but instaforex allow you to have different types of bonus program. When you sign in to the account there they provide you the rules, and if you want to know my personal experience then I would say yes you can trust on Ifx bonus account Iv been trading with Ifx since long and Im very much comfortable with my account and trading. I never cheat with instaforex such as gambling my account using large lot size, cheating by making multiple accounts... I just trade in simple manner and withdraw 70% of my profit left 30% behind to grow my account.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

dear sir thank you i really very happy i withdraw my first profit and i get 150 above bonus just in tow weeks and i also won weekly contest of this forum also , its really a amazing platform and now a am very confidence and ready to profitable trading and in future i also want to invest real money on instaforex because i want to trade on high leverage up to 1:500 so best of luck my future and thanks again mt5 and insatforex department
      Hi Romaisa,

Thank you for choosing us! We are glad to know that you're happy with our services. Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 03-29-2019 at 12:07 PM.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

kashifalix (07-21-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix is a jewel in the rough kashifalix is a jewel in the rough kashifalix is a jewel in the rough kashifalix is a jewel in the rough kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yvonne     
      Hi Romaisa,

I understand your concerns, but I want to assure you that it is safe to trade/invest with us. May I ask what bonus are you referring to? Our company provides its clients with an opportunity to make money without investing their own funds. You can also take part in demo account contest and win real money. For more information, please visit our website or contact the Support Service.
      thanks for your information sir i am agree instaforex is one and only broker which giving us opportunity to trade without any investment and make real profit and also its giving us so save method to get our withdraw . i wikk join demo contest soon ,, thanks very much

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2