from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: 8948342/ slqq4nn

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor will become famous soon enough seven_razor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1085 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    They are really playing like backbone for your team..Even, you too shown supportive behavior by still survive where difficult to survive for me into the contest.
    good luck guys,,your team most probably becomes the winner of this contest.
    No, another team already beat my group equity lol. lets see what happen in the end of contest.

Btw I open sell position in EU. Of course with an explanation in my pic.

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seven_razor     
    No, another team already beat my group equity lol. lets see what happen in the end of contest.

Btw I open sell position in EU. Of course with an explanation in my pic.

yeah, its good time for selling EU according to me too.Even, i had also Sell position with EU pair on my real account too.
    I want to know from you that what is the TP you had set for your open position..Because its really difficult to decide for me that where this pair go

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Seven_razor again you are part of winning team into team contest..As last time team contest, you make your team as winner and this time played nice supportive behavior throughout the contest and all master piece work done by fxtrader and you.
    Congrats!! for winning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Completed the minimum requirements of 10 trades and also traded 100 lots volume in total. Ending equity was 20552.30

Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4