• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Not for greedy people

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is good for small profit an risky for huge profit making . But trader don't understand these things , so they want to make big profit from every trade . Another thing is , trader can earn money in Forex trade according to the market volatility . Trader don't consider about market volatile , they only think to make big profit from trade . It is not possible to make big profit from every trade in Forex . So trader should make target of earning before opening trading order . Greedy trader never earn profit in Forex , so trader must avoid greed .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shyammandal For This Useful Post:

upwork (03-17-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

upwork will become famous soon enough upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      389 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, the forex trading business is little more complicate to learn but one you learned it then you can make good income for your livings, some greedy people want to make more and more income from this business without know the right way of trading, this business is not for those people at all.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 is on a distinguished road Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are absolutely right. There are many people in Forex trading who are greedy as all of you guys know that the greedy person in forex trading always loses. You all know that greed is bad All members want to do greed in the forest on the hand.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha112 For This Useful Post:

Rimsha22 (03-19-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Rimsha22 will become famous soon enough Rimsha22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Friends, if you do not want Greed of Remembers, then this will be loss, so we should reduce our minutes.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

forexgurubd99 is on a distinguished road forexgurubd99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually Fore is very serious trading business and here you have to go with a systematically way. Before of trading you have to know how to trade and obviously collect more and more trading knowledge. You have to control your greedy because here emotion is not come to your any work. here to win money you have to learn Forex with proper trading strategy. So I think you have to must be practical and take your all the steps with present trading market.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexgurubd99 for this useful post.

rahan07 (03-19-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

EFCC is on a distinguished road EFCC's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right about the fact that forex is not for greedy people as we all know that forex is a business of the future no body knows the precise direction of forex market so to be a greedy trader it can not work and a greedy trader is a type of trader who wants to achieve big profit with small capital and a trader who want to be a million dollars worth just in one day since we donít know the future we should just trade in a manner that we will be safe if anything happens in the future

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4486 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,587 Times in 819 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexgurubd99 View Post
      Actually Fore is very serious trading business and here you have to go with a systematically way. Before of trading you have to know how to trade and obviously collect more and more trading knowledge. You have to control your greedy because here emotion is not come to your any work. here to win money you have to learn Forex with proper trading strategy. So I think you have to must be practical and take your all the steps with present trading market.
      practical knowledge and experience is important as compare to theoretical knowledge. many traders have skills in term of knowledge but not have control on emotions and practice experience of their strategy thats why they face losses in forex so first step is to learn and then we have to gain experience of demo trading to become a professional trader.
      professional traders take their success and failure as the source of improvement so we should not lose hope and keep trying with improvements and focus on our goal as in forex we can reach at our destination if we get strict to the rules of safe trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

khantarvi will become famous soon enough khantarvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I totally agree with you that forex trading is for professional traders not for greed people. Forex is very profitable business but for those who learn it properly and do it with rules and regulations. Forex is for those people who avoid from greed. Greedy people can not get success in forex trading, they get loss in greed of more profit.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Fazeelkhan will become famous soon enough Fazeelkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      223 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes proper knowledge and experience required for earning profit and to get all this we should spent enough time in this business ,greedy and whose want to become rich in one night this will lead you to loss of investment so i will suggests to all members that this forex trading demands us hard work with proper timing then we can move to the success pillars

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

donimole247 is a jewel in the rough donimole247 is a jewel in the rough donimole247 is a jewel in the rough donimole247's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greed is undoubtedly the biggest obstacle new traders will have to overcome in the Forex market. If you try to get rich on every trade, you will more than likely end up blowing your account empty. Itís the greatest challenge facing all traders. Letís face it, it is our desire as traders to acquire handsome returns that drives us to trade, but this desire becomes unhealth, even dangerously when excessive.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4