• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: I want answer for my question

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1037 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,302 Times in 1,706 Posts

Default I want answer for my question

Previously I get a good bonus
      But a few weeks ago the bonus became very bad, even though my posts was better
      I want one of the supervisors to review my posts and what I do here in the forum and tell me what is the reason for this sudden change in the value of the bonus for weeks

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

MartyFish (03-11-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Mhdabbaskhan has a spectacular aura about Mhdabbaskhan has a spectacular aura about Mhdabbaskhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One reason i can say is that your post might be of good quality but you may have not got too many likes and thanks. That can be a reason of low bonus .
      You Can Do It.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mhdabbaskhan for this useful post.

MartyFish (03-11-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3765 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arda     
      I want one of the supervisors to review my posts and what I do here in the forum and tell me what is the reason for this sudden change in the value of the bonus for weeks
      From what i have seen and experienced, this New Bonus System is very dynamic and it's parameters of giving bonus is different to different members and it keeps on changing.

Because of which, we see ups and downs in bonus deposit despite performing same or even better.

I would suggest you to try and change your posting parameters like

1. Increase your character counts to 700-800 characters.
      2. Increase or Decrease your total week posts count.
      3. Try to get higher amount of likes on lesser amount of posts - 10 posts getting 50 likes is better than getting 100 likes on 40 posts.

Hope this will help.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

arda (03-16-2019), FxBD (03-11-2019), fxloser (03-31-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,697 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arda     
      Hello,

I've checked your posts, Everything looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish     
      From what i have seen and experienced, this New Bonus System is very dynamic and it's parameters of giving bonus is different to different members and it keeps on changing.

Because of which, we see ups and downs in bonus deposit despite performing same or even better.

I would suggest you to try and change your posting parameters like

1. Increase your character counts to 700-800 characters.
      2. Increase or Decrease your total week posts count.
      3. Try to get higher amount of likes on lesser amount of posts - 10 posts getting 50 likes is better than getting 100 likes on 40 posts.

Hope this will help.
      Nice suggestion, mate.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

arda (03-16-2019), FxBD (03-11-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

DCO is a jewel in the rough DCO is a jewel in the rough DCO is a jewel in the rough DCO is a jewel in the rough DCO's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello sir,I discovered that any thread I create is being deleted no matter how sensible and informative it is.This made me not qualify for the previous round of the best answer contest.. Please I hope my threads aren't deleted anymore because it's really saddening to see my threads deleted.And then my bonus for posting keeps decreasing each time I make a post and it's really unfair.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 625 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCO     
      Hello sir,I discovered that any thread I create is being deleted no matter how sensible and informative it is.This made me not qualify for the previous round of the best answer contest.. Please I hope my threads aren't deleted anymore because it's really saddening to see my threads deleted.And then my bonus for posting keeps decreasing each time I make a post and it's really unfair.
      The only reason thread delete is that it was repeated or you can say we have already in our forum so before creating any thread check that rather its in our forum or not..Remember when ever any thread delete all the posts from that thread also delete and user see less bonus and complain to moderators. As a good forum member we must take care of all these things that effect the forum stability. If we wanted to create a thread then we should check is it already in our forum or not also our posts should be healthy and informative to get good bonus.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Closed Thread