Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: I want answer for my question

    1. #1
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----
       
      arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Posts
      2,010
      Accumulated bonus
      1036 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,968
      Thanked 6,267 Times in 1,694 Posts

      Default I want answer for my question

      Previously I get a good bonus
      But a few weeks ago the bonus became very bad, even though my posts was better
      I want one of the supervisors to review my posts and what I do here in the forum and tell me what is the reason for this sudden change in the value of the bonus for weeks


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

      MartyFish (03-11-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2019)

    3. #2
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Mhdabbaskhan has a spectacular aura about Mhdabbaskhan has a spectacular aura about Mhdabbaskhan's Avatar
      Posts
      44
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      65
      Thanked 150 Times in 92 Posts

      Default

      One reason i can say is that your post might be of good quality but you may have not got too many likes and thanks. That can be a reason of low bonus .
      You Can Do It.


    4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mhdabbaskhan for this useful post.

      MartyFish (03-11-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2019)

    5. #3
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical
       
      MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Posts
      1,878
      Accumulated bonus
      3592 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      21,401
      Thanked 8,433 Times in 1,794 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arda     
      Previously I get a good bonus
      But a few weeks ago the bonus became very bad, even though my posts was better
      I want one of the supervisors to review my posts and what I do here in the forum and tell me what is the reason for this sudden change in the value of the bonus for weeks
      From what i have seen and experienced, this New Bonus System is very dynamic and it's parameters of giving bonus is different to different members and it keeps on changing.

      Because of which, we see ups and downs in bonus deposit despite performing same or even better.

      I would suggest you to try and change your posting parameters like

      1. Increase your character counts to 700-800 characters.
      2. Increase or Decrease your total week posts count.
      3. Try to get higher amount of likes on lesser amount of posts - 10 posts getting 50 likes is better than getting 100 likes on 40 posts.

      Hope this will help.


    6. The following 4 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

      arda (03-16-2019), FxBD (03-11-2019), fxloser (03-31-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2019)

    7. #4
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Posts
      24,130
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      22,043
      Thanked 31,671 Times in 7,564 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arda     
      Previously I get a good bonus
      But a few weeks ago the bonus became very bad, even though my posts was better
      I want one of the supervisors to review my posts and what I do here in the forum and tell me what is the reason for this sudden change in the value of the bonus for weeks
      Hello,

      I've checked your posts, Everything looks fine.

      Quote Originally Posted by MartyFish     
      From what i have seen and experienced, this New Bonus System is very dynamic and it's parameters of giving bonus is different to different members and it keeps on changing.

      Because of which, we see ups and downs in bonus deposit despite performing same or even better.

      I would suggest you to try and change your posting parameters like

      1. Increase your character counts to 700-800 characters.
      2. Increase or Decrease your total week posts count.
      3. Try to get higher amount of likes on lesser amount of posts - 10 posts getting 50 likes is better than getting 100 likes on 40 posts.

      Hope this will help.
      Nice suggestion, mate.


    8. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

      arda (03-16-2019), FxBD (03-11-2019), MartyFish (03-11-2019)

    9. #5
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Inspired
       
      DCO has a spectacular aura about DCO has a spectacular aura about DCO's Avatar
      Posts
      179
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      276
      Thanked 189 Times in 86 Posts

      Default

      Hello sir,I discovered that any thread I create is being deleted no matter how sensible and informative it is.This made me not qualify for the previous round of the best answer contest.. Please I hope my threads aren't deleted anymore because it's really saddening to see my threads deleted.And then my bonus for posting keeps decreasing each time I make a post and it's really unfair.


    10. #6
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Posts
      1,259
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      101
      Thanked 1,215 Times in 625 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by DCO     
      Hello sir,I discovered that any thread I create is being deleted no matter how sensible and informative it is.This made me not qualify for the previous round of the best answer contest.. Please I hope my threads aren't deleted anymore because it's really saddening to see my threads deleted.And then my bonus for posting keeps decreasing each time I make a post and it's really unfair.
      The only reason thread delete is that it was repeated or you can say we have already in our forum so before creating any thread check that rather its in our forum or not..Remember when ever any thread delete all the posts from that thread also delete and user see less bonus and complain to moderators. As a good forum member we must take care of all these things that effect the forum stability. If we wanted to create a thread then we should check is it already in our forum or not also our posts should be healthy and informative to get good bonus.
      Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.


    Closed Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts