Reply to thread
Page 977 of 979 ... 972 975 976 977 978 979
Results 9,761 to 9,770 of 9790

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

1. #9761 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,257 Times in 8,715 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hi!

The bonus for week-21 updated but I got nothing while I have posted, I don't know when the forum bonus system works accurately, yesterday we saw some banks were on holiday so that's why we have not seen any significant movement in the market but today I am seeing it's a very good day for the traders because the economic calendar is full with the news events, within few minutes the news of the RBA statement of the Australian Dollar will release that is dangerous news but expected in this news it will show the strength, today all the day the impact of the OPEC meeting will be vital in the market. GDP m/m of the Canadian Dollar is showing the positive rate and in USD/CAD currency pair CAD is not the base currency so that's why USD/CAD will decline today means to say that Dollar index will decline and the Canadian Dollar will get the strength. Bank of England GOV Bailey speak is important also the news of the FOMC member Benaird speak is important but the data of these news events is not provided so any side movement is possible but some of the news events are showing a decrease in the price of the Dollar index and trend of the Dollar index is bearish so that's why I am expecting the declination in the Dollar index and growth in other major currency pairs.

Name: News event.png Views: 392 Size: 56.1 KB

Active trade

Yesterday my trade was in some major loss but now today I am seeing that the loss amount reduced because the EUR/USD now moving in my trade side and in the trend side because I have the bullish trade so that's why I will hold this trade at least for the 50 pips profits, now my trade is in 4$ loss, what's your opinion guys about my this active trade?

Name: Active trade.png Views: 229 Size: 7.7 KB

Australian Dollar

Yesterday I shared the technical analysis of the AUD-USD currency pair but my suggestions were with the bears because the price was below the triangle and the moving average line but the minor possibilities of the upside movement were also there and a final result I saw that yesterday it created the bullish candle that was not so much stronger but today the power of buyers is increasing more and now the price is in the triangle and that's why now the bullish opportunities this pair is creating, it's next two possible targets are to test the resistances 0.78881 and 0.79991, at weekly and at the monthly time frame already it's in a bullish trend so that's why buying is safe now at this currency pair, targets I already write in the paragraph so read it carefully.

Name: aususd.png Views: 236 Size: 31.3 KB

Euro

Yesterday some banks were at on the holiday but still, we have seen some good movement at the EUR-USD currency pair because it created a stronger bullish candle at the daily time frame while last Friday it created a bullish pin bar candle that was enough to active the bullish trade at this pair, as you can see my bullish trade is already activated at this pair so that's why I will suggest you buy it, my target is 1.23450 because at this price we can see the stronger resistance.

Name: EURO.png Views: 232 Size: 34.1 KB

2. #9762 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hi,

On the last day news events, I saw that the Dollar got some strength so technically Dollar created the bullish candle yesterday and the bearish candles at the other major time frames, In today's news events 1st of all the news of the GDP report of the Australian Dollar had shown the positive data but technically I have not seen so strong movement to the upside but technically it's in the bullish trend so that's why the Australian Dollar will rise. Today Italian bank is at on the holiday so that's why in Euro we will not see the stronger movement, already the Euro is in the sideways movement at the smaller time frames, at the end of the day the speeches of the FOMC member are very important that will create the huge movement in the market.

Name: News events.png Views: 372 Size: 62.3 KB

Active trade

As you know that my bullish trade at the demo account is active since the last week but on Friday it was floating in the loss of the 30+ Dollars & yesterday it was in the loss of the 4$ but now again the loss amount is increasing because yesterday Euro created the bearish candle, overall the trend is still bullish but due to the fundamental movement, I am seeing this bearish movement.

Name: Acrtive trade.png Views: 225 Size: 8.0 KB

Gold

Gold has the stronger bullish force because for the last few weeks Gold is rising, now at the simple chart of the weekly time frame gold is above the weekly time frame moving average line and above the trend line, next some resistances of the Gold are at on the 1956 and at 2067, at the smaller time frame Gold is in the sideways but I will suggest the buying of the Gold because Gold trend is bullish and traders should set their stop-loss at the last week low.

