• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Why you use demo account? (part 5)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sweetfriends is an unknown quantity at this point sweetfriends's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As we know all people use demo account for practice purpose and know about spread and lot size of broker company via this ways. but here i found many people do not like to work on demo account including myself. here we have good chance to learn forex market but what we learn it need to best test on real account. if we test it on real account we can make lot of money from this market. if we do not test it and use it on real account then we have 50 by 50 chance either it work fine for us or it give us loss. but if we have demo account then we can test it on it without any issue.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143 has much to be proud of sam143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,065 Times in 391 Posts

On demo account we do practice and try to do good trading. Once we are able to do good trading then we start trading on real account and get profits otherwise if we don't have idea and we don't do practice then we have losses in trading. It is important to do practice on demo account forex.

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to sam143 for this useful post.

bravo143 (06-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 has a spectacular aura about Nisha112 has a spectacular aura about Nisha112 has a spectacular aura about Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Friends, We use demo accounts because we practice more and more on demo only then we can do good trading on the real account because there are many advantages of practicing on a demo account, we will get maximum notice and experience. It is achieved due to which we can achieve good success by talking to mt5 phones in forex, we have hair all members. Good new for will use the demo account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by preferito     
      A demo account is basically a breeding ground where you train and perfect your trading strategy. It helps to feel the experience of trading and market movements without actually involving one's personal money. It is a stage that every tradger must pass through before moving to a live account.
      I agree with you that demo account can train us without spending any money to this business platform. Demo account is similar with the real trading account and there is not any difference between these two platforms. Demo account is not just for the new traders, it can also be used to test the new strategy for expert traders .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6009 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,697 Times in 3,798 Posts

I use demo account to improvise my confidence and skills. We know that with good confidence and skills, we are able to make good income. Now, I must keep using demo account so that I can achieve my goals in this business. I want to live rich and able to achieve my dreams. What I must do now is to learn and earn sustain income from this good business.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend demo account is the first learning and understanding the market demo is the tool at the beginning stages. My dear friend if we work with our real money and then we practice then we loss the big amount so it's big opportunity provide by the brokers to practice at the demo account.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Komal112 has a spectacular aura about Komal112 has a spectacular aura about Komal112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friends demo account is for practice therefore we use more demo account then we can earn a good profit by trading in real account therefore we should have practice more on the demo account that we we had good profit demo account is a best platform for practice

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10