Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Parabolic will become famous soon enough Parabolic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Investorsworld     
      We do not operate pamm service. The reason is because we do not want some of our clients who are not too conversant with how pamm operates to start complaining that they can no longer see their money in their account again. That is why we actually stopped the pamm service so that those who are new in forex can still see their money in their account and also be able to see all the trades we execute and the profit made.

We trade directly from client account using instaforex account number and trader password.

We run a transparent program. All clients can log into your account anytime any day and see all the trades we execute and the profit made.

If you need screenshots of trades, just contact us. We will send it to you.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Here is a screenshot of trades executed on one of our clients account. You can view it here. Visit http://globafeatservices.com/screenshots.html

PAMM is safe and secured for everyone, for traders or for investors. Anyone for security purpose they wont provide their own trading account number and as well as passwords.
      I recommend you to make PAMM accounts on Instaforex, it will be better for both PAMM managers and PAMM investors.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Parabolic for this useful post.

NabilaNur (03-26-2019), TraderPopUp (04-02-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

NabilaNur will become famous soon enough NabilaNur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We do not operate pamm service. The reason is because we do not want some of our clients who are not too conversant with how pamm operates to start complaining that they can no longer see their money in their account again. That is why we actually stopped the pamm service so that those who are new in forex can still see their money in their account and also be able to see all the trades we execute and the profit made.

We trade directly from client account using instaforex account number and trader password.

We run a transparent program. All clients can log into your account anytime any day and see all the trades we execute and the profit made.

If you need screenshots of trades, just contact us. We will send it to you.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Here is a screenshot of trades executed on one of our clients account. You can view it here. Visit http://globafeatservices.com/screenshots.html
      Quote Originally Posted by Parabolic     
      PAMM is safe and secured for everyone, for traders or for investors. Anyone for security purpose they wont provide their own trading account number and as well as passwords.
      I recommend you to make PAMM accounts on Instaforex, it will be better for both PAMM managers and PAMM investors.

I am not agreed with you Investworld, but totally agree with Parabolic, why you would like to use trader's trading accounts?
      There are such good system to trade using PAMM system which is much better for both party, like for investors and for managers, if you open accounts on PAMM section then i will think to invest some money to your account through only Instaforex.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NabilaNur For This Useful Post:

TraderPopUp (04-02-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Investorsworld is on a distinguished road Investorsworld's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The reason why we do not use pamm is because some of our clients are new to forex. We want them to see all the trades we execute on your account. We once had cases of clients saying we have removed their money from their account just because we invested it in pamm. We tried to explain to them that it was invested in pamm but they could not understand. So in order not to encounter such issues again, we decided to trade directly from client account.

Hope you know that NOBODY can withdraw your money from your account with just account number and trader password?

We use account number and trader to trade for client and as we trade, you can see and monitor your account anytime.

For those that want to learn, you can learn by looking at the trades we execute.

Hi,

We have decided to open a new account for pamm investors.

For those that want to invest via pamm service, you can go to this link below.

Trading will start on the account as soon as funds are received.

If you prefer to use pamm service as many of you here are clamouring for, you can use the link below and invest.

This account is specially for those that do not like to expose their instaforex account number and trader password.

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...rader=20631330

Profit sharing ratio is 70/30. 70% share goes to you and 30% comes to us.

Have a lovely day
      Last edited by bappy4x; 04-03-2019 at 04:30 AM.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Investorsworld for this useful post.

Parabolic (04-02-2019), TraderPopUp (04-02-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The reason why we do not use pamm is because some of our clients are new to forex. We want them to see all the trades we execute on your account. We once had cases of clients saying we have removed their money from their account just because we invested it in pamm. We tried to explain to them that it was invested in pamm but they could not understand. So in order not to encounter such issues again, we decided to trade directly from client account.

Hope you know that NOBODY can withdraw your money from your account with just account number and trader password?

We use account number and trader to trade for client and as we trade, you can see and monitor your account anytime.

