1. #1251 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Raza03 will become famous soon enough Raza03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Asslam o alaikum guys, good night.Thankgod ,After all the gold targets have been hit in the past two days, I immediately asked everyone and knew that gold will soon reach the surface level of 1820, so the current buyers are at the same level as all gold buyers. Try and enjoy group transactions and profitable transactions.

If gold is broken in the 1820s and the gold candle is stagnant compared to today’s gold, try increasing it by 1850 points. Let's take a look at the boy, we and our relatives have a good day today.And tomorrow gold very up so I think Remember he and be careful

2. #1252 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      292 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,864 Times in 918 Posts

Default NG market analysis

Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear traders few days ago it was predicted by me that NG market will move downward. You can see that it is moving downward. it is bearish trend and it will move downward. it will be good to place sell entry on this market it will give us good profit. so best of luck dear trader.

Name: IMG_20200709_215516.jpg Views: 15 Size: 187.3 KB

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to awaisraza161 for this useful post.

Benzone (Yesterday), shafiqahmad105 (Yesterday), shazi12 (Yesterday), Wadda (Yesterday)

4. #1253 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,043 Times in 4,523 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by awaisraza161     
      Hello dear members of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear traders few days ago it was predicted by me that NG market will move downward. You can see that it is moving downward. it is bearish trend and it will move downward. it will be good to place sell entry on this market it will give us good profit. so best of luck dear trader.

Attachment 226448

Hello mate ,How are you doing ? , Your analysis and subsequent observation on NG is not bad . Buy trend is defined on this commodity ,The technical formation on this pair supported buy as we can see ,stability is maintained above support level ,with low of 0.6560 ,this commodity will bounce back uptrend after the current pullback , buy potential is promising .Let me wish you a wonderful trading week .

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), Wadda (Yesterday)

6. #1254 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12 has a brilliant future shazi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      289 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,717 Times in 817 Posts

Attachment 226448
      Yes brother You were right that I agree with you Stitches mt5 trader target is getting very low 1.797Below this Will target 1.665Will come And we can go down Your style of thinking is also fine, below our style it will target thank you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shazi12 For This Useful Post:

Wadda (Yesterday)

8. #1255 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      893 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,767 Times in 2,679 Posts

Attachment 226448
      NG is trading at the value of a 1.79 and it is showing little bit support to downward and the coming time it will go mod on and from my point of analysis that it will go down below the value of 1.50 at least so I will suggest sell as this scenario because market is supporting sells and at this time and in the coming time it will give you a good amount of profit.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Mian gee (Yesterday), Niazi1122 (Yesterday), Royoct (Yesterday)

10. #1256 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105 is a name known to all shafiqahmad105's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 226448
      Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Dear trader you have shared good analysis and i am agree with your analysis of natural gas it is bearish trend and it will move downward. so it is sell trade on this market. i am hopeful that market will move according to your analysis and we will get good profit

11. #1257 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angry

SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx is a glorious beacon of light SandraFx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raza03     
      Asslam o alaikum guys, good night.Thankgod ,After all the gold targets have been hit in the past two days, I immediately asked everyone and knew that gold will soon reach the surface level of 1820, so the current buyers are at the same level as all gold buyers. Try and enjoy group transactions and profitable transactions.

If gold is broken in the 1820s and the gold candle is stagnant compared to today’s gold, try increasing it by 1850 points. Let's take a look at the boy, we and our relatives have a good day today.And tomorrow gold very up so I think Remember he and be careful
      Hello my friend, Gold has been bullish all this while, it has been good for buyers and i expect it to remain that way for some time. Even though the present 4h candle seem to be bearish. But i think its a short term move. Have a nice day.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to SandraFx for this useful post.

Akibode (Yesterday), Rosemary (Yesterday), Royoct (Yesterday), saaheed (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 126 of 126 ... 121 124 125 126

Subscribed to this Thread : 10