• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Against Mr Bappy 4x Moderator

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,343 Times in 604 Posts

Default Against Mr Bappy 4x Moderator

Against Mr Bappy 4x

Hello admin
      Please check and fix this issue why all of modeartors are giving me warnings again and again, I am trying to increase my quality of posts but if they compared my posts with other few members so than my posts quality will be good so than why they are not giving the warning to them, only they are giving me the warnings again and again
      Please check it , rules should be equal for everyone
      Hope you will understand and I am increasing my posts quality day by day.
      My name is just in those members list in which the signatures are fixed by the MT5 Bozzedevil and here is the link so than why he has sent me this warning
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13031018Name:  Screenshot_2019-03-07-14-50-05.png
Views: 99
Size:  163.6 KB
      Last edited by Mustansir; 03-07-2019 at 12:04 PM.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-07-2019), FxBD (03-07-2019), MajidAli (03-07-2019), newdream365 (03-07-2019), Unregistered (1)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,365 Times in 2,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mustansir     
      Against Mr Bappy 4x

Hello admin
      Please check and fix this issue why all of modeartors are giving me warnings again and again, I am trying to increase my quality of posts but if they compared my posts with other few members so than my posts quality will be good so than why they are not giving the warning to them, only they are giving me the warnings again and again
      My name is just in those members list in which the signatures are fixed by the MT5 Bozzedevil and here is the link so than why he has sent me this warning
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13031018Attachment 104544
      Hello,
      I just remembered you about the rules.

Can you check the post please?
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13048080

Please be informed that your post has less than 500 character where you have only 262.

Take it easy and try to improve your quality of your post.

Good day.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

elssayed (03-07-2019), Eminem (03-07-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-07-2019), FxBD (03-07-2019), loveyo (03-07-2019), MartyFish (03-08-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,212 Times in 1,827 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Hello,

Please be informed that your post has less than 500 character where you have only 262.

Good day.
      you are right, this post ( https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13048080 ) has less than 500 character it just has 262 characters you can make sure about that in the following photo :

So i see that ( Mustanir ) can only use one of the sites which can calculate the number of characters such as lettercount's website and you can search it on google to find it and it is a very good website to know the number of your characters in every post before posting it to avoid deleting or removing your posts again and i use it to know the number of characters in all my posts before posting it here in the forum to avoid deleting my posts .
      Last edited by elssayed; 03-07-2019 at 02:19 PM.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to elssayed for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-07-2019), Eminem (03-07-2019), fightforfun(fff) (03-07-2019), FxBD (03-07-2019), GhostMode (03-07-2019), Youcefstyles (03-07-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,352 Times in 2,356 Posts

Against Mr Bappy 4x

Hello admin
      Hello mate you just try to unnecessary complain against BAPPY mod sir because I show you said all of moderators give you warning but you just complain against BAPPY sir. I think it's your fault because if your post quality are good so all modarators are not give you warning. i also show other mod also give you warning but you not makes any complain with him but when BAPPY sir give you warning for your bad qulaity post this time you makes complain against him but why?? He is a new moderator only for it??? Please stop this kind work and try to develop your post quality it's will be good for you.

I want to give thanks to BAPPY sir and all mod sir for makes this warning because it's help a member to solve his problem and he can understand his mistake and it's also help him to develop his post quality.

I hope you can understand your mistake can stop this complain against modrators. Your post is really low quality so you should try to develop it and respect all moderators because they are always try to good support for us.
      Last edited by newdream365; 03-07-2019 at 03:06 PM.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

bappy4x (03-07-2019), FxBD (03-07-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5054 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,653 Times in 2,461 Posts

Mate, moderators are not our enemy. They are appointed by admin. They are doing their official task nothing else. Ealier you made complain against our respected super moderator. Now you are complainant against Administrator. There must something wrong with you mate. Try to solve it mate.

Hope for the best. Just love MT5 forum and respect all rules and regulations. 💖💖

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

fightforfun(fff) (03-07-2019), FxBD (03-07-2019), MartyFish (03-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,203 Posts

To be honest , its your fault because you already made a complain against other moderator here , the first member who made a complaint against administrator was right because he believed that rules must be applied for every member but in the same time he opened the door for other members to make a complain against mt5 mods anytime after getting any warning , i think you need to take a look at your posts quality and try to improve it .
      I'm not against any one here but after all , warning is better than a ban n if a moderator ban a member then he will create another account and continue doing the same actions with the new account .

