• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 155 of 315 ... 150 153 154 155 156 157 160 ...
    Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3149

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6627 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,338 Times in 5,573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      As you all knows i am in the solding trade at the gold and now gold is looking that it will continue it's selling off movement but ut will found a support at the 1381 that is a strong support so if it will brake this than further more it will drops
      Now I'm here with a new one analysis of the usd/zar pair that is an exotic pair, the value of it's pip is high if it will move a Little so than it will give the good money, well this analysis is prepared by the trend line at one higher time frame and after touching to this trend I'm looking here the bullish rally so the traders that do the trade for the Long time it's a golden chance for them
      Attachment 125057
      Currently gold now standing on risky zone and now entry in this metal can be too much risky, i think you must wait more time for entry in this metal, if today it can break 1388 level then it might go downward more.
      Otherwise if it go upward and break 1400 level then it might continue to go upward, so that you should be more careful about this metal, i see you also trade in USDZAR, actually i have no more idea about this pair, i hope from that pair you will also make successful profit, best of luck mate.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

chiko (07-10-2019), ForexRider (07-10-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10 has a brilliant future blackberry10's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      742 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,891 Times in 682 Posts

Good Morning
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      As you all knows i am in the solding trade at the gold and now gold is looking that it will continue it's selling off movement but ut will found a support at the 1381 that is a strong support so if it will brake this than further more it will drops
      Now I'm here with a new one analysis of the usd/zar pair that is an exotic pair, the value of it's pip is high if it will move a Little so than it will give the good money, well this analysis is prepared by the trend line at one higher time frame and after touching to this trend I'm looking here the bullish rally so the traders that do the trade for the Long time it's a golden chance for them
      Attachment 125057
      Hello friends. i maybe has opposite opinion for Gold. I was vote on bullish on for Gold. But i also certainly have monitor 1384.00 level. If this level can breakout, the possibility for its going bullish will be uncertain. NFP data for last week also make me consider dollar going to be weaken because its already strong in too high. Its will pressure on dollar. If this going to be true, i can expect gold can hit 1450 sooner. But for now, i just buy with tight stoploss first. and will look out for 1384.00. that just my newbie opinion on Gold. please correct me if i got it wrong
      Forex+learn+knowledge+experience= make money

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to blackberry10 for this useful post.

chiko (07-10-2019), ForexRider (07-10-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

hassanicmap is a name known to all hassanicmap is a name known to all hassanicmap is a name known to all hassanicmap is a name known to all hassanicmap is a name known to all hassanicmap is a name known to all hassanicmap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning
      So how is your trading mates? Have you generated any money or not in this week, well overall I'm in the big loss, so as you all know guys yesterday in my post i was shared my trade results and i was in profit of 27$ but now again i am in 4$ profit but the gold is looking that it will continue it's sell off movement
      Attachment 124983
      Yesterday Cable has braked it's support looking more down, today is one risk Event in which expecting that it will rise a Little and it will test the resistance and than again it will continue it's selling off movement
      Attachment 124982
      Hey mate, hope you are good. Well by seeing your post its feel bad that you haven't close your trades even though you were in a profit zone & I think 27$ is good amount to close trades. Any ways Gold is likely to fall more and I am hoping that you will close your trade at the TP Point. Best wishes to you dude.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to hassanicmap for this useful post.

chiko (07-10-2019), ForexRider (07-10-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,407 Times in 2,518 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 125057
      hello dear usd-zar based on my analysis is really making some bullish trend but i am afraid that the bullish trend will not be too strong and the bullish trend will not go too far before experiencing some bearish retracement, how ever we as a trader needs to trade based on our analysis that is made based on the market condition and at this moment usd-zar market says that bullish trend is coming.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-10-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2761 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,543 Times in 3,115 Posts

Good Morning
      I was in the solding trades at the Gold but yesterday it moves up and my bad luck that i have got margin call one more time but i am not so disappointed because it was all my mistake and trying to learn from them
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-11-05-02-10.png
Views: 634
Size:  126.8 KB
      Not just i was got the margin call but also due to the fast movement my account balance was turn into negative so i talked with the support team through the electronic mail system so they have reseted it to zero, thanks instaforex and MT5 forum for this amazing service
      Name:  IMG_20190711_050310.png
Views: 53
Size:  99.0 KB
      Yesterday Eur/Usd has touched it's strong support area and it was formed a bullish engulfed candle and now it is looking that it will continue it's bullish rally so now golden chance for the buyers to generate and collect some money
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-11-05-03-41.png
Views: 3900
Size:  79.2 KB