Name: Gold.png Views: 233 Size: 28.5 KB

3. #9763 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello

How are you all? In the last some days, I have not posted at the forum because I was getting nothing from the discussion, even from the rejected and approved posts, but now I purchased the premium grammar tool. From now on, I am expecting that all of my posts will be approved, anyhow it's Sunday, the last day of the holiday, and after some hours, the market will open back, so the traders will start to execute new trades to achieve their next week trading goal.

Active Trade

Last week I shared this active trade, but I saw the sideways movement at this pair, so that's why I have not seen any more substantial upside or downside movement; my active trade is floating in the loss of the 70+ Dollar. Still, the trend of this currency pair is bullish, so that I will hold it.

Name: Trade.png Views: 228 Size: 8.3 KB

EUR/USD

If I discuss the EUR/USD with the help of the short time frames, then this pair is in the sideways movement, and movement is around the moving average line. The indicator line that I am using is with the default setting, not just at the smaller time frames but at the higher time frames. Also, this pair is in the sideways movement that we can see below in the attached chart of the weekly time frame and the highlighted area I had shown with the circle in the chart; EUR/USD is in the sideways movement because it's not getting any more vital force of buyers and bulls, at the price of 1.33615 we can see the stronger Resistance and this Resistance is stronger at all time frames especially at the primary time frames.

Name: EURUSD weekly.png Views: 219 Size: 26.9 KB

According to my idea, I think we will see this sideways movement for next some more weeks, and after this, it will show a strong push up in the price. However, currently, at the current phase, I will not suggest the buying of it because it's risky because it's also possible that it will touch the Resistance and drop with the vital force, so that's why we should wait for the crossover of the Resistance and after this, we will purchase it, and the target will be the next Resistance that is at the price of 1.39985.

Name: EURUSD monthly.png Views: 438 Size: 31.5 KB

USD/CAD

In the last two weeks, USD/CAD had not shown any promising movement; the movement was sideways, so that's why smaller candles we can see at the weekly time frame and also this sideways movement is clearly seen at the daily time frame, but overall the monthly candle is showing the more vital bearish force is involved in this pair, so that's why it's showing that it will decline more because already the price had touched the solid monthly support. However, I will suggest the selling of this pair at the price of 1.18930 because, at the current price, selling is not safe. Sell it from the price that I mentioned while you can set your take-profit 1st at the cost of 1.12058 while the 2nd take-profit at on the price of 1.01893 and the stop-loss for both of these take-profits prices is 1.23089, maybe you will think that the ratio of stop-loss is high, but the take-profit balance is also perfect.

Name: USDCAD monthly.png Views: 219 Size: 26.4 KB

EUR/GBP

Today my most of the analysis is made by the monthly time frame because its a holiday, so I had taken a look at the monthly time frame; EUR/GBP monthly time frame chart is indicating the sideways movement, so that's why it's not showing any reasonable opportunity for the trend followers, but the range traders still can grab the good amount of pips from this sideways movement, the price is below the moving average line, so that's why I am expecting declination. It will touch the support of sideways area, but if it crosses the moving averages line to the upside, then it will be considered bullish, and then it will connect the Resistance of the sideways movement; let's suppose if in next some months it will cross the low price of the ranging zone than its target will be 0.75888.

Name: EURGBP monthly.png Views: 216 Size: 27.4 KB

Approved

4. 16 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-06-2021), ayan555 (06-06-2021), Darshan Ali (06-06-2021), fadilah (07-06-2021), Fighterss (06-06-2021), grasper (06-06-2021), Honey Bee (06-06-2021), Interlock (06-06-2021), ola4real (06-06-2021), rescue1122 (06-06-2021), riaz musa khel (08-06-2021), Romanrein (06-06-2021), SweetRose (06-06-2021), The End (06-06-2021), Youcefstyles (06-06-2021), zahid4x (06-06-2021)

5. #9764 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello Everyone!

Welcome to all the readers, visitors and traders to my trading journal. From now on, I will regularly work at the forum, as we know it's Monday, the starting of the new week and the market is opened already, so the traders are motivated to start the work to make money online, it's Monday, but fundamentally market seems quite because not any extreme news event I see in the calendar chart. For the whole day, New Zealand bank is on holiday, trade balance report of Chinese Yuwan will release that is showing a little minus data, so that's why some declination is possible in the Chines currency. The last important news in the chart is the news of the unemployment rate of the Swiss Franc whose data is identical to the previous month and the forecast, so that's why this news will not bring many changes in the market, so overall today market is looking stable because the news events are neutral.