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

fightforfun(fff) (03-07-2019), FxBD (03-07-2019), MartyFish (03-08-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,046 Times in 1,583 Posts

Against Mr Bappy 4x

Hello admin
      Hello dear member of this beautiful community. it's really sad that you are feeling very bad about moderators and administrator behaviour. But, I want to say that you are forget that it's their duty to check the posts quality.
      Please co-operate with them they are just doing their work. They are not our enemies.
      I also check your post witch showing very low quality as you know that in trading journal section we receive more than one dollar per post. so, in this situation if we do post with only 200 characters. its mean we are doing cheating with system of mt5 forum.
      Try to understand and improve your post quality.
      Wish you good luck mate we all are friends.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

FxBD (03-07-2019), MartyFish (03-08-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,343 Times in 604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Hello,

Good day.
      Quote Originally Posted by elssayed     
      you are right, this post ( https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13048080 ) has less than 500 character it just has 262 characters you can make sure about that in the following photo :

So i see that ( Mustanir ) can only use one of the sites which can calculate the number of characters such as lettercount's website and you can search it on google to find it and it is a very good website to know the number of your characters in every post before posting it to avoid deleting or removing your posts again and i use it to know the number of characters in all my posts before posting it here in the forum to avoid deleting my posts .
      Quote Originally Posted by newdream365     
      Hello mate you just try to unnecessary complain against BAPPY mod sir because I show you said all of moderators give you warning but you just complain against BAPPY sir. I think it's your fault because if your post quality are good so all modarators are not give you warning. i also show other mod also give you warning but you not makes any complain with him but when BAPPY sir give you warning for your bad qulaity post this time you makes complain against him but why?? He is a new moderator only for it??? Please stop this kind work and try to develop your post quality it's will be good for you.

I want to give thanks to BAPPY sir and all mod sir for makes this warning because it's help a member to solve his problem and he can understand his mistake and it's also help him to develop his post quality.

I hope you can understand your mistake can stop this complain against modrators. Your post is really low quality so you should try to develop it and respect all moderators because they are always try to good support for us.
      Hello Mr bappy first of all I want to tell you the rule of 500 characteristics is for the best answer contest prize not for the Journals for Journal the rule is two completed lines not the 500 characteristics and by the way your duty is to visit and check the post of travel and tourism so than why you are visiting the Journal posts do your own work and do not disturb anyone
      And Mr NewDream I know why you have replied here Mr. Bappy has tell to all of you members to protect him and replied in his favour so do your own work, sorry dear you should have to check when I was in confusion so that time I have also opened the thread against him but now you come here because bappy asked you to reply here
      And thanks to everyone for your feedack but there is no such type of the rule the characters should be 500 for the post of the Journal
      I am not the companion of anyone so don't mind guys

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-07-2019), FxBD (03-07-2019), Jahanzaib420 (03-07-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff) has a reputation beyond repute fightforfun(fff)'s Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,080 Times in 500 Posts

Dear Mr Mustansir ,

You says that the rule of 500 characters belongs only to best answer contest , OK let's read this rule from money for posting campaign rules .

2.1. Bonuses for posts. Everyone can get them, even beginners, but only with meaningful communication, no more than 5-10 posts a day. The bonus can be up to 30 cents per
      Kindly tell me how the post will be meaningful with 250 characters only ( half of them are greetings and thanks words ) .

It will be a big misunderstanding if you thought that there is personal problem with you only . Super moderator just warned 30 member yesterday in public thread here

and there are old members on this list and they didn't complain . I just saw them already improved their posts today .

We have to deal with the new system ISCA with Good intention . This system came to improve the forum quality and bonus funds became much higher
      some members reached more than 2 $ per post . Do you think that if the company found that members still using tricks and spams , it won't take actions?
      which is better ? static value for post 20 cent or getting higher value for higher quality .

there are some mates also still making + 20 post in day . Actually no one can make this number of posts in day with 5 lines without including many entering and
      greeting words .

i and all members haven't any personal problems with others but if we all worked with the rules , all will be rewarded with what he deserve .

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to fightforfun(fff) for this useful post.

FxBD (03-07-2019), Youcefstyles (03-07-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,059 Times in 3,085 Posts

Hello Mr bappy first of all I want to tell you the rule of 500 characteristics is for the best answer contest prize not for the Journals for Journal the rule is two completed lines not the 500 characteristics and by the way your duty is to visit and check the post of travel and tourism so than why you are visiting the Journal posts do your own work and do not disturb anyone
      And Mr NewDream I know why you have replied here Mr. Bappy has tell to all of you members to protect him and replied in his favour so do your own work, sorry dear you should have to check when I was in confusion so that time I have also opened the thread against him but now you come here because bappy asked you to reply here
      And thanks to everyone for your feedack but there is no such type of the rule the characters should be 500 for the post of the Journal
      I am not the companion of anyone so don't mind guys
      sorry to interfere about this issue. Why you are so much angry for just a warning, forum is now a place to share our idea and trading strategy so if you can post a quality content here that will be helpful for everyone. when you will write some informative content or your idea if it could be 4-5 lines or more than 500 character that will be count as quality post. would you like to visiting my journal or my posts then you will see it is always more than 600+ character , i never think about that character ever, only i am trying to think that my post looks good and something informative which can possible to read easily.

quality means here 500+ character + some valuable information that's it.

thanks

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

fightforfun(fff) (03-07-2019), GhostMode (03-07-2019), Mustansir (03-07-2019), Youcefstyles (03-07-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2