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Worried

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,069 Times in 2,341 Posts

Good Morning
      I was in the solding trades at the Gold but yesterday it moves up and my bad luck that i have got margin call one more time but i am not so disappointed because it was all my mistake and trying to learn from them
      Attachment 125240
      Not just i was got the margin call but also due to the fast movement my account balance was turn into negative so i talked with the support team through the electronic mail system so they have reseted it to zero, thanks instaforex and MT5 forum for this amazing service
      Attachment 125239
      Yesterday Eur/Usd has touched it's strong support area and it was formed a bullish engulfed candle and now it is looking that it will continue it's bullish rally so now golden chance for the buyers to generate and collect some money
      Attachment 125238
      Hello, ForexRider
      Greetings and Good Morning to you mate.

Yeah, it is really bad to get a margin call on the trading account and we should not be using that kind of risk on the trading account. Because making a profit with Forex is not easy at all, we just need to follow the trading rules and need to be patients for the right entry and also we must have to control our emotion and greedy to becomes a good successful trader with Forex market my friend.

I was also thinking to buy the Gold yesterday but I did not buy it and I sell the GBPUSD pair from the level of 1.2457 which was a massive mistake for me, and I got a loss trade yesterday with GPBUSD pair with 133$ minus which is very painful for me. Now I have to recover my losses to make a profit again. I was so much confident that GBPUSD pair will continue the falling to next support level of 1.2430 but it's did not happen and yesterday I learned that overconfident is not good in the Forex.

Gold right now moving above the Bearish trendline and it will continue the uptrend to hit the next resistance level of 1437.65

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 66
Size:  56.8 KB

11. The following 11 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), balut (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), fadilah (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), OfficialMA (07-11-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,184 Times in 2,340 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 125240
      Attachment 125239
      Attachment 125238
      Good Morning Forex Rider
      You are the second member to get margin call this day because of gold I think you have to be careful the next time. I hope this is the last time you get margin call because that will affect your performance as a trader so be careful
      I agree with you about the EUR / USD I think it has entered a bullish bias as it has rebounded from the previous support level on the daily chart

13. The following 6 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), balut (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Maheen8490 (07-11-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,150 Times in 6,019 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 125240
      Attachment 125239
      Attachment 125238
      Good morning ForexRider my friend,sorry to hear about you getting a margin call but you don't have to be so sad because tomorrow is the day we got our weekly bonus so you don't have to wait for long time to start trading again. And about EURUSD i think it will try to keep moving up but before that it need to break above SMA 200 and SMA 50 on H4 chart
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), balut (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), Maheen8490 (07-11-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8370 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,419 Times in 6,676 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 125240
      Attachment 125239
      Attachment 125238
      I'm really sorry to hear about the margin call you got in GOLD. It looks like the GOLD is an account killer here because I already read fellow members got their account wiped this week by just trading the GOLD. I really like the InstaForex support because they can easily tend to our problems when it comes to fixing our trading account. It also happened to me last year when I got negative balance and I had to call them too. The EURUSD may now continue to test the 1.1500 resistance.
      Last edited by balut; 07-11-2019 at 02:18 AM.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), fadilah (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Khan70 (07-11-2019), Maheen8490 (07-11-2019), Nisha999 (07-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,790 Times in 4,036 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 125240
      Attachment 125239
      Attachment 125238
      Good morning and have a nice day for profit able trading dear I see your post for gold I am very sorry to see this that you have got margin call from gold trading I am really sad but dear if we analyzers before open the trade then we have get success from this business but no I am really sorry to see this
      take care for next time gold is now strongly bullish and in my opinion it's good in more bullish position

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), bocahedan (07-11-2019), FarobesX9 (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), Maheen8490 (07-11-2019), OfficialMA (07-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 155 of 315 ... 150 153 154 155 156 157 160 ...