• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 255 of 315 ... 250 253 254 255 256 257 260 ...
    Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3149

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi has a reputation beyond repute BaHu-Zi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,665 Times in 1,255 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Update No: 01 18/09/2019 Wednesday
      Good Morning
      Thank's to all the Members for visiting my journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the decision's regards the Trading
      the high volatile day of this month so I will not prefer to do the trade today but if anyone wanna trade today so than must use the safety factor's that will protect you from the extra risk and the extra loss
      two day's ago I shared the analysis of the Dollar Index that it is bearish and in the channel but on Monday this indices retraced and yesterday again it drop's and now looking bearish again and according to my observation news will also be in the favor of it's direction

Good morning how are you ? i am also fine USDX bounced off its upside confirmation at 98.71 where it could potentially rise further to 99.09 trading CFDs on margin carries high risk. Losses can exceed the initial investment so please ensure you fully understand the risks.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to BaHu-Zi for this useful post.

bocahedan (09-18-2019), ForexRider (09-18-2019), MartyFish (09-18-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn has a brilliant future Kathryn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,944 Times in 884 Posts

Good Morning
      Thank's to all the Members for visiting my journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the decision's regards the Trading
      the high volatile day of this month so I will not prefer to do the trade today but if anyone wanna trade today so than must use the safety factor's that will protect you from the extra risk and the extra loss
      two day's ago I shared the analysis of the Dollar Index that it is bearish and in the channel but on Monday this indices retraced and yesterday again it drop's and now looking bearish again and according to my observation news will also be in the favor of it's direction
      Attachment 140640
      hello my dear friend have a nice day giving of feedback is our responsibility because you are sharing good knowledge with us my dear friend the dollar index is going down as we all know that there was a news at the weekend that impacts a lot on the dollar index some of our fellows have predicted that it will be in movement and we have seen that result in the chart. So I am totally agree with you that this time due to the unstability of the dollar we should wait for a good time to make the trade.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kathryn For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (09-18-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal has a reputation beyond repute mafzaaaaal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,078 Times in 1,682 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 140640
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us it will be fine be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision and trade I also agree with you guys my age I think you are right about the trading your analysis and experience is Vary good

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to mafzaaaaal for this useful post.

ForexRider (09-18-2019), Jack reacher (09-18-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3041 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,038 Times in 1,499 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 140640
      It is very clear that today is really going to be a busy day in the market, therefore it means that most of us will be able to make some good amount of money and then most of us will be able to enjoy the market as well. From what I have seen and learned, The news will affect the USD currency mostly, but then again, with good analysis, we should be able to win and survive the market.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to D'mastermind For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (09-18-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac has a reputation beyond repute Blackmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,345 Times in 823 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 140640
      I must say that your trend line analysis is accurate. I love to see such clean chart, because it tells me more on how to make my analysis. That way, since the USDX is the strength of the USD, it tells on what will happen in the currency and all that, therefore, I think since it will be going down as you have made analysis on. I think then we should look for more buy, but I can see technically that GBPUSD will sell.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackmac For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (09-18-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1682 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,337 Times in 5,759 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 140640

Good morning hope you are good and yes yes agree with your Iím also looking for more bearish moves in Usdx and I think and hopefully it will go down today news will weak it more and Iím looking here for potential selling opportunities on Usdx but still I want to play safe in this market and I will trade on news hopefully it will become negative and Usdx will go down EURusd will rise and also gold will jump to 1550-1600 resistance
      Wish you all the best have a nice day

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

ashar (09-18-2019), ForexRider (09-18-2019), Techie (09-18-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Techie is a splendid one to behold Techie is a splendid one to behold Techie is a splendid one to behold Techie is a splendid one to behold Techie is a splendid one to behold Techie is a splendid one to behold Techie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning
      Attachment 140640
      Hi ForexRider, it is good to not open any trade before the release of the FOMC statement. Experienced traders will observe the market during this time and will open trade orders after the news is released based on whether or not the dollar will strengthen or weaken upon the news. Today there will be huge volatility for the major currency pairs.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Techie for this useful post.

ashar (09-18-2019), ForexRider (09-18-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,564 Times in 1,135 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 140640
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis about US INDEX you are lookig Bearish in this right now its moving near its Pivot Point if it close above 98.11 then we may see a big up move other wise it will fall more till 97.15 and 96.57.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

ashar (09-18-2019), ForexRider (09-18-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2761 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,543 Times in 3,115 Posts

Update No: 02 Wednesday 18/09/2019
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the all the decision's regards the Trading
      Everyone want's the safe trading and today the high volatile news will produce the high volatility in the market so in this situation I have chooses an exotic pair for the Trading and technically from all the point of view this pair is looking bullish and my opinion is that it will continue the bullish rally and it tested this resistance that is shown in the chart
      Name:  eurchf.png
Views: 20
Size:  20.6 KB

18. The following 11 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Abdul Wahid (09-18-2019), ashar (09-18-2019), dilawar niazi (09-18-2019), grasper (09-18-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-18-2019), peterson (09-18-2019), pips catcher (09-18-2019), Teena25 (09-18-2019), Unregistered (1), Wadda (09-18-2019), Zulqarnain292 (09-18-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,688 Times in 2,676 Posts

Update No: 02 Wednesday 18/09/2019
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the all the decision's regards the Trading
      Everyone want's the safe trading and today the high volatile news will produce the high volatility in the market so in this situation I have chooses an exotic pair for the Trading and technically from all the point of view this pair is looking bullish and my opinion is that it will continue the bullish rally and it tested this resistance that is shown in the chart
      Attachment 140732
      hello how are you matt according to the technical analysis. the market making higher highs in the foreign currency exchange market. the trend is Bullish in this currency pair. so makes the buying opportunity from any near possible support level.
      Bullish EUR CHF currency pair and heading towards the next resistance level 1.12000 USD CHF currency pair.
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

20. The following 6 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-18-2019), ForexRider (09-18-2019), Teena25 (09-18-2019), Unregistered (2), Zulqarnain292 (09-18-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 255 of 315 ... 250 253 254 255 256 257 260 ...