• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 214 of 227 ... 209 212 213 214 215 216 219 ...
    Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2263

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,194 Times in 846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decision's
      I am so tired now after doing the some posts today and I think I should have to sleep now,Now I have updated my journal because I wanna share the technical analysis of the CL# and at the weekly time frame a pin bar I have found in last week and my opinion is that now it will make the bullish rally and it will move in this channel, while at the day time frame I have found the double bottom and it starts the bullish rally so same opinion again that it will make's the bullish rally
      Attachment 131887Attachment 131888
      My fellow trader,
      Thank you for this good analysis. What i can say of the crude oil is that the short term movement of this market will be a buying market, we can not see the selling market on it at this time. I guess that the way things are happening in the word, especially the US-China trade war is affecting the crude oil. I know that the supply will soon fade away, and we can get to make money through the trading of the crude oil. It will get to 58.11, it can break 55.09 very soon in order to attain that target.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MISSFX For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (08-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,930 Times in 855 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the Trading decisions
      Happy Eid-Ul-Adha and my best wishes are with you
      Attachment 132043
      It was the first Eid Holiday here and the busiest day that's why I was not active in the Morning, well this week again looking disasture for me because I am going to receive another margin call, well the Cable has reached to the Bottom and according to my opinion it should have to make the bullish rally from here, but I will not suggest to anyone to purchase from this price, wait for the confirmation
      Attachment 132046
      GBP USD currency pair is making the double bottom pattern in the weekly time sheet and this means know the market have ability to move in the Bullish direction according to the support and resistance level.
      GBP USD currency pair have a good support level at 1.2030 level so according to the technical analysis the market will move easily in the Bullish direction upto the level of 1.2430 in the upcoming weeks.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

forexguy9 (08-12-2019), ForexRider (08-12-2019), Nazarmuhammad (08-12-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1115 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,041 Times in 483 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the Trading decisions
      Attachment 132043
      It was the first Eid Holiday here and the busiest day that's why I was not active in the Morning, well this week again looking disasture for me because I am going to receive another margin call, well the Cable has reached to the Bottom and according to my opinion it should have to make the bullish rally from here, but I will not suggest to anyone to purchase from this price, wait for the confirmation
      Attachment 132046
      Happy EID dear and hope to be well , about trading gbp\usd you have a right vision so i hope to up date it every day to prove that market will fly up the price of this pair .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to GENERAL for this useful post.

forexguy9 (08-12-2019), ForexRider (08-12-2019), Nazarmuhammad (08-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,162 Times in 1,100 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Attachment 132043
      Attachment 132046
      Congratulation to you as well I am also wishing you happy Eid Mubarak.
      Dear don't be disappointed just just learn from your mistakes the actual thing is that you should not repeat your mistake once you do any mistake you should learn a lesson from that mistake in this way you will be improving your reading skills.
      thank you very much.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-12-2019), Nazarmuhammad (08-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,003 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Attachment 132043
      Attachment 132046
      Good Afternoon friend, it's nice to see that you are doing well. Happy Eid Mubarak mate and you are doing too good. Sad to heard that you are going faced margin call it's very bad sign for you mate and you should need to follow money managemet.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

ForexRider (08-12-2019), Nazarmuhammad (08-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Afternoon
      Attachment 132043
      Attachment 132046
      Hello forexrider.
      Good evening my lovely respected brother ,how are you mate hope you will be happy or enjoy today first day of eid or week so I think the most Muslim my brothers today not active because ofsy here is eid it's very big festival of Muslim community I am already today bussy to morning but now are free and thsts are now work on this forum.this is so bad today once again you got the margin call.yes the gbpusd is already touched the double bottom.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nazarmuhammad For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (08-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7167 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,565 Times in 4,669 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Attachment 132043
      Attachment 132046
      hello, mate. Hope you are enjoying the festive period. I wish you the best of the season.
      Regarding your view of the gbpusd currency pair, the technical formations are turning into buy mode and considering the oversold condition of the pair, there is a high prospect of price appreciating towards 1.2160, which when broken could lead to 1.2350.
      Best of the greens, mate.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (08-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,117 Times in 1,009 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Attachment 132043
      Attachment 132046
      If we break below the bottom of Friday's candlestick, then I think we might go down a bit, but most likely to see a try at the 0.69 handle before we start selling again. Unless something radical happens between the Americans and the Chinese, I can't imagine a scenario that suddenly raises the Australian dollar. In addition, we also have several central banks around the world cutting interest rates, which of course does not support commodities. Given the rate cuts in India, New Zealand and Thailand, this suggests that the Asian part of the world is finally getting hurt by the financial slowdown, which of course affects the Australian dollar itself. I'm still looking for selling opportunities, but I prefer to sell at higher levels if I get that opportunity.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4597 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,052 Times in 4,146 Posts

Good Morning
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      Electricity is closed from the 2 hours and my laptop battery is also dead and i am so worried for this, well Today is the second day of the Eid so remember me in your Paryers in these best wishes day's
      Well yesterday i have got the margin call once again while this time my trades were also with low risk but i don't know what is happening with me that i am Getting the Margin call again and again
      Attachment 132142
      I have observed the Eur/Jpy, it Starts the bull movement from the demand zone and now my opinion is that it will cin it's bullish rally, it's next two resistive area's i have drawn in my chart so for more better thinking see my chart
      Attachment 132141
      Good morning ForexRider my friend,in my opinion,EURJPY today will try to move higher as i see an up signal on H4 chart but i don't think it will be easy as EURUSD still moves in range so i don't expect the up move in EURJPY will be big. And looking at daily chart i still see a down signal so overall this week we still gonna see EURJPY move lower.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), BaHu-Zi (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), ElizaBeth (08-13-2019), ForexRider (08-13-2019), Teena25 (08-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      640 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,683 Times in 959 Posts

Good Morning
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      Electricity is closed from the 2 hours and my laptop battery is also dead and i am so worried for this, well Today is the second day of the Eid so remember me in your Paryers in these best wishes day's
      Well yesterday i have got the margin call once again while this time my trades were also with low risk but i don't know what is happening with me that i am Getting the Margin call again and again
      Attachment 132142
      I have observed the Eur/Jpy, it Starts the bull movement from the demand zone and now my opinion is that it will cin it's bullish rally, it's next two resistive area's i have drawn in my chart so for more better thinking see my chart
      Attachment 132141
      Good morning dear,
      The trade on the yellow metal is not looking good. My analysis for the EURJPY is that as long as the pair is above the 118.10 level watching for strongly long positions on the pair and below the 118.10 level i am short on the EURJPY further and the pair will fall shortly. Wish you happy week and make a note of my point.

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to ElizaBeth for this useful post.

BaHu-Zi (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), D'mastermind (08-13-2019), ForexRider (08-13-2019), Khan70 (08-13-2019), Yarmouk (08-13-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 214 of 227 ... 209 212 213 214 215 216 219 ...