• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: How does video content marketing help a business?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

lisapaul39 is an unknown quantity at this point lisapaul39's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How does video content marketing help a business?

Over the passing years, video content marketing has become one of the most influential tools for marketing a business. Marketers are opting for better marketing strategies and using the power of explainer videos to convey their message to the potential audience.
      A large number of businesses are taking advantage of video marketing to stand out from the crowd and to achieve their marketing goals. With the help of explainer videos, a business is able to tell the story to the audience creating a strong stand for future promotions.

These businesses outsource the video from a professional explainer video company while making a brand identity. Explainer videos are not just used to tell a story, but it also helps in converting your prospects in to leads or customers. If you compare the various types of content marketing, video content provides your prospects with a clearer vision to make decisions.

Do you think video content marketing can help in business marketing?

Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 04-24-2019 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Removed External Link

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to lisapaul39 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

JonhG is an unknown quantity at this point JonhG's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think video content is a powerful tool to promote.

---------- Post added 03-29-2019 at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-28-2019 at 11:25 PM ----------

Especially when it covers the general public. well-filmed commercials, can get as popular as any other video. Another important factor is the placement on the right platform, for greater popularization. Obviously, here YouTube has no competitors, so it is very useful to promote it there. My priority is to collect the maximum number of views on my videos, and this is helped by the service youtubegrow, with which you can increase the number of views and subscribers.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 04-24-2019 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Removed External Link

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to JonhG for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amused

2Love is an unknown quantity at this point 2Love's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For sure it is, it's better one time to see than million times to read. So for sure it's very powerfull tool and many companies here have official channel in Youtube and other less known video hosting companies. It's done mostly for branding though, not for direct sales.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to 2Love for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Ykralo is an unknown quantity at this point Ykralo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is not really a theoretical method, this service not only allows you to download various videos from the tiktokvideodownload, but also use them to promote your company - you know that it is extremely popular, there are so many chances.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ykralo for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

stormtr00per is an unknown quantity at this point stormtr00per's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I agree that video marketing is very useful for a business but you have to bring the clients to watch your video somehow. That's why you need to promote the business on social media, which is the fastest way to get to people's ears. I can tell you from my own experience that people like to watch way more than to read. When they're looking for a solution online, let's say on Google, they'll immediately open the videos tab. So a video is way better than a long text. But don't underestimate the power of the letters - a short text can easily be printed in people's minds and here come into play the colors, the font, and all that psychological stuff. And there are a lot of tips and tricks in marketing that should be used for a successful campaign. I don't know them all and it would take an eternity for me to implement them. That's why I contacted. It's better to pay money than screwing it up.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 10-09-2019 at 10:39 AM.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to stormtr00per for this useful post.

Lmaomen1 (09-02-2019), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

isabellalee is an unknown quantity at this point isabellalee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Video content marketing is playing a key role to help in business in today's world everyone holds a smartphone, tablet and MacBook you can easily spread your words through different channels from video content. I also did the same for my new Islamic App which helps me to a lot and people liked my app very much.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to isabellalee for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Lmaomen1 is an unknown quantity at this point Lmaomen1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stormtr00per     
      Yes, I agree that video marketing is very useful for a business but you have to bring the clients to watch your video somehow. That's why you need to promote the business on social media, which is the fastest way to get to people's ears. I can tell you from my own experience that people like to watch way more than to read. When they're looking for a solution online, let's say on Google, they'll immediately open the videos tab. So a video is way better than a long text. But don't underestimate the power of the letters - a short text can easily be printed in people's minds and here come into play the colors, the font, and all that psychological stuff. And there are a lot of tips and tricks in marketing that should be used for a successful campaign. I don't know them all and it would take an eternity for me to implement them. That's why I contacted. It's better to pay money than screwing it up.
      It is worth the money for this type of service?

it is worth the money for this kind of service

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Lmaomen1 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,377 Times in 930 Posts

Yes dear I am also agree with your opinions about the the value of video now a days. Video is playing a more effective role in helping the people in every field in every day.
      You are right that a man who have problem click on the Google and 80% chance that he will click the video link which has solution of his problem. Because reading materials requires a lot of time to read understand . On another hand he watch and listen the video carefully in short time and understand his problem and solve his problem in short time.
      But the importance of reading material is very.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Momibhai for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

White-Unicorn is an unknown quantity at this point White-Unicorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

IMHO)
      Your answers realy helpful. I would like to share my knowledges.
      Most people on the planet are visuals, so itís the video that maximally affects people. In today's world, fewer people read text. After all, they, overloaded with information, simply do not have time for this. Itís much easier for a person to watch a beautiful video with or without sound, instead of reading an article similar in volume.
      YouTube channels are created for video content for business. And as a result of which there are special tools such as SMMRank net that offer trial version of their product for reaching more views on Youtube.
      Video rises up your website in search engines faster than SEO. The video grow free traffic from YouTube. The video shortens the time it takes to make a purchase decision.
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 10-09-2019 at 10:40 AM.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to White-Unicorn for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread