• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: Account Banned and Journal's closed

Banned
      I am:
      ----

MustansirHussain is an unknown quantity at this point MustansirHussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Account Banned and Journal's closed

Hello Respected Admin and MT5 team
      I do not know what's happening wrong with me and or with the members of the MT5 team, yeterday my Journal closed and Today my account has been banned, will anyone explain it what's happening
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1300519-Mustansir

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MustansirHussain For This Useful Post:

Majid92 (03-21-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      507 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MustansirHussain     
      Hello Respected Admin and MT5 team
      I do not know what's happening wrong with me and or with the members of the MT5 team, yeterday my Journal closed and Today my account has been banned, will anyone explain it what's happening
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1300519-Mustansir
      This is soooo Funny LOL LOL LOL, 3 members who posting here https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Journal-Closed get BANNED.
      So SAD poor guys.

There is a notice while a member get a ban from Forum. Do you read that notice?
      Just seeing your profile, we know you have a Big deal with Moderators.
      1. That's clear You has ignoring Moderators warning.
      2. Just read the 1st page "Find all posts" we know that all posts you made in Trading journal is just SPAM posts.

Please check Forum rules, it is possible you violate this rules:
      6. It is prohibited to post:
      1. irrelevant messages (flood) or needless answers to messages of other users;
      2. plagiarism (copying of other people's texts, materials from the Internet and the forum, without citing the source of origin).
      7. Duplication of topics/messages or multiple posting of identical/similar messages is prohibited.
      10. If participants violate the rules for which they have already received warning, they may be banned with no notice or get limited access to the forum functions.

One more question.
      If I am not wrong, while checking three of your posts, you have same posting style, I am sure you guys connected with multiple accounts, do you?

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zysitililititilitid for this useful post.

forexguy9 (03-21-2019), Majid92 (03-21-2019), Youcefstyles (03-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zysitililititilitid     
      This is soooo Funny LOL LOL LOL, 3 members who posting here https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Journal-Closed get BANNED.
      So SAD poor guys.

2. Just read the 1st page "Find all posts" we know that all posts you made in Trading journal is just SPAM posts.

2. plagiarism (copying of other people's texts, materials from the Internet and the forum, without citing the source of origin).
      7. Duplication of topics/messages or multiple posting of identical/similar messages is prohibited.
      10. If participants violate the rules for which they have already received warning, they may be banned with no notice or get limited access to the forum functions.

One more question.
      If I am not wrong, while checking three of your posts, you have same posting style, I am sure you guys connected with multiple accounts, do you?
      When moderator gives me the warning so than I have changed my posting styles because Majid was getting the highest bonus so I have checked his post, in most of his posts there were emojies so thats why I have also added the emojies in my posts and I have changed my method of posts little bit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MustansirHussain For This Useful Post:

Zysitililititilitid (03-21-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid is a glorious beacon of light Zysitililititilitid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      507 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When moderator gives me the warning so than I have changed my posting styles because Majid was getting the highest bonus so I have checked his post, in most of his posts there were emojies so thats why I have also added the emojies in my posts and I have changed my method of posts little bit
      Bad to you follow that Bad guy , is your account ban for permanent?
      If temporary ban, that's good news, so better you enjoy the weekend.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zysitililititilitid for this useful post.

MustansirHussain (03-21-2019), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bad to you follow that Bad guy , is your account ban for permanent?
      If temporary ban, that's good news, so better you enjoy the weekend.
      No its not for a weekend, it would be better if it will be for a weekend but it is for the 90 days

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Majid92 is an unknown quantity at this point Majid92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So SAD poor guys.

One more question.
      Go to Hell bc...
      Now you will tell us what we are doing....
      If we are doing spamming than what you do and other members of Journal sections.?
      Can you give me proof that i do a single character copy paste???
      If we do spamming and junk posts than no one will post in our journal.
      First check your work perfomance then talk with me...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Majid92 For This Useful Post:

MustansirHussain (03-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Majid92     
      Go to Hell bc...
      Now you will tell us what we are doing....
      If we are doing spamming than what you do and other members of Journal sections.?
      Can you give me proof that i do a single character copy paste???
      If we do spamming and junk posts than no one will post in our journal.
      First check your work perfomance then talk with me...
      Be cool dear we should have to solve this issue with the cool mind don't be angry hope super moderator will open our accounts and than we will start again the work

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MustansirHussain For This Useful Post:

Majid92 (03-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Majid92 is an unknown quantity at this point Majid92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Be cool dear we should have to solve this issue with the cool mind don't be angry hope super moderator will open our accounts and than we will start again the work
      Yes, dear, i hope that super moderator will check our account again and open them. Because, he is honest person. Not like new moderators.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Majid92 For This Useful Post:

MustansirHussain (03-21-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Majid92     
      Yes, dear, i hope that super moderator will check our account again and open them. Because, he is honest person. Not like new moderators.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,670 Times in 7,564 Posts

Closed Thread