Name: Monday news events.png Views: 400 Size: 31.0 KB

Active Trade

It's Monday, now once again, the loss of my active Trade is decreasing, you can see the last day post in which I had shown the results of this Trade, but now the loss is reducing, so that's why Trade is in my favour, and that's why I will hold this Trade, what's your opinion about this Trade?

Name: Active trade.png Views: 229 Size: 7.9 KB

EUR/USD

Last week on Thursday EUR/USD, shown the strong declination so that's why the bears were fully strong but it tested the trend line of the daily time frame and the strong support 1.21057 so it rebounded the price to the upside and it created the bullish candle on Friday, now at the daily time frame the price is below the line of the indicator so that's why maybe some traders will be in fear to take the risk in the buying of this pair but overall we can see that the trend of the EUR/USD is bullish, at the weekly and monthly time frame price is above the line of the indicator and now at the H-4 time frame also it is crossing the indicator line which is showing the power of buyers, for the long term now it will rises but for the short term its following two targets are the 1.22630 & 1.2335, in actual these are the two strong resistances at the daily time frame, now buyers can execute the Trade by putting their take profit at the prices that I write while for the stop-loss the better price is 1.20997.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 241 Size: 30.2 KB

USD/JPY

A triangle has appeared at the chart of the USD/JPY at the daily time frame, tow different trend lines are touching the low and the high prices, at the different time frames like weekly, monthly and at the day time frame price is above the line of indicator but at the daily time frame bears are looking strong because on Friday it shown the strong resjection in which it created the bearish engulfing candle at the daily time frame that rejected from the trend line, today the movement of this pair seems neutal but I will suggest to sell it because bears are looking in action, if it will cross the lower side trend line of the triangle than its target will to test the support 107.510 and for the sell trade because can put their stop-loss at the price of 110.035, an alternative scenario is also possible because the price is above the indicator line and if it cross the last weekly high price and cross the triangle than its will test the resistance 110.048 that seems the higher high price at the daily time frame chart but most chances are of the declination because overall the Dollar index is weak and this pair correlate with the Dollar index so that's why this pair will also decline.

Name: USDJPY.png Views: 235 Size: 28.2 KB

AUD/USD

Most pairs are moving in sideways; AUD/USD is also one of those pairs. The traders are confused, so that's why pairs movement is ranging. Soon I am expecting the major news events that will bring an essential Impact on the market; AUD/USD is in the symmetrical triangle and below the line of the indicator at the daily time frame, but on Friday, it showed that bullish force is active again.
    The weekly time frame chart created the small bullish candle that closes at the midpoint of the indicator line now. I see the solid bullish pressure, so this pressure shows that the bulls are increasing at this pair. In this case, it will rise to test the higher high price that I have shown in the chart even if it will decline than its lower price I showed in a graph so read the chart carefully before executing any trade at this currency pair, but my review is that the AUD/USD will be bullish.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 231 Size: 25.2 KB

Rejected

6. #9765 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello,

Welcome to everyone in my trading journal; another new working day is started already, now it's the time to start the business to make money. Today in the fundamental calendar, there are so many news events. Still, all the news events are lower impacted, so that's why fundamentally, we will not see the massive movement in the market. I see that the news of the final GDP q/q of the Japanese Yen showed positive data. In USD/JPY, the USD is the base currency pair, so that's why now the USD/JPY was declining even yesterday. In my technical analysis, I have given my bearish sentiments. Today traders can start their business without the fair of the news events, so in this situation, I will suggest to traders to work by following the trend of the currency pairs.

Name: News events.png Views: 225 Size: 65.2 KB

Active Trade

Now the loss of active trade is reduced more compared to the last day loss amount. In this trade, I see some swap charges also because it's a demo account. My bonus account is swap-free because it's illegal in my religion, but the demo account is not swap-free. Now, overall the floating loss of this active trade is 53.70$.

