• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 783 of 814 ... 778 781 782 783 784 785 788 ...
    Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 8131

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

1. #7821 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,707 Times in 1,224 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Day
      Thanks to all the users for participating in my Trading journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the Trading decision's.
      Yesterday the price of the Gbp/Usd has been rebounded from the daily time frame support and also from the lower bollinger band of the daily time frame, it crosses the middle bollinger band of the H4 time frame already so that's why the strength is increasing already so that's why now at this daily time frame now the main target is the middle bollinger band of the daily time frame.

Attachment 275996
      I can see the daily chart for gbpusd and price was already heat 1.2924 which was came down 1.281 3rd year time. market is totally in bullish side and we can see USD index is getting drop 92.76 level so we are expecting a more movement for GBPUSD but long term selling can be a good idea right now.target could be 1.2800 for the next day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsohel For This Useful Post:

Pakeeza (09-15-2020)

3. #7822 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Scarlet queen will become famous soon enough Scarlet queen will become famous soon enough Scarlet queen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Day
      Thanks to all the users for participating in my Trading journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the Trading decision's.
      Yesterday the price of the Gbp/Usd has been rebounded from the daily time frame support and also from the lower bollinger band of the daily time frame, it crosses the middle bollinger band of the H4 time frame already so that's why the strength is increasing already so that's why now at this daily time frame now the main target is the middle bollinger band of the daily time frame.

Attachment 275996
      Hello my dear forum mate.hope you are doing well.thanks for sharing your thought on GBPUSD currency pair.this pair crossed the middle bollinger band of the H4 time frame. For this reason the strength is increasing what you have shared in your opinion.i think this is showing bearish movement and will go downward to its time frame.
      Hope for the best.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarlet queen For This Useful Post:

Pakeeza (09-15-2020)

5. #7823 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387 is a splendid one to behold Malangi140387's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      599 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Day

Attachment 275996
      Hello my lovely traders of mt5 forex forum, first took my love and greetings.
      as market is reached and touch the trend line, its time to moving upside. it will give us good profit if we trade this. so we should trade accordingly to earn profit. tank you so much dear traders.
      Malangi140387

6. 8 users say Thank You to Malangi140387 for this useful post.

Goldentrades (09-15-2020), Pakeeza (09-15-2020), Shahid afreedi (09-15-2020), Unregistered (5)

7. #7824 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420 has a reputation beyond repute devil420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,274 Times in 248 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Day

Attachment 275996
      hi mate gbpusd on daily chart is looking to make some good up movements and i think that it will become bullish now, because it is rising from the lower band of bolinger band. according to me we should set our target on 1.31440 price level.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to devil420 For This Useful Post:

Pakeeza (09-15-2020)

9. #7825 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10416 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,095 Times in 6,431 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

Good Day

Attachment 275996
      Me also feel that the GBPUSD is having a very good chance to move towards the 1.30 level again in the coming days .Here the daily timeframe looks bullish to me and thus the pair may run now upside in the coming days so there is a god chance for the buyers to make target at the 1.2900-950 level in the coming days .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (09-16-2020)

11. #7826 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      461 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,305 Times in 3,343 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Day

Attachment 275996
      Great Britain Pound against the United States dollar has been now trending on the fullest side as after testing its port area now the price of GBP USD is trading at 1.287 and it's going to be rice more on the next as one target because of the USD which is going to be stronger and GBP is also going to be on the negative side so that's why gbpusd is going to rise more on the bullish zone at 1.300 in the next target so wish you good luck.

12. 2 users say Thank You to Miral ch for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-16-2020), Unregistered (1)

13. #7827 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,698 Times in 1,090 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Day

Attachment 275996
      Hello mate, well said on the Gbp/Usd for me I seee that this currency pair is starting to move upward as per making correction for the fall we saw last week due to pound weakness. Technically there is a three man bullish candlestick on H4 which indicates that we are expected to see more bullish movement.

14. 5 users say Thank You to Becky22 for this useful post.

ajmalvipp (09-16-2020), Eva4ever (09-17-2020), Jennykoko (09-18-2020), Rosemary (09-17-2020), Suprimacy (09-17-2020)

15. #7828 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever has a reputation beyond repute Eva4ever's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1778 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,883 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Day

Attachment 275996
      The GBPUSD pair made strong bullish move today again and price tested the 1.2900 level several times. I think that this pair will still go higher up to the 1.3000 level where price will encounter resistance and movement will slow down. As for now, I recommend buying the GBPUSD with roughly a 100 pips target at 1.3000 .

16. 5 users say Thank You to Eva4ever for this useful post.

Aliyah (09-17-2020), Becky22 (09-17-2020), Jennykoko (09-17-2020), Rosemary (09-17-2020), Suprimacy (09-17-2020)

17. #7829 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,089 Times in 7,668 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Good Morning
      Yesterday I shared the technical analysis of the GBP/USD but today again my analysis is regards about this currency pair because the opportunity seems me golden to ride for the long deal at the GBP/USD so keeps the buying at this pair because it will rises up and touched that resistance first and than middle bollinger band also.

Name: IMG_20200916_082001.png Views: 42 Size: 99.5 KB
      ForexRider's Trading Joural

Journal Latest Update

18. #7830 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      342 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,030 Times in 1,371 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning
      Yesterday I shared the technical analysis of the GBP/USD but today again my analysis is regards about this currency pair because the opportunity seems me golden to ride for the long deal at the GBP/USD so keeps the buying at this pair because it will rises up and touched that resistance first and than middle bollinger band also.

Attachment 276418
      Actually GBP USD pair currently moving to the upside and yes today's candle looks like bullish but from daily chart i can realize this pair will not move to the upside more because this pair already rejected from its resistance level so that i think tomorrow's candle will be more important for taking our decision if tomorrow this pair still continue to create bullish candle then this time it will try to break its resistance level which will be good option for us to make buy order so wait until next daily candle for taking your decision.

19. 6 users say Thank You to Ranger for this useful post.

angrezi (09-16-2020), Anstasya (09-17-2020), crown (09-16-2020), Dee Ex (09-17-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), ProTrader1 (09-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 783 of 814 ... 778 781 782 783 784 785 788 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 27