No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 8941448/ujt0vrg

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The GBP/JPY trading pair trade reaches TP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chidi     
    The GBP/JPY trading pair trade reaches TP.
    Well done chidi!
    I hope we could compensate in part the loses of nahiyar.
    I think he have blowed up his account. :-(
    Kepp going well!!
    Best regards and happy trading!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
    Well done chidi!
    I hope we could compensate in part the loses of nahiyar.
    I think he have blowed up his account. :-(
    Kepp going well!!
    Best regards and happy trading!!!
    yeah, chidi compensate team losses very well..Even, all of you people doing great into the contest.
    Still our team onto second position in this contest..Lets see how team work in coming weeks.

4. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,897 Times in 7,591 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    wow, it looks like you are hard workers. I really regret your decision to stop being a moderator.
    btw I hope you can find more points for the team Support & Ressistance, looking for points that are missing from the participants and nahiyar bigearners.
    well, good luck my friends

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

chidi (21-03-2012)

6. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi has a spectacular aura about chidi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    132.88 targeted in the next trade. GJ would be bullish since it spent the last 3 trading sessions in down trend. It is extremely oversold.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chidi For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (22-03-2012)

8. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    132.88 targeted in the next trade. GJ would be bullish since it spent the last 3 trading sessions in down trend. It is extremely oversold.
    Hi chidi!
    Do you only trade GJ?
    U R doing a good job.
    Keep earning pips :-)
    Good luck

9. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    We trade UJ..

Due to favourable trade balance which there was a surpluss, which came at + 32.9 bln yens vs -120 bln yens might most likely push up and it has tested the 83.00 psychological region.

10. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    We trade UJ..

Due to favourable trade balance which there was a surpluss, which came at + 32.9 bln yens vs -120 bln yens might most likely push up and it has tested the 83.00 psychological region.
    good job you are doing my friend.
    I think all pair with japanese yen are your favorite and giving nice profit from them
    hope you will keep doing good.
    Good luck for your upcoming trades.

11. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 568 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I hope you will recover your loss still you have 3225 in your balance just play with MM and trade the good one.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

12. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
    I hope you will recover your loss still you have 3225 in your balance just play with MM and trade the good one.
    hey chidi bro.. its really surprising to see your pretty low equity on today..hope you can recover and make good profit my friend..just wish you good luck my friend and hope you will play like great for team support in next coming days.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4