• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 177 of 227 ... 172 175 176 177 178 179 182 ...
    Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2262

Thread: ForexRider's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,502 Times in 1,698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decision's
      I was not feeling comfortable with my old trade of the usd/zar so that's why I have closed that trade in 22$ loss, I hope it will be recovered soon by me
      Now I have Sold the Crude Oil because I think it has retested it's resistance that was broked in the last days and also this pair was open in gap so I think I have catch this entry from the top, what you guys say about? Am I the right side or at the wrong side, but my opinion is that now it will continue it's selling off movement

Welcome All Members of
      Daily Chart analysis Oil and fundamental analysis
      we can see on the chart the trade near tha intraday resistance level, the pair has a bullish pressure 73.9% here we will wait of result. if brake resistance level then we will open buy order if the pair reject the resistance level with a strong bearish candle then we will open sell order Always Follow Market Trend

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-22-2019), LoReaL (07-22-2019), Maheen8490 (07-22-2019), skyboy (07-22-2019), zahid4x (07-22-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      647 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,043 Posts

Good Morning
      Thanks to all the Members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decision's
      I was not feeling comfortable with my old trade of the usd/zar so that's why I have closed that trade in 22$ loss, I hope it will be recovered soon by me
      Now I have Sold the Crude Oil because I think it has retested it's resistance that was broked in the last days and also this pair was open in gap so I think I have catch this entry from the top, what you guys say about? Am I the right side or at the wrong side, but my opinion is that now it will continue it's selling off movement
      Attachment 127457
      Hi dear friend good morning,
      You have Sold the crude oil and the crude is going up so hold tight the overall trend is bearish and maybe you have a perfect plan for selling the crude so be here on the chart and closely watch for your position. The H1 is in the bullish side but the H4 is bearish one so a bit of confusion but the trend is for down wish you happy start of the week dear friend.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to LoReaL for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-22-2019), FxBD (07-22-2019), skyboy (07-22-2019), zahid4x (07-22-2019), zahir1986 (07-22-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6543 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,219 Times in 5,216 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 127457
      Hi ForexRider, this is really sad news you got big losses from USDZAR pair, but down worry mate about that losses and dont try to recover that losses within short time, if you can do with patience then you can easily recover that money without any pain, but if you feel too hurry then you can loss more money which can give you more pain, so do it with slowly and dont try to use high lot size trade.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-22-2019), FxBD (07-22-2019), skyboy (07-22-2019), zahir1986 (07-22-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning
      Attachment 127457

hello friends, last weekend the OIL market movement had experienced sidway and was stuck in the support area, so according to my analysis the next movement we better be patient first, because both of them have the chance to go up or down even deeper, so I think we better wait for patterns The candle is formed first, so that it can provide a good signal to analyze further where the market will move next. and even better if we make the upper and lower lines in the sidway area, so if there is a market that is able to breakout from that line it can be used as a signal for the next market direction, that is, according to the direction of the breakout.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to serlysia for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-22-2019), FxBD (07-22-2019), skyboy (07-22-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,458 Times in 3,830 Posts

Good Morning
      Attachment 127457
      Good morning mate I hope you are good Iím sorry about your loss I really donít like recovering losses as Iím also working hard to recover my loss from last week I got from gold. Well I have never traded on this pair but I hope it really work accordingly and you get good profit from it wish you all the best

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-22-2019), skyboy (07-22-2019), zahir1986 (07-22-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,463 Times in 2,026 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      Today i sold the Crude oil that is floating in loss of 3$ but I'm with the solderd and trend is also Bearish so that's why I'm relaxed and nit worried about anything
      Swiss franc is looking strong, brakes previous resistance and closed above it and looking that it will continue it's bullish rally so purchasing is the good idea and effective target is the trend line
      Attachment 127548
      Good afternoon to my dear friend dear i am fine and happy and i hope you are fine and do good trading
      Dear i see your post analysis for the usdchf and i like your post
      I see the setup for this pair in my opinion now its going tobin up trend and i hope for its more bulish movement now

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-22-2019), FxBD (07-22-2019), zahir1986 (07-22-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,049 Times in 496 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Thanks to all the members for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me to taking the trading decisions
      Today i sold the Crude oil that is floating in loss of 3$ but I'm with the solderd and trend is also Bearish so that's why I'm relaxed and nit worried about anything
      Swiss franc is looking strong, brakes previous resistance and closed above it and looking that it will continue it's bullish rally so purchasing is the good idea and effective target is the trend line
      Attachment 127548
      Hello dear Forex,
      Honestly agree with you on the USD upside movement against the CHF the pair i can see that creating a buy signal on the H4 and agree with you that the pair will test the red line as you are draw for the USDCHF the usdx is recovering and a bit of bulls have been seen in the earlier session lets see how the pair reacts in the evening.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

ForexRider (07-22-2019), FxBD (07-22-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere has much to be proud of Sincere's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,069 Times in 500 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Attachment 127548
      Dear member you shared a good information with all of us and your analysis is true. USDCHF goes bearish in market and now it's value reaches to 0.9827 i observe it's value from H4 time frame chart and it's value is same in both time frames there is no difference in it's value in H1 and in H4 time frame chart. I think it will go more down in market in coming days and it will give losses to traders who trade with this currency pair.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sincere For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (07-22-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning

When we loss in trading its very upset feeling and situation for us and we not feel good after loss but profit and loss is a part of forex trading one wrong entry give us huge loss.

Now your entry point is good and i thing oil more down trend expected hope market touch to your target and you recover your all previous loss easily and manage your equity well.

Now first day of market that reason market is slow and also very risky mode for any entry.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,786 Times in 2,173 Posts

Good Afternoon
      Attachment 127548
      Good morning dear ForexRider, thank you for sharing all of these useful information you have written above.

The crude oil seems to be going up, not the selling direction you have picked for this market, you can do the good thing by closing that trades at this little loss you have. Losing $3 can still be minimal as the trader can do the right thing by recovering it back so fast. When it is more than that, you can get emotional.

The trade of Usdchf on the other hand is still going up till now, USD might win today...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (07-22-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 177 of 227 ... 172 175 176 177 178 179 182 ...