Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 8940757/gvr4qyu

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8940757/gvr4qyu

I'll trade on M15 T.F. basing on S/R on H4 T.F

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to acushnir for this useful post.

bigearners (12-03-2012), forexaddict (11-03-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,041 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    @acushnir
    Great to see you had joined over here and open thread into the contest but need to give more elaboration about your strategy so that people can easily understand.ng with such small timeframe and away from blown away your account
    You are playing with small time frame so be careful while playing with such small timeframe fo 15M n 30M quite risky too. So, stay away from blown away your account. Because, its no only cost your performance but effect team performance too.
    Anyway good luck for contest n hopefully we will win.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

topman (11-03-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi,

Actually I'm polishing this strategy that I think it could adjust to this trading way:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Lines-Strategy

First I stablish S&R with the HH and LL on H4 T.F.
    Then I set Fibo Ret using them.
    Later over the H1 chart, I set the main trend lines.
    Finally, based on the previous settings, I choose the better moment to enter with pending orders, assigning them a 4 hours of expiration time to keep them controlled.

I hope it's a bit clear now.
    Best regards and happy trading!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to acushnir For This Useful Post:

forexaddict (11-03-2012)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 567 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
    Hi,

Actually I'm polishing this strategy that I think it could adjust to this trading way:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Lines-Strategy

First I stablish S&R with the HH and LL on H4 T.F.
    Then I set Fibo Ret using them.
    Later over the H1 chart, I set the main trend lines.
    Finally, based on the previous settings, I choose the better moment to enter with pending orders, assigning them a 4 hours of expiration time to keep them controlled.

I hope it's a bit clear now.
    Best regards and happy trading!!
    Well nice plan i hope it will work for you.But i think if you try to be more prudent then before with your decision then we can win this contest.Best of luck.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

acushnir (12-03-2012)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
    Well nice plan i hope it will work for you.But i think if you try to be more prudent then before with your decision then we can win this contest.Best of luck.
    Take for sure I'll do my best.
    Good luck to all of us!!!!!

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: eurusd_001.gif Views: 409 Size: 29.5 KB

My first pending order

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,856 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My first pending order
    could you please tell me more detail you mean?
    your first trade, whether it's buy or sell, whether your reasons for open positions today.
    please more detail

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
    could you please tell me more detail you mean?
    your first trade, whether it's buy or sell, whether your reasons for open positions today.
    please more detail

Ok,
    I put a BUYSTOP @1.3175.
    It's over 38.2 FIBO in my chart.
    It is over IMA60 too.
    And breaks over the actual trend.
    I've set its expiration @06:00 server time.
    If the trend changes, it's a safe order with at least 10 pips profit, and an extend to 30 pips to the next resistance line.

13. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,041 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ok,
    I put a BUYSTOP @1.3175.
    It's over 38.2 FIBO in my chart.
    It is over IMA60 too.
    And breaks over the actual trend.
    I've set its expiration @06:00 server time.
    If the trend changes, it's a safe order with at least 10 pips profit, and an extend to 30 pips to the next resistance line.
    Great to see that you had put your first order over the contest n hope mature too after order is active..But don't be in hurry..take your time for opening order because we will not want that any of our blown account.
    I know you are good trader and playing good for team..good luck for first order.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

acushnir (12-03-2012)

15. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    Great to see that you had put your first order over the contest n hope mature too after order is active..But don't be in hurry..take your time for opening order because we will not want that any of our blown account.
    I know you are good trader and playing good for team..good luck for first order.
    Thanks for your comments.
    As I'm trading with pending orders, I can change or delete them, if the analisys changes on the fly.
    If conditions confirms, then the trade is mostly safe.
    God luck 4ALL and happy trading!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to acushnir For This Useful Post:

bigearners (12-03-2012)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...