from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8949974 / xjd2jkt - waves rider

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

shazzyrais will become famous soon enough shazzyrais's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello cumil..
    hope i'm not too late to wish good luck to you for this contest..
    sorry to hear that your computer is broken.. hope it will be fixed soon yah..
    so together we will make our team win..
    chaiyok!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,462 Times in 7,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi there Cumil girl...just dropping by to say hello....lol. Hope your pc is okay now...so that you can trade again for our contest next week. I have so much high hopes from you...you are a great trader...!!! Let's keep the boat rockin...lol!!! keep it up!!!
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzyrais     
    hello cumil..
    hope i'm not too late to wish good luck to you for this contest..
    sorry to hear that your computer is broken.. hope it will be fixed soon yah..
    so together we will make our team win..
    chaiyok!!
    yes my friend, im very happy., eventually you come out of hideaway , come on we make our team win

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Hi there Cumil girl...just dropping by to say hello....lol. Hope your pc is okay now...so that you can trade again for our contest next week. I have so much high hopes from you...you are a great trader...!!! Let's keep the boat rockin...lol!!! keep it up!!!
    now I'm ready my friend, my computer is back to normal and ready to fight . lets proof to other team if we are strong team... :lol:
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,897 Times in 7,591 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    trade what you do cumil. It is very impressive also may make me confused. Two opposite directions. but fortunately for the current results still show a positive return. I hope that will give many results.
    good luck my best friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    trade what you do cumil. It is very impressive also may make me confused. Two opposite directions. but fortunately for the current results still show a positive return. I hope that will give many results.
    good luck my best friends
    LOL...

until now I still open the position up to 165 lots, . and still show positive, huuuh, im very-very luck, I hope the team does not kill me, for being the risk trade ...

good luck all..

6. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,897 Times in 7,591 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I'm curious about what strategies you use now. I saw it very complicated to learn. but see profits gained so amazing, but on the other hand also an amazing floating loss. whether, if the price will reverse direction, then you'll stop order is still in a floating position of profit?

7. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    I'm curious about what strategies you use now. I saw it very complicated to learn. but see profits gained so amazing, but on the other hand also an amazing floating loss. whether, if the price will reverse direction, then you'll stop order is still in a floating position of profit?
    i don't know

just trade and want to do my best for this team..

I added order buy @ EURUSD 15 lot.. so currently total my transaction is 180 lot..

8. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hey cumil..my girl..friend..lolz ..nice to see you had working hard for your team.
    I hope you will keep playing into the contest.. just want to say you good luck for contest and hopefully your team will win the contest..because that contains class player like you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

cumil (04-04-2012)

10. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Close All position..

waiting for signal, i hope my acc not MC until the end

11. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil     
    Close All position..

waiting for signal, i hope my acc not MC until the end
    hey, cumil..Now you had no need to worry my friend as your team overall result pretty high..So, just a formality left to announce you guys as winner. Hope, admin do announcement soon.
    Congratulations become part of winning team.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3