Name: Trade.png Views: 214 Size: 7.8 KB

USD/JPY

Last day I shared my perspective about the USD/JPY pair, and I am excited that my point of view was positive because we saw the bearish movement at the USD/JPY currency pair yesterday. However, it tested the trend line of the triangle pattern, so that's why now it's showing some upside movement. However, no problem because yesterday's price is close below the (Moving average) line of indicator, so now the trend is bearish at the daily time frame. The confirmation will increase more if it crosses the lower side trend line also of the triangle. Today, I see the news that the USD/JPY provided positive data, so fundamentally and technically, the combination is providing us the hint that the USD/JPY will decline. That's why we should execute bearish trade on it by using 1st take profit at price 107.474 and the stop-loss at price 109.530. if it shows the strong declination in price, then it's next possible support also I draw in the chart.

Name: USDJPY.png Views: 220 Size: 35.0 KB

USD/CAD

USD/CAD currency pair is in sideways movement at the weekly time frame from last 4 weeks and it not shown any strong movement and change in the price but at the monthly time frame last month it created the strong bearish candle that touched the strong monthly support low price and that's why bears are looking powerful but the price tested the support so that's suddenly its not possible that it will cross the support and decline more before furthermore declination I am expecting the retrace at this currency pair because at lower time frame now the price is at bottom so that's why it will move in zig-zag pattern or retraces to the upside for declining for long time, lower supports I draw in the chart and traders should note the prices of the support line because these supports will be the next target for sellers of this pair, don't sell it at the current price, we should have to take the patience for the crossover of the support 1.20560, after the crossover the entry of bearish trade will be safer.

Name: USDCAD monthly.png Views: 221 Size: 31.0 KB

AUD/USD

The general trend of the AUD/USD is bullish because the price is above the (Moving average) indicator line. At the daily time frame, the price is in the symmetrical triangle, last Friday. It rebounded to the upside from the low price and trend line of the symmetrical triangle. It showed strong buyers force, and yesterday I see it crosses the 14 SMA moving average line, so now, at the daily time frame, once again, it's under the pressure of the buyers. Today, buyers should invest in it because now its next goal is visible that it will rise, it will show some rejection at symmetrical triangle topside trend line but hope it will cross it and test resistance 0.78863 and 0.80085 and for bullish trade target, better stop-loss price is 0.76700.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 221 Size: 26.9 KB

Rejected

7. #9766 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello,

Welcome to everyone in my trading journal; your comments and likes are very important for me. It is a very important day from the fundamental perspective because many news events will release their data today. However, the most important news event is the BOC rate statement, and the BOC press conference, in forecast data, is not provided. For the last some days Canadian Dollar is in the sideways movement, but the trend is bearish. The price is low from the previous several weeks, and we should wait for the actual data. If the data are positive, then we will see declination, but if the data will negative, USD/CAD will rise. Crude Oil inventory news shows positive data compared to last month's data, so more bullish movement is expected at the Oil.

Name: News.png Views: 267 Size: 36.2 KB

Active trades

The bullish trade of the EUR/USD is active from the last week floating in the loss and movement of the pair is in the sideways, now a new short trade I activated at the EUR/GBP because the EUR/GBP is bearish and currently showing selling pressure.

Name: Trades.png Views: 220 Size: 8.5 KB

Oil analysis

Day by day, the price of Oil is increasing with the strong power of buyers. A few months ago, we saw that the cost of Oil was at zero, but the recovery of Crude Oil was so fast because now the price is around 70$ Barrel. If we see the last day, last week and the monthly movement, the Oil shows that it will continue to move to the upside. Last week it created the strong bullish candle in which it crossed the resistance 66.17 & 67.14 supports now. The highest price seems in the chart of the daily time frame is at the cost of 75.86$ Barrel, and this will be the target for buyers, so buyers should initiate the bullish trades from the current price by using take-profit at price 75.86 and stop-loss at a price 66.17, I always shared the trading setup which has more than the 1:3% reward ratio.

Name: Oil.png Views: 225 Size: 25.6 KB

EUR/GBP

A few days ago, I shared the technical analysis of the EUR/GBP as per the monthly time frame. At the monthly time frame, the existence of this currency pair is in the bearish trend, all the major time frames shown the strong bearish force at this pair, but at the daily time frame, this pair is in the sideways movement. Yesterday it tried to cross the moving average line to the upside of the daily time frame. However, it declined strongly and created the pin bar candle, so now at the daily time frame also bears are looking in power, at the daily time frame it is in the symmetrical triangle when it will cross the low or the high of this triangle then we will see one-sided movement. I added the bearish trade because most time frames show a bearish trend, and that is why I am expecting the crossover of the low of the triangle very soon.