For those that want to learn, you can learn by looking at the trades we execute.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Hi,

We have decided to open a new account for pamm investors.

For those that want to invest via pamm service, you can go to this link below.

Trading will start on the account as soon as funds are received.

If you prefer to use pamm service as many of you here are clamouring for, you can use the link below and invest.

This account is specially for those that do not like to expose their instaforex account number and trader password.

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...rader=20631330

Profit sharing ratio is 70/30. 70% share goes to you and 30% comes to us.

Have a lovely day

This is good information for investor, I am happy to see that you are working with Instaforex PAMM system, the sound is very good that you are offering investors to provide 70% profits.
      Could you clear me please, if I provide you $1000 then within 1 months, how much profit can provide me through this investment?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Parabolic For This Useful Post:

TraderPopUp (04-02-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi,

For $1,000, you will be earning over $700 monthly as part of your own share of profit.

For those interested in investing via pamm, try and do so this week. We like to commence trading on the pamm account starting Monday next week.

For those that want to invest via pamm, you are the reason why we opened instaforex pamm. Try and make your investment this week. Trading on the pamm account will start in ernest on Monday next week.

For this week's trading, over 165 pips profit made.

If you are going for pamm service, try and invest from now to Monday next week. You are the reason we opened pamm service. Trading will commence on the pamm account from Monday next week.
      Last edited by bappy4x; 04-03-2019 at 04:31 AM.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Investorsworld for this useful post.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi,

Trading on the pamm account is supposed to start today.

Make your investment as quickly as possible so we can start trading on the pamm account. The pamm account we opened is specially for investors who only want to invest via pamm.

Profit sharing ratio is 70/30. 70% share goes to you and 30% share to us. If you invest $1,000, your returns at the end of the month will be over $700. We make over 100% profit monthly.

Have a great day

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Investorsworld for this useful post.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

TraderPopUp will become famous soon enough TraderPopUp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi,

Trading on the pamm account is supposed to start today.

Make your investment as quickly as possible so we can start trading on the pamm account. The pamm account we opened is specially for investors who only want to invest via pamm.

Profit sharing ratio is 70/30. 70% share goes to you and 30% share to us. If you invest $1,000, your returns at the end of the month will be over $700. We make over 100% profit monthly.

Have a great day
      Hello,
      I will invest later, the news is good that you will share 70% profit but if you get loss, then what will be happened? Investor have to count loss 70% ? or you have better policy for it.
      TraderPopUp's Trading Signal

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TraderPopUp For This Useful Post:

Parabolic (04-02-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For loss, we provide 100% loss cover. Investors are paid if there is loss on their account. Investor has to just email us and fund will be transfered back to them within 2 days.

But this only applys for investment of $500 and above.

Try and make your investment before this week ends because we can not wait for long to start attending to the pamm service. Pamm account was specifically opened because you guys asked for it.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Investorsworld for this useful post.

bappy4x (04-04-2019), Parabolic (04-02-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For loss, we provide 100% loss cover. Investors are paid if there is loss on their account. Investor has to just email us and fund will be transfered back to them within 2 days.

But this only applys for investment of $500 and above.

Try and make your investment before this week ends because we can not wait for long to start attending to the pamm service. Pamm account was specifically opened because you guys asked for it.

I don't think so those guys will invest your account, but you can try my dear friend. I have one question to you, is there any terms and condition to get back all investment through an email only? How they will trust you that you will refund it from your own fund?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Parabolic For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (04-04-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we have it on our terms. Investor will get full fund back in case of loss.

Investing and partnering with us will benefit you a great deal. You will earn good profit from your investment and your fund is safe.

Please note that we are giving just this week for anyone interested in investing via pamm to do so. If on Monday next week and no investment on pamm account, the pamm account will be deactivated.

The pamm account was only opened for investors that only feel comfortable investing via pamm.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Investorsworld For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (04-04-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4