• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 1 Hour trading strategy

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040 is a splendid one to behold gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      548 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 1 Hour trading strategy

Hello All, I have read many time about "1 hour trading strategy" but I don't understand about it how it work ? Please describe in with simple mean how can we use it as trading strategy ?

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to gourav2040 for this useful post.

Kingkhan2288 (09-14-2019), viralblend (07-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa is a jewel in the rough fariaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear forumer and all Friend take a look at my trading strategy chart one bellow. It is a snap short my trading chart that blue arrow mark added to indicate entry points for profitable trade. Yellow arrow indicated is a long entries and blue arrow indicated is a short trading points. Actually these points when you trade then you can see and take profit earn because it is a great strategy. This chart has shown swing high and low candlestick that indicated trading point. It is told strategy.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fariaa for this useful post.

Hud15 (09-16-2019), viralblend (07-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when we trade forex in the 1 hour time frame we will find a movement pattern that is very difficult for us to predict because we do not know the next hour. so that in order to be able to trade in the 1 hour time frame we must be able to master the short term. The more we understand to be able to trade in the short term we will be able to benefit from analyzing trends in the long trend.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Edifitri for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), viralblend (07-14-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1360 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,971 Times in 996 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gourav2040     
      Hello All, I have read many time about "1 hour trading strategy" but I don't understand about it how it work ? Please describe in with simple mean how can we use it as trading strategy ?
      there're many strategies used in 1 hour time frame and all of them can be called "1 hour trading strategy", the important is to be able to analyze your chart in daily time frame for example and trade in 1 hour time frame, I suggest you to look for support and resistances strategies applied in 1 hour time frame.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

viralblend (07-14-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

JohnVickery is an unknown quantity at this point JohnVickery's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow, so many tips of how to trade and get good profit on it… Can I add one more? The usage of special tool for the work further. It helps you greatly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnVickery For This Useful Post:

viralblend (07-14-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kingoffemceh will become famous soon enough Kingoffemceh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I still don't understand your question, is it asked to trade with the H1 system? if yes means we have to wait while the H1 moment is the compilation of candlesticks closed. or finished in his time

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingoffemceh For This Useful Post:

viralblend (07-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch is a splendid one to behold altafch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its not like a specific strategy, you can do trade and can do better way if you have good skills, i believe we can do better trade if we have proper learning, so learn and 1h time frame is good so its time frame, you can use a lot of indicators and many things on this time frame so get pips, so make sure you do well and do on base of some learning, if we do not have proper planning then any time frame can give us just loss

14. The Following User Says Thank You to altafch For This Useful Post:

viralblend (07-14-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

landorra is an unknown quantity at this point landorra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnVickery     
      Wow, so many tips of how to trade and get good profit on it… Can I add one more? The usage of special tool for the work further. It helps you greatly.

Interesting. Although I am not an administrator of this forum, I can clearly identify your spam message. Obviously no disciplinary action has been taken against you, as it is still available in this thread. However I was moderated twice just because I didn't reach an arbitrary 500 words minimum limit for any newbie participating here. This makes me think what real criteria are used in this forum when moderating users. Just saying.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to landorra For This Useful Post:

viralblend (07-14-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      697 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gourav2040     
      I thing this mean 2 thing:

1. Your trade executed ath 1 hour Timeframe Charts, or
      2. Your trade onley open and close the position just only 1 hour no mather your Timeframe you use but after 1 hour after you open your position you will close those position.
      Simple Is The Best

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ya i know this statergy it is very effective because i see most of trader are doing trade on the basis of swing high and low because as we know market is not fall in one direction it can fall with swing high and low i have one indicator for that which tell me the exact point of swing high and swing low

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3