• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 83 of 83 ... 78 81 82 83

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6702 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,823 Times in 3,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Update about Usd/Zar
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decision's
      Most of the members today doing the trade at the Cable hope their transaction will close in success and they generate the profit's from them, my trade of Usd/Cad is floating in the small profit now while the Gold trade is in small loss, hope it will also turn into profit soon
      I have shared a lot of time this analysis about the Usd/Zar but still it's bearish power is not enough to touch the bottom again it has touched the upper trend line and again showing the bearish movement so that's why again I am expecting the long bearish movement
      Attachment 116990
      Good morning, mate.
      On the daily chart, usdzar is turning bearish. The technical formations on the daily chart suggests a drop to 14.2500. Traders on the bear train would be able to make good profits from the market.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (Today)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2419 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,156 Times in 1,629 Posts

Update about Usd/Zar
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decision's
      Most of the members today doing the trade at the Cable hope their transaction will close in success and they generate the profit's from them, my trade of Usd/Cad is floating in the small profit now while the Gold trade is in small loss, hope it will also turn into profit soon
      I have shared a lot of time this analysis about the Usd/Zar but still it's bearish power is not enough to touch the bottom again it has touched the upper trend line and again showing the bearish movement so that's why again I am expecting the long bearish movement
      Attachment 116990
      It is good to see that you are doing fine in your trades in gold and usdcad respectively and for the USDZAR, I will employ you to use a great caution and embrace a good risk management plan because it is very volatile an therefore considering your active trade positions in other markets should give you a critical concern about doing trade on this market. Speculations have it that the US dollar is week for now owing to president Trump speech. Hence, it means the South Africa rands may tends to appreciate better than expected.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

arda (Today), MartyFish (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      853 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,209 Times in 1,355 Posts

Update about Usd/Zar
      Good Morning
      Attachment 116990
      Yes, I see a lot of traders today have a trading on the pound and are thinking of buying but now we see that the pair rose at the beginning of the day and returned to the downside is a bearish candle may be the beginning of a bearish wave for the pair
      usdcad is still trading in the side area above the cloud and therefore I recommend buying whenever the price approached the cloud and currently I think the price is heading again to the resistance level 1.3511 and therefore the opportunity to buy

Reply to thread
    Page 83 of 83 ... 78 81 82 83