• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: How can I remove someone from my referral link?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      851 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,482 Times in 671 Posts

Default How can I remove someone from my referral link?

Dear forex members i join some of my friends in this forum but they are not working in this forum and but still showing in my mt5 account. So i want to know how can I delete such kind of man who open their trading account but not working still.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Niazi1122 for this useful post.

Eshaal (04-29-2019), Ladla (03-27-2019), Naughty boy (03-15-2019), Wadda (05-10-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zee786 is a jewel in the rough zee786 is a jewel in the rough zee786 is a jewel in the rough zee786 is a jewel in the rough zee786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      261 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      Dear forex members i join some of my friends in this forum but they are not working in this forum and but still showing in my mt5 account. So i want to know how can I delete such kind of man who open their trading account but not working still.
      There member of forum I don't know about it if you want to delete anyone you can talk about it to the forum and administration they will definitely help you and they will solve your problem

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to zee786 for this useful post.

Eshaal (04-29-2019), Ladla (03-27-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir I think we do not remove refferal but it is advice that just bring those peoples in this forum who really want to earn some profit because it is not a game it's a real trading business. Some peoples enter in this forum and think that they will just join and start earning but when they realise that it is not a simple business they leave this forum so bring only those peoples who give serious intereat in this form.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Emaan111 for this useful post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli is a jewel in the rough KinzaAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No I don't think so that you can remove any referral from your list because I haven't seen any option with which anyone can delete his referral so it's not the problem just try to work in your own way if your referral doesn't do work or any problem with the referral don't take tension just focus on your work

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to KinzaAli for this useful post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,215 Times in 625 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      Why some one wanted to delete any one from his referral list where the person who invited is getting good amount of bonus by the referrals. On other hand its not possible but you can try contacting with the administrator of the forum. Also you dont need to worry about rather they do posting or not using their account. as their in activity wont harm you or your account.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

Eshaal (04-29-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Naughty boy is a glorious beacon of light Naughty boy is a glorious beacon of light Naughty boy is a glorious beacon of light Naughty boy is a glorious beacon of light Naughty boy is a glorious beacon of light Naughty boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir I am newly joined this forum and I have no idea about this how we delete referral from our account.but I try to give you answer later when I have fully confirm answer about it. But now please discuss this issue to forex department and tell them if you want to delete someone from your referral list.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Naughty boy for this useful post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla is a jewel in the rough Ladla is a jewel in the rough Ladla is a jewel in the rough Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is very difficult task to remove someone from referral list and I am newly joined at this forum so I don't have much knowledge about this but I am continue my learning process and I hope I will get the answer of this question and tell you later but still I have not know about this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladla For This Useful Post:

Eshaal (04-29-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal is a jewel in the rough Eshaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir we can not remove any referral from our referral list but it depend on us to motivate them and bring back to them to this forum so that they can continue their work in this forum. And also bring and motivate those peoples who take serious interest in this forum.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      187 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir i think it is not in our control to remove someone from refferal list. We can add someone into forex forum but we can not remove them. It can be removed from forex administration so if you want to delete someone tell to forex admin.

Reply to thread