Name: EURGBP.png Views: 223 Size: 24.8 KB

AUD/USD

However, the AUD/USD ranging movement is not ended because the pair is still moving in sideways. It crossed the 14 SMA moving average line on Monday, but yesterday it retouched to the (moving average) line. It created the bearish candle but closed above it. Now simply if today it will rise and shows the bullish movement, then it will keep growing. Alternatively, if it declines and crosses the moving average line, we will see the bearish signal. As per my review, it will rise because its price is above the (moving average) indicator line at the other time frames. Buyers should trade from the cost of 0.78360 by using initial take-profit at 0.80085 and stop-loss at 0.77300.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 221 Size: 25.9 KB

EUR/JPY

EUR/JPY is in the bullish trend and rises so much. However, last week it started the declination for the retrace, and that is why it created the bearish candle at the weekly time frame, and at the daily time frame, it looks in the bullish channel. The last weekly declination that we see is started from the top of price the bullish channel. The price is below the moving average line, but it does not mean that the bearish trend has begun. It is just retracement that will be till the low of the channel, so that is why bears can trade in a bearish direction for the short term, but it will be in a bullish trend for a long time.

https://ibb.co/pJc15tg

Rejected

8. #9767 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello,

Yesterday I did not post at the forum. I was a little busy and upset because my post posts were rejected, now I have made some changes in the Grammarly tool, hope these changes will give me good results about the post-approval. Today, many of the critical news events have been released already, but some news events will still show their actual data in a few minutes, so in the news a few minutes, market movement will increase.

Name: News events.png Views: 199 Size: 46.6 KB

Active trades

Overall, my active trades are not showing any positive results. Bullish trade of the EUR/USD is an on-significant loss now. The bearish trade of the EUR/GBP is floating in profits now, the existence of the EUR/USD is still in the bullish trend, but in the short time frames, it is declining and doing retrace. Still, soon again it will rise, this week rising is not possible because in next few hours market will close.

Name: trades.png Views: 192 Size: 10.9 KB

EUR/USD

EUR/USD last week not shown any significant movement, and it created a small bearish candle, but this week at the weekly time frame condition is the same. In the last some days at the daily time frame, it was sideways, but today it's showing the massive declination, and this declination that we are seeing, I think, is due to the news events. Some more events will reveal their data, and more declination is possible if the news events of the Dollar index will give a positive result. Therefore, I will hold the active bullish trade of EUR/USD because I expect it will test support 1.20562 and rise again.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 187 Size: 30.8 KB

AUD/USD

Still, many pairs are moving sideways and not giving any clear direction. Now at the major currency pairs, I am seeing the declination because today in the news events, the Dollar index is getting the strength, but it's not so strong, so that's why the sideways movement is not over yet. At the daily time frame, AUD/USD is in the symmetrical triangle. In previous days it was moving around the 14 SMA moving average line of the daily time frame. Today it's crossing the 14 SMA moving average line to the downside, expected it would touch the low price of the symmetrical triangle.

Name: aUDUSD.png Views: 185 Size: 24.9 KB

Rejected

9. 12 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-06-2021), bidyut (12-06-2021), BlackDollar (11-06-2021), chirfanfaiz (11-06-2021), global20 (11-06-2021), grasper (11-06-2021), Helsinki (11-06-2021), Honey Bee (11-06-2021), IFX VLadimir (12-06-2021), ola4real (11-06-2021), riaz musa khel (12-06-2021), SweetRose (11-06-2021)

10. #9768 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello

A new trading week already started, so new opportunities we get this week, everyone will be fresh now after the holidays. Today no special news event in the news calendar I see because today, the bank of Australia and the bank of China are on holiday. We know both of these have a vital role in the Foreign exchange market. Middle impact news of GOV Bailey will release today that will create strong movement in the market.

Name: News chart.png Views: 188 Size: 24.9 KB

Active Trades

My bullish trade of the EUR/USD is active since 25 May, but the bearish work of the EUR/GBP I activated since the last week. The bullish trade condition is not good because it's in the 100+ dollars loss, but the bearish trade is floating in the profits of the 40$. At the EUR/USD, we have not seen any good movement in previous days because it was sideways.

