• Reply to thread
    Page 405 of 405 ... 400 403 404 405
    Results 4,041 to 4,044 of 4044

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

1. #4041 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bitchy

Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,065 Times in 385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Afternoon
      Thanks to all the members for participating in my trading journal and giving me your precious feedback your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions and other's decisions regards the trading.

The Bitcoin is the digital crypto currency and it's prices are climbing once again,last month it created the bullish engulfing candle and because it is above the middle Bollinger band of the monthly time frame so it shows the bullish movement and I am expecting it will climbed and touch the highest Bollinger band.
      Attachment 174678
      Hey Rider.
      Im not fan of crypto currency and i never ever did work on this currencies pair so I don't know about that.
      However according to your chart it's looks like Bitcoin has potential to goes up as monthly candle showing bullish engiflus candle so it has too go up.

2. #4042 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9307 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,889 Times in 7,945 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Thanks to all the members for participating in my trading journal and giving me your precious feedback your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions and other's decisions regards the trading.

The Bitcoin is the digital crypto currency and it's prices are climbing once again,last month it created the bullish engulfing candle and because it is above the middle Bollinger band of the monthly time frame so it shows the bullish movement and I am expecting it will climbed and touch the highest Bollinger band.
      Attachment 174678
      Bitcoin retested the 10,000 price level which is a psychological area so I guess it will come back to that level again. But the higher timeframe like the weekly and monthly chart shows bearish for a long term, while the daily chart is pointing upward again and it's very confusing. I haven't tried trading the BTC yet using as an alternative trade instrument against the major pairs due to strict leverage and margin requirement.

3. #4043 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,518 Times in 2,135 Posts

Good Afternoon

Attachment 174678
      Good afternoon friend, you gave very good analysis and also attached f we will not participate in the Trading journals of the each and other than it's impossible to learn from the other members, yes at the larger screen and at the larger time frame this advanced currency seems strong because it has made the bullish engulfing candle last month so that's why it is indicating the bullish movement.

4. #4044 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,318 Times in 8,887 Posts

Good Afternoon

Attachment 174678
      I see the price bouncing above the middle Bollinger band and try to form a "w" pattern. But the pattern is not clear. We get two heads that also give us clue bulls are losing their power and bears are getting good power. Aftermarket open we will be clear before that to tell its future trend is difficult. You know market is very crazy so overconfident brings to get a margin call.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

Reply to thread
    Page 405 of 405 ... 400 403 404 405