• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: We need long time to become successful in this business (Part 6)

1. #91 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hande Ercel is a splendid one to behold Hande Ercel is a splendid one to behold Hande Ercel is a splendid one to behold Hande Ercel is a splendid one to behold Hande Ercel is a splendid one to behold Hande Ercel is a splendid one to behold Hande Ercel is a splendid one to behold Hande Ercel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,290 Times in 140 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

yes forex is not easy business as we can get success in the short term because it isn't difficult business and also need and proper of hardwork and also good planning for the good work and also for the good success so don't ignore the forex if you work hard here then you will be a successful trader later.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hande Ercel For This Useful Post:

sunset421 (Yesterday)

3. #92 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2760 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,768 Times in 4,576 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

yes forex need lot of the time for the gain of success here this is a very very risky business due to this for success we need good experience we must take a lot time to learn and practice in demo account to make a our experience trading in forex than you so learning about it and become get much experience

4. #93 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,876 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes you are right my dear friend we should do the hard work into the market and we should get the knowledge experience and skill practice from them account and use it and you are rarely found in this way we will see that get the good profit.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #94 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

wikibhai is a jewel in the rough wikibhai is a jewel in the rough wikibhai is a jewel in the rough wikibhai is a jewel in the rough wikibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Forex trading business is not just a business its process as we keep on learning we keep attaining better skills to trade which leads us to a successful trading career. I definitely do believe that i can not became a good trader for short time in Forex trading i think i need a more time to achieve to became a good trader in Forex business and i must keep to learn every time and updating my knowledge and information for trading Forex to be good trader in Forex business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wikibhai For This Useful Post:

sunset421 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Subscribed to this Thread : 2