• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8948927/2cxbsjq Trader Cupu

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moleh999     
      huh, very scary,
      I am not so open position buy, I will be waiting for him at the point of 109.22 ...
      in my opinion it is more secure,

the current results, profit 3 pips with lot 25
      Moleh..god work you had done till now..And opening position on right time whenever you will got signals that's really good thinking but i want to say that be active into the contest to make us winner.
      Good luck for your future trades.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Moleh...I had noticed that you had been inactive in forex contest from last 1 week and you had just made only 2 trade into the contest..Previously myself thinking that you may waiting for good signal but now so long no new trade till 7-8 days..So that i had came to your thread for informing you that you will need to complete 10 trades and 100 lot size in total to got your benefit to us. Otherwise, you are disqualify from contest as per Rules and regulations of "force on force" contest.
      good luck, hope you made good profit soon.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey moleh.. i don't understand that what's the problem happened with you..but its really sad to see that you had not completed your 10 trades minimum criteria that must for qualify by player..may be, you are busy with some personal stuff.its nice to be player like you as part of our team.
      good luck for future contest my friend.

4. Dragon
    5. #14 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,520 Times in 5,588 Posts

You didn't complete the 10 trades minimum requirement in order to be counted as a valid participant. Your result will not be added up to your team's final equity!

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2