• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: How long should we trade on a demo account ..?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321 has a brilliant future Sonia321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,545 Times in 569 Posts

Default How long should we trade on a demo account ..?

How long should we trade on a demo account ?
      :-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SONIA------------------------------------------------------------------- :
      My trading journal -----> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?146770-Sonia-321

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sonia321 for this useful post.

faridakhan (03-04-2019), MominaDuraid (03-06-2019), rabia87 (05-12-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Mhdabbaskhan has a spectacular aura about Mhdabbaskhan has a spectacular aura about Mhdabbaskhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You have to do demo account trading until and unless you are sure that the skills and strategy you have develop are working most of the time. You have to make sure that your strategy work more than 60% of the time and when you are sure of it than go ahead to real trading market with real money but with small lot sizes to trade.
      You Can Do It.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mhdabbaskhan For This Useful Post:

Mastadon (04-29-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1036 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,236 Times in 1,686 Posts

Completion of trading on the demo account and moving to real trading is a decision not related to time but related to the situation
      You have three basic points that you need to be able to move to real trading
      First, you have understood Forex, how to analyze the market and choose your trades based on a trading strategy that you have tested well
      Second, that you have knowledge of the management of capital and know the importance of commitment to them and not to resort to a high risk. You accept loss as part of the Forex market
      Thirdly, there is a suitable capital to start trading and this money is not needed in your life
      If you get to the point where you have these three points you can start the real trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we won't know how long we can learn forex trading with the demo account that we have. it depends on the saturation we observe based on the analysis we get. sometimes we prefer to do forex trading in a real account rather than using an account demo because the psychology will be very different. when we do a demo account we will not have a sense of anxiety or feeling trembling or feeling scared while when we trade using a real account we will have a fear of losing the balance we have.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Edifitri For This Useful Post:

Mastadon (04-20-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Parabolic will become famous soon enough Parabolic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Edifitri     
      we won't know how long we can learn forex trading with the demo account that we have. it depends on the saturation we observe based on the analysis we get. sometimes we prefer to do forex trading in a real account rather than using an account demo because the psychology will be very different. when we do a demo account we will not have a sense of anxiety or feeling trembling or feeling scared while when we trade using a real account we will have a fear of losing the balance we have.
      I think the duration should be depended on up to you, the concern is all about that how quick you are gathering the basic point of Forex trading. As regular basis, to be a perfect trader, before real trading you must have to do 6 months demo trading to clear up your all lacking which should be technical or theoretical but with demo trading, you may detect your technical error.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Parabolic for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One thing always keep in mind if we do more practice on them then our confidence level will be also increased. Practice on demo account will be vary for every person according to their intelligent level some peoples pick very quickly and some did not so every people has different mind setup and intelligent but I think and suggest to all new Forex beginners that we must do practice and demo count not less than 6 month.
      If you do more practice then you will feel better so try to learn more it and keep in touch with demo account.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Edifitri     
      Demo account deprives us of emotions and therefore it is not necessary to linger on it for a long time. Better to trade in a mini account with a small deposit of 10 dollars is 100 cents. This deposit is enough for you to learn how to trade and find out how emotional you are when trading. Emotions are very bad for trading and the trader quickly etiryaet all the money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6031 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,200 Times in 3,960 Posts

How long?. It is totally depends on you. Some traders get confidence in demo account in less than 6 months and some traders get confidence more than 6 months. I hope you can put lot of effort to do practice in demo account. Trust me, if you give strong focus and effort on demo account then you will easily make real money in live account later.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

Shollybright (04-28-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello. Your question is good. We should trade on demo account for as long as it is necessary. It also depends on the number of hours we choose to spend on practice every day, and of course how determined and eager to learn faster that we have become. The bottom line is that, we should be honest with ourselves. It is best to consider quitting the demo trading only when we have mastered the skill of trading to some degree... The will help a new trader to start the live trading pretty well, and prevents him from encountering huge losses.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mhdabbaskhan     
      You have to do demo account trading until and unless you are sure that the skills and strategy you have develop are working most of the time. You have to make sure that your strategy work more than 60% of the time and when you are sure of it than go ahead to real trading market with real money but with small lot sizes to trade.
      This is not a completely correct statement that a trading strategy should work more than 60% of the time in profit. A newbie can catch a weekly trend and within a week he will have very good results in trading, and he will quickly switch to real trading and there he will lose everything. You need to trade for at least 1 year on a demo account, because during this time the market changes greatly and you need to study all its difficulties.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mastadon for this useful post.

rabia87 (05-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3