Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 104 of 259 ... 99 102 103 104 105 106 109 ...
    Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2586

    Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

    1. #1031
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring
       
      ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Posts
      1,963
      Accumulated bonus
      1920 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      13,664
      Thanked 10,536 Times in 2,547 Posts

      Default

      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:
      Name:  withdrawal.png
Views: 2008
Size:  731.7 KB

      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line
      Name:  eur.png
Views: 55
Size:  23.5 KB


    2. #1032
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead
       
      skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Posts
      2,421
      Accumulated bonus
      1269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      12,776
      Thanked 9,051 Times in 2,096 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:
      Attachment 119810

      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line
      Attachment 119811
      Hello, ForexRider Greetings and Good Morning to you mate.

      Congraluation on your withdrawal mate, you did really good work on yesterday with your trading, 108$ withdrawal from one trade is really amazing to work mate. It's a really good amount and I hope you will make more profit within this week because from today the market gives us more opportunity to make more profit.

      EURUSD pair now moving above the Simple Moving average line of 50 and last two candles of the daily timeframe the pair made very strong Bullish candle. Last Friday was a very high volatility trading day and that day market strongly changes the direction to the upside from the downside move. And I have also agreed with your analysis that price breaks the Bearish trendline and now there is no strong resistance zone before the level of 1.1420 area, so it will hit that level before making any bearish move.

      Name:  Screenshot_2.png
Views: 23
Size:  47.9 KB


    3. The following 7 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

      amiron56 (06-12-2019), ayan555 (06-12-2019), bocahedan (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019)

    4. #1033
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love
       
      ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Posts
      2,894
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,735
      Thanked 7,930 Times in 2,382 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:
      Attachment 119810

      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line
      Attachment 119811
      Good morning respected forum fellow how are you, mate i am very happy to see your withdrawal, congrats on this big earning , mate yesterday again i was thinking about you because your target was 1318$ in your gold sell trade but in h1 at 1320$ it take a pull back to up side and form a bullish engulf and i was in tension about you, but now i am happy to see you, mate i also earn profit from my gold sell trade , mate now gold and eurusd both are looking bullish but today there are high impact news of usd are so we try to wait for those and then do our trading.


    5. The following 5 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

      amiron56 (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019)

    6. #1034
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----
       
      amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Posts
      12,113
      Accumulated bonus
      5607 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      19,170
      Thanked 22,080 Times in 5,622 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:
      Attachment 119810

      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line
      Attachment 119811
      Oh, what have you done mate! This is really amazing trading. You made a century. I said in the other journal all seller closed their trade that's the reason the gold not reject his downside movement and looks uppish. Congratulation mate! Enjoy your trading and spend the money in the right place and share with your family specially father and mother who are most well wisher of the world.

      However, I am also happy with a tiny amount which generated on USDCAD. Forex business very credible business and for this business, we need a great heart and trading knowledge which by you have gotten this success.


    7. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

      FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019)

    8. #1035
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed
       
      FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Posts
      1,749
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      8,234
      Thanked 5,505 Times in 1,699 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:


      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line

      once in the prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs EURUSD on the market today are at the 1.1294 support level then I recommend you to do the open position BUY with some criteria such as the following. You put a take profit positions at 1.1369 . You put a stop loss positions at 1.1282 . that's indicator is trend down and signal is BULLISH TREND


    9. The following 2 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

      EarningHat (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019)

    10. #1036
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof's Avatar
      Posts
      476
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,065
      Thanked 965 Times in 369 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:
      Attachment 119810

      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line
      Attachment 119811
      Hello dear
      Congratulations get your profits from gold trading
      I hope your experience with mt5.com and InstaForex is fun and successful
      I hope the profits will reach your wallet with urgency
      Good luck


    11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mespahprof for this useful post.

      EarningHat (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

    12. #1037
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----
       
      ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Posts
      2,176
      Accumulated bonus
      774 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      7,311
      Thanked 5,961 Times in 2,068 Posts

      Default

      Dear trader good moring and congratulation for your geting good amount withdraw from your account dear trader you analysis are mostly good today you say that this pair will go to up side but this pair is now going to side way and it will go side as it moving when it will break it then we can take the entry on this pair then it will be best for us and then we can take the entry on this pair .......Name:  Screenshot_176.png
Views: 16
Size:  28.5 KB


    13. The following 2 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

      EarningHat (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019)

    14. #1038
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring
       
      EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Posts
      943
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,849
      Thanked 3,828 Times in 871 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:
      Attachment 119810

      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line
      Attachment 119811
      Hello dear Trader
      Good Morning, Hope you will be fine, congrats mate in a single shoot you have made more than 100$, 💯$ means in my country almost 15k that is so big amount, hope it will be processed in the today's business hours my withdrawal is also pending from my own money account, yes dear EUR seems strong you must have to get the advantage from it by buying it


    15. The following 2 users say Thank You to EarningHat for this useful post.

      ForexRider (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019)

    16. #1039
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine
       
      mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309's Avatar
      Posts
      608
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,354
      Thanked 1,500 Times in 519 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:
      Attachment 119810

      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line
      Attachment 119811
      Good morning ForexRider, you are really rockstar in trading that i have never seen a profit like that you have shared. Now i realize that how traders good are in there trading skills just like you. You have made brillent profit mate, Congratulations for your withdraw hope so that it will be processed soon.
      Yesterday also traders have made very god profit from there trades and you did it also.


    17. The Following User Says Thank You to mwaqar309 For This Useful Post:

      ForexRider (06-12-2019)

    18. #1040
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----
       
      fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Posts
      4,842
      Accumulated bonus
      1422 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      15,032
      Thanked 13,841 Times in 4,697 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      How is your trading week guy's? Have you made any profits or not?
      Well I have closed my both sell trades of the Gold almost in the 110$ profit, and I have submitted the withdrawal request, I hope it will be processed today in the next few hour's
      Evidence of the Withdrawal is here:
      Attachment 119810

      As you already know guy's in my technical analysis of the Eur/Usd has already braked a strong trend line and now it is showing the bullish and strong movement so my opinion is that bought it but remember your stop loss must should be below this trend line because possible is that it will touched this trend line
      Attachment 119811
      Congratulations on your your profit itís very huge amount and I think good enough for this week.
      Well yeah gold had a very strong bearish in last two days but today it is again going in upside now Iím confused I dnt know where it will go.
      I would prferr to wait for New York session.
      Some strong news are coming.
      EURusd is also showing up signal now letís see what happens
      Wish you all the best


    19. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

      ForexRider (06-12-2019)

    Reply to thread
    Page 104 of 259 ... 99 102 103 104 105 106 109 ...

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts