• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 404 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3736 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,785 Times in 3,790 Posts

Default ForexRider's - Trading journal

Hello Friends Forex Rider is here
      I am so thankful of the MT5 Team who has made this forum for us
      Frankly Speaking I am here just to share ideas and to get the rewards of my idea from the Mt5 Forum sponsered by the Instaforex Broker.
      I hope you guys will enjoy my analysis and your feedback will also be so good at my analysis:
      First one analysis about the Usd/Cad:
      It is below the strong resistance level, it's today's movement will be very important for it's next movement if today it will fall so than it will be dropped or if brake this resistance so than it will rise but according to my idea it will fall
      Name:  usd cad.png
Views: 1064
Size:  21.8 KB

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Yeehaw

aneeq hadi is on a distinguished road aneeq hadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah guys forex rider now am very thank to mt5 forum share knowledge and make bonus then trade in Insta forex is to rider to forex future enjoy and share mt5forum for other people thank mt5forum

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to aneeq hadi for this useful post.

Alexandara (03-22-2019), ForexRider (03-22-2019), Mona042 (08-25-2019), ondi89 (04-23-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), tanveer124 (10-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Frankly Speaking I am here just to share ideas and to get the rewards of my idea from the Mt5 Forum sponsered by the Instaforex Broker.
      I hope you guys will enjoy my analysis and your feedback will also be so good at my analysis:
      It is below the strong resistance level, it's today's movement will be very important for it's next movement if today it will fall so than it will be dropped or if brake this resistance so than it will rise but according to my idea it will fall
      Attachment 106908
      Welcome mate I am also the new member a lot of the members have joined this forum today it is increasing day by day and becoming more and more popular, your point of view is both sided that's the good point because no one is perfect here we can only predicted it but it is above the moving averages and the last daily candle was strong bullish engulfing candle so it will goes up

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to Alexandara for this useful post.

ForexRider (03-22-2019), Mona042 (08-25-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Pari Paro (03-28-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), Zenia (03-26-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,411 Times in 652 Posts

Attachment 106908
      Welcome dear at our community , we have new member at our grating forum , you have chance to get new experience from our expert trader who post at journal sector so you will learn more about the market and the movement of the price and finally about technical , fundamental analyses , so keep focus at every journal and collect your information to support your knowledge , finally about your analyse usd/cad have no clear movement and the direction is not as a trend so i will not give advice about buying or selling order at this pair , good luck ForexRider .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to GENERAL for this useful post.

ForexRider (03-22-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Pops (08-17-2019)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3736 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 106908
      Usd/Cad is going to upside bulls are active but the power is too low if they will be able to close it above the resistance level so than the price of this pair will continue it's rally
      New Update

Usd/Jpy has braked the trend line Bears are more in power and they are loosing the value of the Usd/Jpy, it's all next target's are drawn by the horizontal line or I will right here
      TP 1: 108.569
      TP 2: 107.479
      Tp 3: 104.756
      Name:  jpy.png
Views: 1038
Size:  18.5 KB

9. The following 12 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Alexandara (03-22-2019), fragile (03-25-2019), Jahanzaib420 (03-25-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Pari Paro (03-28-2019), Pops (08-17-2019), Rubi007 (03-22-2019), tender (03-22-2019), ue2forex (03-22-2019), Unregistered (2), Zenia (03-26-2019)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,937 Times in 546 Posts

Usd/Cad is going to upside bulls are active but the power is too low if they will be able to close it above the resistance level so than the price of this pair will continue it's rally
      New Update

Usd/Jpy has braked the trend line Bears are more in power and they are loosing the value of the Usd/Jpy, it's all next target's are drawn by the horizontal line or I will right here
      Attachment 106949
      Hello member welcome to joining the mt5 Forex forum there is a good thing of this forum which is appreciate able now come to your analysis on USD JPY I think this will move accordingly because it has break the trend line and now its moment will become downward because there is not divergence on it

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

Alexandara (03-22-2019), ForexRider (03-23-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Pops (08-17-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara is a glorious beacon of light Alexandara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

New Update

Attachment 106949
      Hello dear yes it has braked the trend line but I think it will be dropped 20-30 pips more and than it will retest the trend line so do the wait when it will retest the trend line so than take the sell order or there is also another point than you can put the sell limit near to the trend line that will be triggered automatically when the price will reach there

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexandara for this useful post.

ForexRider (03-23-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Pari Paro (03-28-2019), Zenia (03-26-2019)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rubi007 will become famous soon enough Rubi007 will become famous soon enough Rubi007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

New Update

Attachment 106949
      Hey Guy's,
      Hope you are all well and doing well in this famous MT% Forex Forum. I agree with your trade journal analysis some time market not going according or our desires USD-JPY pair will come upward very soon today is the last day of the market so that it was not meet our demand or desires.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rubi007 for this useful post.

ForexRider (03-23-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

Accumulated bonus
      3736 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Dear brothers and Sister's
      Today my analysis is at the two the different pairs one is at the Usd/Jpy and the other one is at the Gold Metallic pair
      Gold
      Gold is above the trend line and Bulls are active, it's next target will be the 1346.48, movement of the market is slow just due to Monday but soon it will moves in the bullish side with the speed so guys bought this pair
      Name:  gold.png
Views: 1023
Size:  19.8 KB
      USD/JPY:
      Usd/Jpy has braked the trend line in the Bearish direction, current price is 109.21, next support level is 108.69 so it's first target will be this one and if it will further drop so than it's target will be the 107.479 and 104.756
      Name:  usd jpy.png
Views: 1015
Size:  18.8 KB

17. The following 16 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

ahmed1986 (03-25-2019), Alexandara (03-25-2019), cfd2forex (03-25-2019), FarobesX9 (03-25-2019), fragile (03-25-2019), Jahanzaib420 (03-25-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Pari Paro (03-28-2019), Rubi007 (03-25-2019), tender (03-25-2019), Unregistered (4), zahid4x (03-25-2019), Zenia (03-26-2019)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,862 Times in 1,915 Posts

Good Morning Dear brothers and Sister's
      Today my analysis is at the two the different pairs one is at the Usd/Jpy and the other one is at the Gold Metallic pair
      Gold
      Gold is above the trend line and Bulls are active, it's next target will be the 1346.48, movement of the market is slow just due to Monday but soon it will moves in the bullish side with the speed so guys bought this pair
      Attachment 107042
      USD/JPY:
      Usd/Jpy has braked the trend line in the Bearish direction, current price is 109.21, next support level is 108.69 so it's first target will be this one and if it will further drop so than it's target will be the 107.479 and 104.756
      Attachment 107043
      Hello my dear respect friend good morning to you, yeah dear i am fine and very well hope you are also fine and doing good finally today market open after holidays, I am first time visit your journal I know are you new member in here so dear welcome.
      Thank you very much dear you're both analysis gold and usdjpy is very good and both trend lines is very good yeah gold is create is clear bullish trend and usdjpy is bearish I am very happy to see both chart now I am agreed with you.
      Have a good day.

19. The following 9 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

Alexandara (03-25-2019), FarobesX9 (03-25-2019), ForexRider (03-25-2019), Greend (09-28-2019), nomiy1 (12-12-2019), Pari Paro (03-28-2019), Unregistered (2), Zenia (03-26-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 404 1 2 3 6 ...