• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Can you make money from doing your hobbies??

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
      My Friend is a Computer Science student but loves to do Photography. He has a Facebook page where he has more than 20 thousand followers. People pay him to shoot their professional photos like at their marriage and other family functions. So if you have a hobby like that, you can definitely make some extra cash along with your normal day to day job/studies.
      The problem these days is that there are so many people who have started this. Its overcrowded as everyone these days is an entrepreneur. In my friends alone, I know 20 different people who have their own photography pages as they are all interested and desperate to make money doing that but unfortunately, there isn't enough work. Same applies in other fields. Only one or two out of such people can actually turn their interests into full time careers otherwise, it isn't very sustainable.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SKFM is an unknown quantity at this point SKFM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
      Iím trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if itís the blog.

바카라사이트

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
      The problem these days is that there are so many people who have started this. Its overcrowded as everyone these days is an entrepreneur. In my friends alone, I know 20 different people who have their own photography pages as they are all interested and desperate to make money doing that but unfortunately, there isn't enough work. Same applies in other fields. Only one or two out of such people can actually turn their interests into full time careers otherwise, it isn't very sustainable.
      Yeah you are right. Everyone these days wants to do their own business and not job. There are so many startups but not enough business so they eventually shut down. I think such hobbies are only good to make money when you are not taking it as a full time work but rather a hobby to make some extra cash. If you take it as a full time work, you really need to be very lucky and be in that top 2-3 percent who actually end up succeeding.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3