Name: Active trades.png Views: 180 Size: 10.9 KB

AUD/USD

Fundamentally today, the Australian bank is on holiday. Technically its movement is sideways and in a symmetrical triangle. Last week on Friday, it created the bearish engulfing candle at the daily time frame. Hence, the bearish force involved was more vital, but it tested the low of the symmetrical triangle, so that's why now, after some sideways at the smaller time frames, I see that it started to increase the price again. It started the sideways movement because, at the monthly time frame, it tested the strong resistance 0.78441, and the breakout was not easy, so that's why it began to move in sideways. Now I have two technical scenarios about the movement of this pair. The 1st one is that it will rise and cross the symmetrical triangle to the upside, and it will touch the resistance 0.78863 & 0.80085. the other scenario is that if it will move down and cross the low of the triangle, it will test support 0.75430. I will suggest doing business with this pair on the bullish side because the trend is bullish.

Name: AUDUSD.png Views: 179 Size: 26.9 KB

Rejected

11. #9769 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    News events

Yesterday we saw the Australian and Chinese bank holiday, so that's why the movement of some currency pairs was sideways. Still, in today's news events, we can see the different news events that will release the data today. Monetary policy statement news of the Australian Dollar will release in next few months. BOE Gov Bailey's speech will release today. Yesterday it not shown any substantial impact on the market. Some other news events like Core retail sales m/m, PPI m/m, and retail sales m/m of the Dollar index will release today. All of the news events are special, so we should not miss their data, and we should trade at their data because the market will provide good opportunities.

Name: News events.png Views: 370 Size: 60.9 KB

Active trades

Two trades were active already, but yesterday, I added a new transaction to my demo account. Previous trade situations are the same, but the recent trade that I executed yesterday is slightly in a slight loss. Yesterday I performed the bullish transaction at the Pound because it has shown the rebound to upside from the bottom of sideways movement.

Name: trades.png Views: 169 Size: 13.4 KB

GBP/USD

If we see this daily time frame chart of the GBP/USD currency pair that I attached shows that yesterday's price touched the trend line of the daily time frame and rebounded to the upside, and at the daily time frame, it created the pin bar candle. At the 4-hourly time frame I saw yesterday, it touched the sideways bottom, so at the two different time frames yesterday, it started to rise. At higher time frames, this pair already exists in a bullish trend, and now at the small time frames are also showing bullish pressure, so I will suggest buying it with the target at a price 1.42785 is resistance and stop-loss price 1.40690.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 422 Size: 25.0 KB

Approved

12. #9770 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    News events schedule

I see many important news events in the fundamental calendar, but most are low impacted, and some are very important that I highlighted in the attached picture.
    1)1st of all, before starting the London session of business, the news of Industrial production m/m of China will release that is showing harmful data. In Chinese Yuwan, we will see declination today.
    2) In the New York session, CPI m/m of the Canadian Dollar and other related news events will be released. The data is neutral, so there is no significant change in the Canadian Dollar today.
    3) Crude oil inventory news showing half data compared to last month's data, and thats why today much declination is expected in crude oil.
    4) Federal funds rate and FOMC news events will release late at night, and these news events are the most important events of the day because they will create a substantial impact on the market, and market speed will be very fast. Trends of many pairs will be cleared after these events.

Name: News events.png Views: 259 Size: 61.3 KB

Closed trades

All of my running trades were in a significant loss, so thats why it was good for me to close them, and thats why I closed all the transactions at a substantial loss. Overall the loss that I got from the trades is the 171$. Now I am thinking to recover this loss by finding any good opportunity.

Name: Trades.png Views: 158 Size: 12.8 KB

Pending orders at GBP/USD

Technically yesterday's GBP/USD declined, and it creates the solid bearish candle at the daily time frame, but I see it touched the trend line and not crossed it, so thats why some possibilities of the upside movement. Its not clear whether it will rise or decline, so thats why I am using two different pending orders at the GBP/USD, one is bullish, and the other one is selling. Selling trade will be activated if it will cross the trend line and the low price of the last day, and selling will starts from price 1.40150, whose target will be 1.38800. Buying order will be activated if it crosses the previous day's high price that is 1.41370. If it successfully crosses the last day's high price, its target will be to test the resistance at price 1.42785.

Name: Pending orders.png Views: 158 Size: 24.7 KB

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 977 of 979 ... 972 975 976 977 978 979

Subscribed to this Thread : 29