• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 8941448/ujt0vrg

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 8941448/ujt0vrg

Join me here as we work hard to make clean profits from forex using support and resistance levels.

Account number - 8941448.

Traders pass word - ujt0vrg.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to chidi for this useful post.

bigearners (03-12-2012), forexaddict (03-08-2012), ragib (03-14-2012)

3. Dragon
    4. #2 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,744 Times in 7,566 Posts

Hei dear my friends. I am glad to see you participate in this contest participation. I hope you succeed and survive until the end of the contest. so well with me, hoping to survive. LOL

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,855 Times in 2,035 Posts

great to see that you had joined the contest and part of our team..
      And first one to open thread for our team.
      Just want to wish you good luck for contest.. We will do hard work to win.

6. #4 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,158 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chidi     
      Join me here as we work hard to make clean profits from forex using support and resistance levels.

Account number - 8941448.

Traders pass word - ujt0vrg.
      I hope you will give good effort and also if we work together we will become success.All the best for you.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EU is testing the support at 1.3092 region. I for see that this support would not be breached so i open buy order and target for the next strong resistance of 1.3162 and SL - 1.3062. I expect retracement from the last week sell off this pair due to NFP release.

Our risk reward ratio still stands at 1 : 2.

Order - Buy.

Pair - EU.

8. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EU is testing the support at 1.3092 region. I for see that this support would not be breached so i open buy order and target for the next strong resistance of 1.3162 and SL - 1.3062. I expect retracement from the last week sell off this pair due to NFP release.

Our risk reward ratio still stands at 1 : 2.

Order - Buy.

Pair - EU.
      Had you open order or set a pending order my friend. Myself thinking to upside movement on today but wait for right analysis.
      And my friend chidi, not be into hurry.take your time to perfect analysis because we need to win the contest. Good luck for your first trade.

9. #7 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      Had you open order or set a pending order my friend. Myself thinking to upside movement on today but wait for right analysis.
      And my friend chidi, not be into hurry.take your time to perfect analysis because we need to win the contest. Good luck for your first trade.
      Thanks i have opened orders

10. #8 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First trade already closed in 1,000 dollars profits.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chidi For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-13-2012)

12. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Job chdi!!!

13. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First trade already closed in 1,000 dollars profits.
      hmm. great job bro for 1k$ profit with EU..Your contribution a lot for us into the contest.
      Today, its seems to Sell call for EU but still ait to get some strong signals by my analysis.

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...