• Reply to thread
    Page 251 of 251 ... 246 249 250 251
    Results 2,501 to 2,508 of 2508

Thread: awaisraza161's - Trading journal

1. #2501 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,509 Times in 3,992 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by awaisraza161     
      Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit.
      Dear traders i made analysis of Gbpusd market and found that it is showing bullish trend and it will move upward. It will be buy trade on this market and it will move upward more than 200 pips. We can place buy entry and we can get good profit. What you think about my analysis of this market.

Attachment 276992
      After touching the 1.3000 position for the short time than the gbpusd pair came to many in the lower side but i hope this pair will again move towards upper position and it will move over 1.3000 position in the up comings days so I am thinking about buying option for this pair best wishes for you dear friend

2. #2502 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53 has much to be proud of Frd53's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,545 Times in 855 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit.
      Dear traders i made analysis of Gbpusd market and found that it is showing bullish trend and it will move upward. It will be buy trade on this market and it will move upward more than 200 pips. We can place buy entry and we can get good profit. What you think about my analysis of this market.

Attachment 276992
      Good morning guys it seems like today there will be a lot of fundamental news released of the many new stories there is one news that caught my attention relating to GBP it seems like this new skin have a high impact on GB pushti well for the gbpusd itself yesterday had a tendency to move back and forth and it seems that today the gbpusd per will have a bullish trend a little advice from me for the GB us us and maybe we should be careful enough and also pay attention to the fundamental news to help our analysis profit or loss it all depends on how we respond to the state of the market and we don't need to too much because when we get a signal that has not been seen clearly because the gbpusd pair is easy to reverse the direction of the trend with the short time

3. #2503 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786 has much to be proud of Ali Shah 786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,224 Times in 374 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning dear members of mt5 forex forum. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit.
      Today i made analysis of Gbpnzd market and found that it is showing bullish trend and it will move upward. Current behavior of market is showing that it is strong bullish trend and it will be buy trade on this market. So dear traders we can place buy entry and we can get good profit

Attachment 275780
      hello dear friend I have seen your analyses and I have learnt a lot of things from your analysis and I'd strongly agree in an ice is I think the market will go in your favour if you follow your trades then we can get a very good profit in future

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #2504 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed is just really nice Hamza saeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276992
      Hi dear .Analysis may be acceptable yet I am befuddled about GBP USD in light of the fact that I can't think so now we should purchase or sell it.i need to recommend you to sit tight for market pattern clear.so dear exchange on this at your own danger trust in great..

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #2505 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,011 Times in 969 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276992
      Good evening dear member of mt5 forex forum. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week.
      The GBPUSD Currency pair showed bearish trend in last many hours and hitted the level 1.3205. GBPUSD currency pair will move more downward and its next target will be 1.3045. so it is strong bearish trend and it is sell trade on this market to get good profit and soon this market will hit the next target 1.3075 in next few hours.
      Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates.

6. #2506 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,558 Times in 1,011 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276992
      Hello mate, I'm holding same view with you on the Gbp/Usd currency pair because price action suggests that the pair would be going upward following how it rebounded from 1.2765 level and then began a bullish correction. I expect price to settle above 1.3000 level before today runs out.

7. 4 users say Thank You to Becky22 for this useful post.

Eva4ever (Yesterday), Jennykoko (Yesterday), Rosemary (Yesterday), Suprimacy (Yesterday)

8. #2507 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9879 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,062 Times in 15,288 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Attachment 276992
      This morning the gbp/usd price is looking bullish bios but yesterday he did a lot of ups and down mean bullish and bearish momentum. Today might this price can follow yesterday movement. I see using daily time frame that the price established a strong support buy the two hundred days moving average as doji candle. Some negative pressure is caused by 50 MA at-once but fifty days moving average will fail to push the price and give us buying efforts so we should have a small buy exchange.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

9. #2508 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Naeem Hafi is just really nice Naeem Hafi is just really nice Naeem Hafi is just really nice Naeem Hafi is just really nice Naeem Hafi is just really nice Naeem Hafi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 276992
      Good members how are you. I hope you have good and earning good profit from forex market online trading mt5 business group. dear member your analysis about gbpusd is good and right. I will agree your 4 because you are sharing very important information about online trading market mt5 business group. it is time to enjoy a good profit from forex market best of luck likes and saying thanks regard.

Reply to thread
    Page 251 of 251 ... 246 249 250 251

Subscribed to this Thread : 10