• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: How long should we trade on a demo account ..?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dimon1973 is on a distinguished road dimon1973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I did not trade on a demo account. The first 5 years I only lost money on Forex. If you want to learn from my mistakes, trade on the demo for at least 5 years. It's better to lose on the demo, isn't it?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1087 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,473 Times in 2,144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dimon1973     
      I did not trade on a demo account. The first 5 years I only lost money on Forex. If you want to learn from my mistakes, trade on the demo for at least 5 years. It's better to lose on the demo, isn't it?
      hi friend, that is a huge mistakes you made in the past, but i hope you know what to do at this moment and you do have a better view in how to trade and how to control your trade even better, actually demo account is best for the learning process because in demo account we can really focus on how to improve our self and also learn how to trade better.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

superon is on a distinguished road superon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for beginners a demo account should be used as long as they don't understand most of the function of trading and meta trader tools and maintain a profit while trading , and when a beginner will able to make consistent profit while demo trading then its best choice for them to go for live trading, but demo trading is always a best option to keep your performance better and make less losses in live trading. But sometime demo trading feels bore for a long run and in this case I would like to give my opinion about how you can overcome this , for this you need to participate in the demo competition , it will in the same time let you use demo account with charms and in the same time a chance of winning some cash.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Zainarain is on a distinguished road Zainarain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all study about trading after this go on demo account and doing peractice when you are sure that your are full trained and you can doing trading then start trading and invest small amount

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You should trade on a demo account until and unless you get the idea of how to place a trade, analyse charts, use all the major indicators on MT4 terminal and become familiar with the terminal. After this, one can start trading with real money. This can be a small sized account just to get the feel of trading and to see the emotions that come into play while trading with real money, as these emotions are absent in demo trading. After that, if you feel comfortable and think that you can trade effectively, you can increase your account size with further deposits.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,973 Times in 1,099 Posts

UNTIL you can say that you are a best and skilled trader ,you have to practice on the demo account dear fellow,I think mistakes like avoiding money management when trading and avoiding greed is very helpful for the Forex traders and they should always try not to make this type of mistakes. At the end they will be profitable for this.
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

moona143 (05-17-2019), rabia87 (05-17-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fired trading is good life time business in the world with good income. So new trader need to be join the demo account and continues practice on the demo account as they gain the good knowledge and experience about the trading market and improve their quality trade. Demo account is best teacher for the beginner's. Reading forex is very risky business with small experience and knowledge. So learning is more important and benefited for the new trader to be skilled.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course, if you want to success in the Forex market and willing to earn the huge profit then you must need to spend your maximum time on the demo trading account but before joining the demo trading, you people must need to study the basics of Forex trading and also need to spend your time to understand about the currencies and their nature. In the demo trading, you people must need to used the best indicators or combination of indicators for getting trend predictions, but spending your on the chart for live trading and previous chart history will prove the best for your trading experience.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3