• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 699 of 729 ... 694 697 698 699 700 701 704 ...
    Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7282

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

1. #6981 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2741 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,487 Times in 6,595 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Eur/Gbp movement is in this triangle that is showing some sideways but at the daily time frame I have seen that it not crosses the middle bollinger band yesterday and today it is touching this trend line of the triangle also so that's why my thoughts are that now the price will climbed up and touched the higher side of the triangle and sooner it will crossed this triangle to the uppish side for the long bullish travel.

Attachment 241217
      You saying well about eurgbp is a also sideways and moving unfer great triangle pattern but but now seem the triangle is the ending and ready to breaking one side that's why I am waiting for breaking one direction than I open any trade on this assets with fastly let's see how side are break any direction happy Friday mate to enjoyed .

2. 4 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-31-2020), hafsa (07-31-2020), kckush9 (07-31-2020), Nukhba71 (07-31-2020)

3. #6982 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Flirty

Nukhba71 has a spectacular aura about Nukhba71 has a spectacular aura about Nukhba71 has a spectacular aura about Nukhba71's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Good Morning
      Eur/Gbp movement is in this triangle that is showing some sideways but at the daily time frame I have seen that it not crosses the middle bollinger band yesterday and today it is touching this trend line of the triangle also so that's why my thoughts are that now the price will climbed up and touched the higher side of the triangle and sooner it will crossed this triangle to the uppish side for the long bullish travel.

Attachment 241217
      As you have got talked about Euro GBP able to see within the H4 chart the combine is still moving interior the rising channel. By presently after wrapping up a Pound design EURGBP has begun turning around. The upside target is at 0.9135. Afterward the cost may proceed moving upwards to upgrade the highs. In any case there can be another situation concurring to which the resource may drop towards 0.9025 some time recently beginning a modern development.

4. 4 users say Thank You to Nukhba71 for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-31-2020), hafsa (07-31-2020), kckush9 (07-31-2020), ShantiMan (07-31-2020)

5. #6983 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,360 Times in 2,055 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning

Attachment 241217
      nice to see your analysis of the eur/gbp currency combination and your bullish view of the market. yes the asset is set to go higher s i see on the 4 hours timeframe the stoch turning up giving good signals of a rising market hence looking for buy opportunities will be ideal on this asset for now and price could hit 0.9140 in the coming sessions. best of luck for your trading this Friday.

6. 3 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-31-2020), hafsa (07-31-2020), kckush9 (07-31-2020)

7. #6984 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,974 Times in 5,950 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

Good Morning

Attachment 241217
      Hello dear.

GBP looks crazy now. It's dominating over other currencies in the world. At the same time EUR also looks very stable. That's why EURGBP movement seems very slow now. As GBP is much more stronger than EUR that's why EURGBP will gonna test 0.8850 level by this weave. Let's see what will happen next mate.

8. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

9. #6985 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,910 Times in 3,094 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning

Attachment 241217
      Dear traders Analysis of EURUSD pair move to the bullish trend because againest the dollar index value is very weaker and negative effect of economic growth postive effect on EUR USD pair I suggest that buy trade.

10. 3 users say Thank You to Manoo1010 for this useful post.

11. #6986 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2912 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,472 Times in 9,489 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning

Attachment 241217
      Of course your planning is very good and positive for good trade start. Eurgbp price again will be back to uptrend and price will be strong and making a bullish candle because price will be stopping down trend under the bottom side rather continue moving to higher side. Now the Price moving a strong uptrend channel and making a strong bullish candle. Price more buying presser under the bellow side. In my point of view price will be hit or touch on his resistance level of price 0.91878 or 0.94939.
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14812174

12. 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-31-2020), kckush9 (07-31-2020), ShantiMan (07-31-2020)

13. #6987 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22 has a reputation beyond repute Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,457 Times in 1,141 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning

Attachment 241217
      You are saying and observing that the market will soon be bullish and cross the trend line in triangle pattern. but when I see bollinger band indicator the prices is just below does Santa band mean below the moving average so I think that buy trade it is a very risky at the moment.
      Ashfaq Sulehry Journal

14. 2 users say Thank You to Ashfaq22 for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-31-2020), kckush9 (07-31-2020)

15. #6988 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning

Attachment 241217
      I agree with your analysis and you also make very good pattern and now market move in this pattern and wait for break out when market break this levels than give us good entry point so wait for it and when market give us clear trend than enter in market.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moko For This Useful Post:

kckush9 (07-31-2020)

17. #6989 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Busy

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5632 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,196 Times in 6,863 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Thanks to all the users for participating in my Trading journal.
      I am just updating the journal now because I was so much busy today in the shopping of the Eid and now came back to the home, I seen the weekly bonus is added in the accounts that's why I am thankful of the Instaforex and MT5 forum management also, but yet the weekly contest prize is not awarded to me hope so this will also added soon, the Aud/Usd is declining and for the short period of the time I think that it will declines and touched the low of this channel because it is crossing the middle bollinger band of this H4 time frame.

Name: Audusd.png Views: 270 Size: 28.7 KB

18. 11 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Fighterss (07-31-2020), Hamza46 (07-31-2020), jackcm (08-02-2020), JoneAnderson (07-31-2020), Kalex (07-31-2020), kckush9 (07-31-2020), Mian gee (07-31-2020), ShantiMan (07-31-2020), Unregistered (3)

19. #6990 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,488 Times in 5,981 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

Thanks to all the users for participating in my Trading journal.
      I am just updating the journal now because I was so much busy today in the shopping of the Eid and now came back to the home, I seen the weekly bonus is added in the accounts that's why I am thankful of the Instaforex and MT5 forum management also, but yet the weekly contest prize is not awarded to me hope so this will also added soon, the Aud/Usd is declining and for the short period of the time I think that it will declines and touched the low of this channel because it is crossing the middle bollinger band of this H4 time frame.

Attachment 241778
      Eid Mubarak my friend .Congrats for the weekly bonus ,i feel that the contest prize also will be added soon .The AUDUSD will now melt somewhat because the USDX now showing some strength and came back sharply today .We for that reason can see some more decline in the USD pairs also .I feel that the pair cam come towards 0.71450

20. 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-31-2020), JoneAnderson (07-31-2020), kckush9 (07-31-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 699 of 729 ... 694 697 698 699 700 701 704 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 23