Greeting and good evening everyone,
Update of my running trades on GBP/USD:
After waiting for almost 48 hours, the resistance level of 1.3600 managed to send the pair down to the level of 1.3542 near to the level of 1.3535 where I placed my take-profit order. After that, the pair started to rise again from that level to the level of 1.3590 as shown on the picture below. So, I decided to close my running trades on the GBP/USD pair manually at the level of 1.3573 and 1.3577 where market movements are too slowly this week and I have tired from the waiting. So, I decided to close the two positions with profits of almost $40, but I see that the pair will continue its downward movement to the level of 1.3535 without problem, as the short-term moving average crossed below the long-term moving average, giving a bearish crossover on moving average indicators. In addition, the stochastic oscillator is moving near to the 80% level, giving a sell signal and shows that the pair is trading at the moment in an overbought zone. So, everyone has the decision either to close his trades now with good profits or to wait until the pair hit the level of 1.3535 where I placed the take profit order. For me I see that the best is to close the running trades from the current price level.
After closing my running trades on the GBP/USD pair. I sent a withdrawal request OF $97. I always withdraw my profits to my skrill account, but that is the first time I withdrawn my profits to a USDT ERC20 wallet, as I need to receive it into my USDT wallet on PAYEER. Hopefully, I receive that withdrawal request as soon as possible on my USDT ERC20 wallet, as I am worried because this is the first time I withdraw to a USDT ERC20 wallet. At the moment, I will stop opening new positions to receive my withdrawal request without a problem.
Wish you all the best of luck!