• Reply to thread
    Page 120 of 120 ... 115 118 119 120
    Results 1,191 to 1,194 of 1194

Thread: awaisraza161's - Trading journal

1. #1191 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,681 Times in 3,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by awaisraza161     
      Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear traders i am sharing my analysis of Usdjpy currency pair. it is showing bullish trend and it will move upward. it will be buy trade on this market it will give us good profit. so best of luck dear trader.

Attachment 222568
      Good evening dear member of mt5 forex forum. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader i am agree with your analysis of USDJPY market. This currency pair is showing bullish trend now and it will move upward more than 100 pips. so dear trader i am agree with you that it is buy trade on this market and it will give us good profit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sidra161 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #1192 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,044 Times in 1,335 Posts

Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear traders i am sharing my analysis of Usdjpy currency pair. it is showing bullish trend and it will move upward. it will be buy trade on this market it will give us good profit. so best of luck dear trader.

Attachment 222568
      USD JPY testing its price in the downside and it will give more in the bearish at 107.485 and its next target will be also in the downside 107.100 in the H4 time frame since it's a good move towards the negetive side we can have a good profit on it by selling USD/jpy

Nothing can make you successful except yourself""

4. #1193 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5823 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,355 Times in 8,560 Posts

Attachment 222568
      USDJPY will continue to be making the best bullish movement in the coming days after the next week tradings session is opened, but that will not be possible if this asset can not first target the level of 107.23. That is the level of the 4 hour chart lower bollinger bands, it is effective to send the price of the USDJPY upwards if this asset could first hit it by next week. While the imminent buy will then send this asset to above 108.15 if it could dare hit 107.23 first.

5. #1194 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01 has a reputation beyond repute valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      998 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,605 Times in 3,923 Posts

Attachment 222568
      Hello mate,how are you doing today? Thank you for this useful analysis on USDJPY,with the market at the value of 107.50 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours,this market is bearish and I think it will follow this bearish trend on Monday to about 107.05 before the end of the day.i don’t see this market bouncing back at the next resistance line on Monday. I will advice we sell this market on Monday and make some profits by the end of the day.thank you and remember to be safe out there

Reply to thread
    Page 120 of 120 ... 115 118 119 120

Subscribed to this Thread : 10