Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5
    Results 41 to 47 of 47

    Thread: 8949945/6ffjwdr -(Nikitabelle) Wave Slayer!

    1. #41 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Posts
      40,547
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,803
      Thanked 27,370 Times in 7,473 Posts

      Default

      ****Update: Am waiting ...while my hands tapping on my keyboard...I don't have much patience with waiting...but I have to...wait for the perfect set up with EU and strike...lol. For the mean time I will post in the forum to keep my mind busy...hehehe. Good luck guys...!!! I will just set up a buy pending order for EU let see if the market will take it later...
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!


    2. #42 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Posts
      40,547
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,803
      Thanked 27,370 Times in 7,473 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      ****Update: Am waiting ...while my hands tapping on my keyboard...I don't have much patience with waiting...but I have to...wait for the perfect set up with EU and strike...lol. For the mean time I will post in the forum to keep my mind busy...hehehe. Good luck guys...!!! I will just set up a buy pending order for EU let see if the market will take it later...
      *****Update: I cancel my pending buy yesterday because am afraid my monitor is going to broke...lol. I still have to buy new monitor...I don't like opening orders that I wont be able to supervise. Now am really tempted to open a buy position in EU today,Asian session...open order 1.3318 take profit...1.3350 or probably earlier if I see the market is not going to hit my TP. Just hope my monitor wont broke today....lol
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!


    3. #43 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Posts
      40,547
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,803
      Thanked 27,370 Times in 7,473 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      *****Update: I cancel my pending buy yesterday because am afraid my monitor is going to broke...lol. I still have to buy new monitor...I don't like opening orders that I wont be able to supervise. Now am really tempted to open a buy position in EU today,Asian session...open order 1.3318 take profit...1.3350 or probably earlier if I see the market is not going to hit my TP. Just hope my monitor wont broke today....lol
      *****Update: I adjusted my take profit in EU from 1.3350 down to 1.3333 and it was finally hit and gives me 15 pips profits. I will be in constant look out for another good set up to enter the market during UK and London session...Good luck guys!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!


    4. #44 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Posts
      6,599
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,202
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,036 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      *****Update: I adjusted my take profit in EU from 1.3350 down to 1.3333 and it was finally hit and gives me 15 pips profits. I will be in constant look out for another good set up to enter the market during UK and London session...Good luck guys!!!
      great to see another 15 pips of profit by short in EU..really nice you are playing my friend and comes out valuable for your team. What you think about today's market as EU keep moving upside from last few. So, did go for buy on today or what my friend..let me update soon.
      good luck for trading.


    5. #45 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Posts
      40,547
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      42,803
      Thanked 27,370 Times in 7,473 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      great to see another 15 pips of profit by short in EU..really nice you are playing my friend and comes out valuable for your team. What you think about today's market as EU keep moving upside from last few. So, did go for buy on today or what my friend..let me update soon.
      good luck for trading.
      ****I think EU already reach the lowest price last week when it go down to 1.3251 area. My prediction is that it will be on it's way to reclaim 1.3400 area in the coming days. More bullish moves for EU next week. I do have an open buy position in EU last Friday...it already reach $800 profits but I did not close it but now it's floating negative...lol...I think my greediness kicks in again...hahaha. We will see next week if my predictions will be correct. I could be wrong...am not perfect....the market is unpredictable...lol. Good luck for next week trading guys...!!!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!


    6. #46 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Posts
      6,599
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,202
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,036 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      ****I think EU already reach the lowest price last week when it go down to 1.3251 area. My prediction is that it will be on it's way to reclaim 1.3400 area in the coming days. More bullish moves for EU next week. I do have an open buy position in EU last Friday...it already reach $800 profits but I did not close it but now it's floating negative...lol...I think my greediness kicks in again...hahaha. We will see next week if my predictions will be correct. I could be wrong...am not perfect....the market is unpredictable...lol. Good luck for next week trading guys...!!!
      hmm..hopefully you will close your negative floating position on time before contest is over or market closed on Friday..But you guys not need to worry of such small loss or profit when you had master player fxtrader into your team.
      Now, you guys emerge out as winner..I want to congratulate you friend..good luck for real trading now!!


    7. #47 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep
       
      Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Posts
      13,247
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      28,741
      Thanked 25,521 Times in 5,589 Posts

      Default

      Completed the minimum requirements of 10 trades and also traded 100 lots volume in total. Ending equity was 8301.55$


    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts