• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 396 of 405 ... 391 394 395 396 397 398 401 ...
    Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4044

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

1. #3951 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,096 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Evening
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Trading journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decision's.
      The price of the Gold has not crosses the middle bollinger band of the daily time frame and I am seeing the uppish movement from the London session, the Gold is bounces after the retouching of the middle bollinger band so that's why now the Gold will be expensive and increases.

Attachment 172571
      The gold market is as yet bullish one-sided yet the bearish value development power is as yet opposing the bullish power around the $1576 zone. Be that as it may, on the long haul exchanging course the gold market cost will fly up to $1600

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FX Jackson For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (02-14-2020)

3. #3952 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1686 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,704 Times in 5,669 Posts

Good Evening
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Trading journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decision's.
      The price of the Gold has not crosses the middle bollinger band of the daily time frame and I am seeing the uppish movement from the London session, the Gold is bounces after the retouching of the middle bollinger band so that's why now the Gold will be expensive and increases.

Attachment 172571
      gold Sustained trading beyond 10-day SMA, near $1,570 now, pushes the yellow metal towards the monthly resistance line, currently at $1,589. On the downside 1563 support line awaiting to push the gold more downside toward the major resistance of1550 $. So be careful and follow the trend and also wait for fundamental changes like coronavirus, and RBA RBNZ interest rate decision these news will also affect the yellow metal highly. Good luck.
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

ForexRider (02-14-2020), Neha ali (02-11-2020)

5. #3953 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11 is a splendid one to behold shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Evening

Attachment 172571
      Hello Forex Rider,
      Thanks for shairing your journal. you have shared good anaylsis of Gold. According to different anaylsis and opinions of the good analysts, Today gold Technically, the gold bulls have the overall near-term technical advantage and have stabilized the market. Bulls are working on restarting a nearly three-month-old price uptrend on the daily chart. Bulls’ next upside price objective is to produce a close in April futures above solid resistance at $1,600.00. Bears' next near-term downside price objective is pushing futures prices below solid technical support at $1,550.00. First resistance is seen at the overnight high of $1,576.40 and then at this week’s high of $1,580.50. First support is seen at the overnight low of $1,569.10 and then at $1,563.50.good luck.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to shazia11 for this useful post.

ForexRider (02-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

7. #3954 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3736 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,791 Times in 3,791 Posts

Good Morning 🌞
      Thanks to all the members for participating in my trading journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions.
      As you know I am holding these trade deals from the Monday and now they are in the profits also, yesterday again the gold has crosses the middle Bollinger band of the daily time frame and it creates the bullish engulfing candle, my TP for all the trades is at the top Bollinger band of the daily time frame.
      Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-14-06-36-14.png
Views: 24
Size:  102.1 KBName:  Screenshot_2020-02-14-06-35-59.png
Views: 24
Size:  73.4 KB

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Heals (02-14-2020), Humor (02-14-2020), Kinza128 (02-14-2020), Lucky boy (02-14-2020)

9. #3955 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,841 Times in 2,797 Posts

Good Morning 🌞
      Thanks to all the members for participating in my trading journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions.
      As you know I am holding these trade deals from the Monday and now they are in the profits also, yesterday again the gold has crosses the middle Bollinger band of the daily time frame and it creates the bullish engulfing candle, my TP for all the trades is at the top Bollinger band of the daily time frame.
      Attachment 173132Attachment 173131
      Congratulation's dear trader, happy to see that your trade's are in good profit's and you have the good patience because you are holding these trades from the last five day's, I will suggest you to hold them until it will not hit your TP because now the more chances are that the Gold will flies because in this week it has corrected it self and now again the Gold is flying.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

ForexRider (02-14-2020), Lucky boy (02-14-2020)

11. #3956 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amused

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,231 Posts

Good Morning 🌞
      gold make n gap it is looking SO strong but for the touching the channel of the 1587 i think that it will again go upward for the position of the 1590 perfect point again .it ill again achieve this position as i think .before a week the gold prices playing the gambling ups and down of the larger side next the target for the seller what you say

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

ForexRider (02-14-2020), Humor (02-14-2020)

13. #3957 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,593 Times in 2,176 Posts

Good Morning 🌞
      Good morning friend, hope you are fine and you have given treatment about gold, then you are absolutely right. Gold is currently at 1574 I think gold will now come down. And its bottom target will be 1560

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

ForexRider (02-14-2020), Unregistered (1)

15. #3958 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3736 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,791 Times in 3,791 Posts

Good Evening 😊
      Thanks to all the members for participating in my trading journal and giving me your precious feedback your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions.
      No new update about my trades because the movement is very slow and they are in profits but feels bored because the profit amount is same that were in the morning, this week the oil price has been rebounded from the lowest Bollinger band of the weekly time frame and it creates the bullish engulfing candle, seeming that it's priority will to touch the middle Bollinger band.

Name:  Screenshot_2020-02-14-17-10-35.png
Views: 560
Size:  89.9 KB

16. The following 13 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-14-2020), bappy4x (02-14-2020), Humor (02-14-2020), Manoo1010 (02-14-2020), muzamil malik (02-14-2020), Simply (02-14-2020), Unregistered (6), Wadda (02-14-2020)

17. #3959 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,841 Times in 2,797 Posts

Good Evening 😊
      Thanks to all the members for participating in my trading journal and giving me your precious feedback your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions.
      No new update about my trades because the movement is very slow and they are in profits but feels bored because the profit amount is same that were in the morning, this week the oil price has been rebounded from the lowest Bollinger band of the weekly time frame and it creates the bullish engulfing candle, seeming that it's priority will to touch the middle Bollinger band.

Attachment 173217
      Yes in morning time I see your update and also I see your profit, because the Gold is still indicating that it will flies so I will suggest you to hold the trade's, yes this week the Oil has made the bullish engulfing candle at the weekly time frame and at the support level so that's why now the potential buying opportunities are available.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

ForexRider (02-14-2020), Wadda (02-14-2020)

19. #3960 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      486 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,481 Times in 2,054 Posts

Good Evening 😊

Attachment 173217
      Good post on crude oil and I like your views on it. Crude oil steps back to $51.72 while heading into the session on Friday. The oil benchmark crossed for the first time since early January on Wednesday and has been above that afterward. As a result, buyers can take aim on January 29 to surrounding $54.38 whereas November 2019 low near $55.00 could challenge the upside then after. If at all the oil prices remain on the front foot at the level around $56.60. So keep focus on ads market and open your trade according to it.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

ForexRider (02-14-2020), Mahnoor jee (02-14-2020), Malhi sab (02-14-2020), Mian gee (02-14-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 396 of 405 ... 391 394 395 396 397 398 401 ...