to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8949927 / rf5mqlc -- [ KiRA ] Ride the waves!

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

KiRA will become famous soon enough KiRA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Cancelled the pending order on EU at 3360.. Price didn't hit my sell so I didn't ride the last wave. But 200 pips would've been really a good help to the team. But I didn't lose anything so it's alright (I would've still wanted to ride that wave cuz it's still gonna come down. lol)

"There is nothing in the universe but mathematical points of force."
    - Michael Faraday and William D. Gann, A tunnel through the air

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KiRA     
    Cancelled the pending order on EU at 3360.. Price didn't hit my sell so I didn't ride the last wave. But 200 pips would've been really a good help to the team. But I didn't lose anything so it's alright (I would've still wanted to ride that wave cuz it's still gonna come down. lol)
    Nice decision you had taken and making mistake at last moment may create trouble for your team.
    Even, fxtrader already make difference for your team and emerge out as winner. Just i wish you good luck guys.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Congratulations for becoming winner my friend..Kira..
    Even, you had done nice support for your team during the contest..Hope you will keep making profit with contest prize too.
    Good luck for real trading my friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Completed the minimum requirements of 10 trades and also traded 100 lots volume in total. Ending equity was 8574.93$

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3